Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! (2402 Views)

China, Why???? Tech Gurus, Help!!! / Tech Gurus!!please Enter.help A Fellow Nairalander / What Could Be Wrong With My Phone? Gurus Please Rush In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by busyfingerzz: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
I just got the Xiaomi MI Note 10 Pro and the front camera is always showing 3 vertical lines whenever I wanna take pictures or video. The vertical lines stays on the pictures or videos taken with it. What can I do please. #10k for anyone with a solution that works. Thanks!

Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by V1C70R(m): 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
Okay, this is a hardware thing, get the camera module changed, it sure would be alright
Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by busyfingerzz: 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
V1C70R:
Okay, this is a hardware thing, get the camera module changed, it sure would be alright
How do I go about it please?
Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by michaellovaldo(m): 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
busyfingerzz:
I just got the Xiaomi MI Note 10 Pro and the front camera is always showing 3 vertical lines whenever I wanna take pictures or video. The vertical lines stays on the pictures or videos taken with it. What can I do please. #10k for anyone with a solution that works. Thanks!
Press and hold the power button till it reboots by itself
Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by busyfingerzz: 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
michaellovaldo:

Okay let me try this. Thanks.
Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by busyfingerzz: 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
michaellovaldo:

I did this but it didn't fix the front Camera issues. Thanks for trying to help.
Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by MARKone(m): 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
Guy return it, shouldn't it still be under warranty

1 Like

Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by busyfingerzz: 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
MARKone:
Guy return it, shouldn't it still be under warranty
I got it from someone. It's a second hand value. He formated it before giving me. He says the camera was perfectly fine.
Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by michaellovaldo(m): 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
busyfingerzz:
I did this but it didn't fix the front Camera issues. Thanks for trying to help.
You're welcome
Genius43 sir,any suggestion?

1 Like

Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by TrollKiller(m): 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hardware issue
Shouldn't be a problem.
Use it like that
Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by busyfingerzz: 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
TrollKiller:
Hardware issue
Shouldn't be a problem.
Use it like that
The white vertical lines appears on the pictures and videos taken with the front camera and it doesn't look good to me. I'll have to return it back. Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by TrollKiller(m): 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
busyfingerzz:
The white vertical lines appears on the pictures and videos taken with the front camera and it doesn't look good to me. I'll have to return it back. Thanks for your contribution.
Oh, if you have the option of selling/returning the device, I recommend it.
But, I will give you one last solution
This could be a software issue. Possibly
Try using GCam or Snapseed on the camera and see if it will bring the same output.
Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by busyfingerzz: 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
TrollKiller:

Oh, if you have the option of selling/returning the device, I recommend it.
But, I will give you one last solution
This could be a software issue. Possibly
Try using GCam or Snapseed on the camera and see if it will bring the same output.
I tried using Gcam and it still brings out the same issue.
Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by genius43(m): 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
busyfingerzz:
I tried using Gcam and it still brings out the same issue.

Clean the camera and ensure there is no film or glass obstructing the camera.
Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 20, 2020
busyfingerzz:
try updating ur phone's software!!! Or reset the cache from the camera
Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by successking401(m): 3:06am On Aug 20, 2020
busyfingerzz:
if you can, change the screen. Thank me later with the #10k

2 Likes

Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by mrvictor: 4:10am On Aug 20, 2020
Very likely the lines are on the lens of the camera.
Examine the camera lens closely if the lines are visible.
You may need to clean or change the affected lens.
You owe me, don't forget.

1 Like

Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by busyfingerzz: 5:53am On Aug 20, 2020
genius43:

Clean the camera and ensure there is no film or glass obstructing the camera.

OK thanks. Would try this.
Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by busyfingerzz: 5:54am On Aug 20, 2020
mrvictor:
Very likely the lines are on the lens of the camera.
Examine the camera lens closely if the lines are visible.
You may need to clean or change the affected lens.
You owe me, don't forget.
Yes definitely. Thanks. Would have an Engineer look into it.
Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by busyfingerzz: 5:54am On Aug 20, 2020
successking401:
if you can, change the screen. Thank me later with the #10k
Oh thanks for the suggestion. That's sure going to be very costly. I'll just return it back. Thanks!
Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by busyfingerzz: 5:56am On Aug 20, 2020
armylord:
try updating ur phone's software!!! Or reset the cache from the camera
I'm waiting for a new software. This is the exact thing the person I got it from told me. Says it's most likely a software bug. I already tried clearing camera cache, but it didn't work. So I'm trying to wait it Xiaomi would roll out a new update this week or next before I return it back. Thanks for the suggestion!
Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by Bloooody(m): 7:50am On Aug 20, 2020
You tried a secondary app and didn't work.
Cleaned and it work.
Factory reset and didn't work.
Cleared cache and didn't work.
This is a hardware issue you should have examined the phone before buying it.
The seller is probably lying about the phone not having the issue.

Best advice is to go any calcare center ( Not any off these street repairs) to change the lens.

1 Like

Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by FryMosquito: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2020
busyfingerzz:
Probably a hardware issue.. Take it to RAYA care around you, they will fix it with original part
Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2020
busyfingerzz:
I got it from someone. It's a second hand value. He formated it before giving me. He says the camera was perfectly fine.
LIES, HE SOLD IT TO YOU BECAUSE OF THE CAMERA ISSUE.

6 Likes

Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 20, 2020
busyfingerzz:
I'm waiting for a new software. This is the exact thing the person I got it from told me. Says it's most likely a software bug. I already tried clearing camera cache, but it didn't work. So I'm trying to wait it Xiaomi would roll out a new update this week or next before I return it back. Thanks for the suggestion!
okay bro.. U are welcome.. Hopefully an update would help
Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by kennyldelsu: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2020
busyfingerzz:
If your in Lagos, pls go to their service center in Ikeja
Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by busyfingerzz: 10:41am On Aug 20, 2020
kennyldelsu:

If your in Lagos, pls go to their service center in Ikeja
OK thanks! I'll look it up on Google map.
Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by busyfingerzz: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2020
Bloooody:
You tried a secondary app and didn't work.
Cleaned and it work.
Factory reset and didn't work.
Cleared cache and didn't work.
This is a hardware issue you should have examined the phone before buying it.
The seller is probably lying about the phone not having the issue.

Best advice is to go any calcare center ( Not any off these street repairs) to change the lens.
Yes you're right. I should've tested it before buying but I would never have thought it would have such issue. Someone suggested to take it to Xiaomi Office at Ikeja. I'll do that. I don't know if a factory reset would fix the problem. That's the only thing I'm yet to do. Although the person I got it from did a factory reset before giving it to me. Thanks so much for your suggestions.
Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by busyfingerzz: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2020
FryMosquito:
Probably a hardware issue.. Take it to RAYA care around you, they will fix it with original part
Never heard of RAYA but will look it up now. Thanks!
Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by busyfingerzz: 10:45am On Aug 20, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
LIES, HE SOLD IT TO YOU BECAUSE OF THE CAMERA ISSUE.
My guess too.
Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by Nicepoker(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2020
busyfingerzz:
You are not serious

1 Like

Re: Tech Gurus Please Help! #10k for Reward!!! by busyfingerzz: 11:37am On Aug 20, 2020
Nicepoker:
You are not serious
Watch your words. You can be polite. Don't be stupid and unfortunate!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wanna Buy Any Iphone But Na 15k Dey My Hand / Mafab Begins Sales Of 5G Router, Cheaper Data, Ready To Rival MTN, Airtel / Unable To Renew My Mtn Bb Bis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.