Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) (64767 Views)

16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) / 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) / Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Mikocake(m): 8:57am On Aug 20, 2020
It is needed for population control

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Charly68: 8:58am On Aug 20, 2020
These boys have lost their minds and souls to the devil..no sermon can convert them. .Possibly the one they shattered his brain has wasted many like that before ..It is in Galatia 6:7 ....whatsoever a man sows ,such shall he receive .
Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 8:58am On Aug 20, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

so, why joining?

I pity dem.

smh
It could be peer pressure, lack of proper guidance, need to belong, sense of superiority etc but most usually realise too late that one they enter there is no getting out and life becomes hell on earth for them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Icechillz(m): 8:59am On Aug 20, 2020
Elixir11:
Asaba currently very hot, most guys in hood have fled the town. My neighbor run with e wife and child because they kill family members when they don’t meet their target.
You didn't run too
Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by semiman(m): 9:11am On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Cultism is Devilish Cultism is Demonic Cultism is Destructive Cultism is Death Cultism is Hell

Say No to Cultism! Say No to Eternal Destruction!

Say Yes to JESUS! Say Yes to Eternal Life
yes to jesus

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Dbarrzx: 9:12am On Aug 20, 2020
HIS SINS PROBABLY CAUGHT UP WITH HIM...MAYBE HE HAS PERHAPS DONE SAME TO ANOTHER IN THE PAST...SHUN CULTISM
Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Sirmwill: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2020
If the killed man himself was/is a cultist before his death then i am partially happy with this news

I am only for the Nemesis that will inevitably catch up with the killers.

A single good act creates an endless ripple of goodness while a single act of wickedness creates an endless ripple of wickedness
-Sirmwill
Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2020
Nksleek:
Suspected cult killings continues unabated as another young man identified as Afam Francis was gruesomely murdered on Wednesday evening in Asaba.

According to eyewitnesses, the victim was attacked and killed at the Limpopo bar at summit junction, Asaba, Delta State.

The victim had his skull shattered and his brain spilled all over the place.

Our source shared the photos with the caption;

CULTISM_KILLINGS_AND_DELTA_STATE_GOVERNMENT_SILENCE

This is the face of Victim of today’s killings at Limpopo bar at summit junction, Asaba, Delta State.

His skull was destroyed by his assailants, the Police men who came to pick him to deposit at the motuary were looking for nylon to pack his shattered brain.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/08/19/breaking-another-killing-in-asaba-victims-skull-shattered-with-brain-spilled-graphic-photos/

Am sure in the killers village, herdsmen dey terorize im mama for farm everyday
He will not channel his energy towards there

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2020
Dog wey wan loss no dey gree hear Hunter whistle. Shun cultism, shun cultism,dem no go hear...na the family go come dey suffer the pain...go and face judgement den the demons too go do their own if u r convicted
Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by ccollins(m): 9:21am On Aug 20, 2020
adadike:
In this terrible world, I stand with righteousness, I stand with Jesus
hmm, its been a long time I seen you here. Are u in Enugu?

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by ifyalways(f): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2020
The end result of cultism.
Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Aksnoopy: 9:31am On Aug 20, 2020
Elixir11:
Asaba currently very hot, most guys in hood have fled the town. My neighbor run with e wife and child because they kill family members when they don’t meet their target.
Why are they running, are they not strong men again? grin grin
Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Marine54(m): 9:32am On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Cultism is Devilish
Cultism is Demonic
Cultism is Destructive
Cultism is Death
Cultism is Hell

Say No to Cultism! Say No to Eternal Destruction!

Say Yes to JESUS! Say Yes to Eternal Life
Is it right to say rest in peace when one die ?
Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 9:37am On Aug 20, 2020
Marine54:
Is it right to say rest in peace when one die ?

Rest In Peace is For the one that Died Having JESUS...

For one who Died without JESUS Christ, it is a Waste!

5 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Swingate(m): 9:37am On Aug 20, 2020
ckc:
There has never been anything beautiful about Asaba, physically or otherwise. I have been working there since 2016 but refuse to bring down my family there from the east. That is how bad I detest the town.
Yes you are right, there is nothing beautiful anymore in a once beautiful and peaceful town. This is the reason why there is urgent need for changes, Starting with drugs and cultism. Asaba is a small town not bigger than Surulere in Lagos. The government should be able to gather intel easily and crush these no brain idiots. The traditional rulers should also be involved actively and lay a course on any youth or family involved in cultism. The people should join hands and make this evil trending in Asaba unpopular.

4 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Marine54(m): 9:39am On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

Rest In Peace is For the one that Died Having JESUS...

For one who Died without JESUS Christ, it is a Waste!
Thank you for the brilliant answer !

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by SojiCash(m): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2020
I know that bar very well while serving in asaba our lodge is not far from there at all . ... Soul wey Dem comot him brain fit rest in peace?
Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Meteng: 9:46am On Aug 20, 2020
ZZ22:
Most cultists that go for hits don't do drugs, they are negatively intelligent. Killing is part of the orientation for the supremacy of the group you roll with.
Some people get mind then
Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Deepocean(m): 9:49am On Aug 20, 2020
It is surprising that an adult of 35 or above will not still get sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by lichocho(m): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2020
supercase1:

With this kind of gruesome murder this guy must had been on the wanted list for long.u see when they tell youth to shun Cultism they will be speaking all manners of gutter jargons that can't be found in the Oxford dictionary while forming hard man.just look at how he ended up.
dis is war..dem just fit use am count scores..since last week Thursday almost two deaths every day..

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Excuses: 10:01am On Aug 20, 2020
Deborah98:
This is really disturbing,nawa ooooh, God please protect our youths,direct their paths and may we never cause sorrow and pain to our parents,amen.

D youths will have to direct their energy to the right path before God will help..them..God gave man "free will".
Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Excuses: 10:03am On Aug 20, 2020
Meteng:
Some people get mind then
You also have mind. All u need is a reason to justify your action!
Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by collum(m): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2020
Angelfrost:

Yet, many get arrested and let off the hook after paying bail money. There are so many of them walking free today.

The failure of our judiciary has made criminals bolder and more determined to remain in crime.

An arrested and convicted cultist shouldn't get anything less than life imprisonment, or at least 15 years in jail with hard labor.

I wholeheartedly subscribe to your point.
Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by DisLifeSha: 10:14am On Aug 20, 2020
You don shift my state go South East. Na wah o
Modivs:
South east and cultism
Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2020
Or11:
Surviving in Nigeria should be part of a skill on the CV.

*Nigerian Veteran, survived x amount of years in that country*
am telling you bro

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by tiswell(m): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2020
starbuck:
Chukwu napụta ekwensu ike biko embarassed
ọ napụta ya nye gị,ị ga ejide?

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by EdwardRandy(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2020
starbuck:
Chukwu napụta ekwensu ike biko embarassed
Onye ka o ga enye ya?

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:30am On Aug 20, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2020
Mrpojj:

Am sure in the killers village, herdsmen dey terorize im mama for farm everyday
He will not channel his energy towards there
Na that one tire me.

4 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Elixir11(f): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2020
RPG2020:

They kill or una kill?

They kill themselves. I’m a lady and not involved in such evil act
Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Elixir11(f): 10:42am On Aug 20, 2020
Icechillz:
You didn't run too

Why will i run when i am not involved. I can’t even date any guy involved in cultism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Kogi Prison Break Today / Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) / Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.