Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online - Car Talk (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online (87268 Views)

All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi / Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 / Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LegendHero(m): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
totit:

Audio owner.

Below is your reality. grin
Thought you claimed he started manufacturing his components in 2015 so how come he's still fronting china made components / products in the year 2017 upward? grin

Audio owner indeed. cheesy

Lol, imagine ALLL his cars are Chinese owned cars.

The only think he is changing is the logo. Then he will call people like to come with cameras so he can lie to the world that he is the one manufacturing them.

He copy even the car rims, Imagine!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by TytoAlba: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
TytoAlba:

The NORD guys assemble these cars which are Chinese designs from 4 or 5 years ago...
The most important part of any engineering work is DESIGN and unfortunately our education system don't produce many/any with the required skills or tools neither do we do research.
The NORD guys give u an opportunity to customize your purchase will is a good selling point.

but NORD, INNOSON and others are doing what someone in your lineage with never do going by u guys nauseating comments/mindset; they've started at a vantage point and will only grow.
to even think that u guys are adult of maybe 30+ and still this stupid.
cc: totit
cc: lucaspodolski
Start doing something positive with your brains
LegendHero:

You guys and your hypocrisy.

This thread was about NORD and the came here to rubbish Nord which made me reply him in the first place.

You don't know me and you don't know the business I'm operating and my status in the society. Not everyone on Nairaland is broke or a nobody so stop the rubbish about my lineage. Who you be?

Lastly, why the tears because I said ALL INNOSON CARS ARE CHINESE CARS RE-ASSEMBLED IN NIGERIA?

You are the hypocrite. And I'm only attacking your ideologies.
These companies are doing something and will get better... And if you know how tasking design is, you'll appreciate them all.

If you are somebody or want to be somebody u won't go about with -ve energy all day.
I don't know if u think the Igbos politicians/trolls on this forum represent a tribe of over 40 million people and their ideology? are u guys okay?

95% of my closest acquaintances are yorubas and you guys are an aberration to what is arguably the most organised, forrward-thinking and strategic tribe in Nigeria.
that's if u are truly yoruba and if the people u attack are truly igbos and not paid agents of discord claiming one mumu tribe or the other like u'll take it to your grave.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Anambra1stS0n: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
LegendHero:

The guy is

He is damn scared of the thread and used one of his numerous usernames since he is ashamed of using his own username to tell me to stop.

The account was open in July and he made his first post today.

Dumbo see how you are accusing innocent guy, you suppose know me by now I will be the last person on earth to be scared of you e-rats

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by totit: 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol, imagine ALLL his cars are Chinese owned cars.

The only think he is changing is the logo. Then he will call people like to come with cameras so he can lie to the world that he is the one manufacturing them.

He copy even the car rims, Imagine!

Anything goes in Nigeria, I guess.
Your research are on point. cool
Lmao grin

Llol @he will call people like..to come with his camera. grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LegendHero(m): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
TytoAlba:

You are the hypocrite. And I'm only attacking your ideologies.
These companies are doing something and will get better... And if you know how tasking design is, you'll appreciate them all.

If you are somebody or want to be somebody u won't go about with -ve energy all day.
I don't know if u think the Igbos politicians/trolls on this forum represent a tribe of over 40 million people and their ideology? are u guys okay?

95% of my closest acquaintances are yorubas and you guys are an aberration to what is arguably the most organised, forrward-thinking and strategic tribe in Nigeria.
that's if u are truly yoruba and if the people u attack are truly igbos and not paid agents of discord claiming one mumu tribe or the other like u'll take it to your grave.

I understand your line of logic but you are still a hypocrite and a chronic liar.

--Firstly, your account is fairly new and you made your first post today. That can only imply you have other usernames but chose to engage me with this new one so as not to give you out as an Ibo tribalist.

--Secondly, You should have called the guy to order in the first place because he started this on the thread. He was the one that came here to say Innoson is the only one manufacturing while the rest are assemblers. I just showed him the evidence that ALL the Innoson vehicles are assembled and they are all Chinese re-bagged brands .

--Thirdly, I don't bleeping care about your opinion about my personal life because it's only empty vessels that make the loudest noise. However, at my age and exposure, I can tell you I am fulfilled by what I have achieved and what I still dream of achieveing.

--Lastly, engage based on the argument of the thread or keep shut! Stop making thread personal coz because we choose to discuss on Nairaland doesn't imply we are wretched.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by franugo(m): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
sodiqapril:

Alaye....na everything you dy always shook mouth. Go Mind your dead rat grilling business

No manners whatsoever... Please enlighten yourself, this is a public forum, not not your backyard
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LegendHero(m): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
post=93037500:

Dumbo see how you are accusing innocent guy, you suppose know me by now I will be the last person on earth to be scared of you e-rats

LOL!

You are the most childish person on this forum. Hope you know that?

Why the envy on the Nord guys? Can't you just see the thread and pass if you think you are not happy with it?

Could it be a curse to always hate at every instant even when the issue of discourse is none of your business?

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by totit: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
LegendHero:

I understand your line of logic but you are still a hypocrite and a chronic liar.

Firstly, you account is fairly new and you made your first post today. That can only imply you have other usernames but chose to engage me with this new one so as not to give you out as a Ibo tribalist.

[b]Secondly, You should have called the guy to order[/b]in the first place because he started this on the thread. He was the one that came here to say Innoson is the only one manufacturing while the rest are assemblers. I just showed him the evidence that ALL the Innoson vehicles are assembled and they are all Chinese brands rebagged.

Thirdly, I don bleeping care about your opinion about my personal life because it's only empty vessels that make the loudest noise. However, at my age and exposure, I can tell you I am fulfiled by what I have achieved and what I still dream of achieveing.

Lastly, engage based on the argument of the thread or keep shut! Stop making thread personal coz because we choose to discuss on Nairaland doesn't imply we are wretched.

The dude is typical omo Nna, you observed how he spared his tribesmen especially 1stson, and accused us?

I guess he couldn't bear the shame and embarrassment the dude suffered here hence he came to his rescue.

Hypocrite!!!

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by TytoAlba: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
post=93037500:

I didn't quote u cos I avoid u politicians cos you guys never say the truth.

Instead of enjoying the work that this guys dare to do, one mumu who may not be yoruba drags Innoson to the topic and everybody jumps on it
its very irritating... people who have never held a spanner b4 be condemning the work that this car manufacturers/assemblers are doing
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by SaintBeehot(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
LegendHero:

Liar liar, Innoson imports car parts given to him by his Chinese manufactures to re-assemble in Nigeria. Then he pays them back after making sales.

The Chinese had the major stake in his company and he doesn't even own up to 50% grin grin.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12170846_a4_png11a9c6a3355cda7e5ad61323551a6189

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12170832_a3_pngc2c87510e14c17629134ae4ea811df05

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12170819_a1_png22181209a0562a4129b2dd2dce49e5e3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12170825_a2_png93dd1e06e1769cae48862d2069f3e19b
ipob tormentor grin

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LegendHero(m): 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
totit:

The dude is typical omo Nna, you observed how he spared his tribesmen especially 1stson, and accused us?

I guess he couldn't bear the shame and embarrassment the dude suffered here hence he came to his rescue.

Hypocrite!!!

Now he took heed and replied to softly as against how he first replied us.

If it was before I will fall for his antics, but I understand how the Ibo logic work so I see through his rubbish!

TytoAlba:

I didn't quote u cos I avoid u politicians cos you guys never say the truth.

Instead of enjoying the work that this guys dare to do, one mumu who may not be yoruba drags Innoson to the topic and everybody jumps on it
its very irritating... people who have never held a spanner b4 be condemning the work that this car manufacturers/assemblers are doing

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LegendHero(m): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
post=93037500:

I also have an observation.

You suddenly stopped uploading Innoson assembling plant images. This is unlike you, why did you stop?

Could it be you are in pains? Could it be you have seen you are doing more harm to Innoson brand by furthering engaging me?

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by totit: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
LegendHero:

Now he took heed and replied to softly as against how he first replied me.

If it was before I will fall for his antics, but I understand how the Ibo logic work so I see through his rubbish!

Dunno know why you are even soft on the dude. I don't have time for such rubbish. No mercy abeg. angry angry

Nonsense. grin

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by TytoAlba: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
LegendHero:

--Firstly, your account is fairly new and you made your first post today. That can only imply you have other usernames but chose to engage me with this new one so as not to give you out as an Ibo tribalist.

--Secondly, You should have called the guy to order in the first place because he started this on the thread. He was the one that came here to say Innoson is the only one manufacturing while the rest are assemblers. I just showed him the evidence that ALL the Innoson vehicles are assembled and they are all Chinese re-bagged brands .

--Thirdly, I don't bleeping care about your opinion about my personal life because it's only empty vessels that make the loudest noise. However, at my age and exposure, I can tell you I am fulfilled by what I have achieved and what I still dream of achieveing.

--Lastly, engage based on the argument of the thread or keep shut! Stop making thread personal coz because we choose to discuss on Nairaland doesn't imply we are wretched.

Never called u a wretch just stop spreading hate.. you're too old for that. and u are free to call me whatever u like.
u can have all the money/achievement in this life and still not have peace: millionaires(dollars oh) still commit suicide.
I, like many others, were "Guests" on this forum (many still are) cos of bitter people like u and those that shout afonja, Igbo and aboki and all...
created this account to share positive messages but what u guys do is bad. Bad energy will get u nowhere.

goodnight!!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LegendHero(m): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
TytoAlba:

Never called u a wretch just stop spreading hate.. you're too old for that. and u are free to call me whatever u like.
u can have all the money/achievement in this life and still not have peace: millionaires(dollars oh) still commit suicide.
I, like many others, were "Guests" on this forum (many still are) cos of bitter people like u and those that shout afonja, Igbo and aboki and all...
created this account to share positive messages but what u guys do is bad. Bad energy will get u nowhere.

goodnight!!!

I don't give a bleep about how you feel or what you chose to project.

Goodnight!!!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by TytoAlba: 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
LegendHero:

I don't give a bleep about how you feel or what you chose to project.

Goodnight!!!

grin Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by BabaIbo: 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
MENELIIK:

Osu, them no born the other Osus well, they must mentioned Tinubu even if asleep!

You're just plain stup.id, a typical sophisticated mor.on.
What is the need of the name you mentioned, how does it relate to the matter on ground...
I hope say u don pack comot for your grandfather's house, your people just sold to an Igbo man, ignoramus oshi.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by scholes0(m): 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
LegendHero:

LIAR!

PROFORCE Nigeria is Nigeria owned.

This is BAIC listing Innoson IVM G80 as their car brand which showed Innoson just reassembled their cars.

Choooiiiii— !

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LegendHero(m): 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Eblaze(m): 5:48am On Aug 21, 2020
I love this car. I’m sure it’s o e if the best in the world. Ranging from what Price please?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by EgunMogaji2: 5:50am On Aug 21, 2020
post=93016212:
Rule 4 to be successful in life : If you throw stones at every dog that barks at you on the road, you will never get to where you are going cool

Baba, shey you won’t kill them like this? cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by EgunMogaji2: 6:01am On Aug 21, 2020
nappy760:
Also company in ogun State .....Proforce ...making mad military vehicles MRAPS
Nigeria has ordered one or two while Chad has ordered millions of dollars worth

Nigeria we hail angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzfE9NBM8Wc

Israel.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by EgunMogaji2: 6:06am On Aug 21, 2020
EnkayDezign4:
So these guys are taking a page from Inosson by also shamelessly re-branding Chinese cars, and calling them theirs? SMH. Nigerians as usual always suffer from severe ignorance. A car company that is 100% original/legit wouldn't just pop out of nowhere unannounced. Chai na who do us like dis now!!?

See below for images of the Original Chinese brand that actually makes these cars, and it is called QOROS. Compare and contrast with so called "NORD" and you'll see that they're nothing but Chinese copies.

I disagree.

They are not Chinese copies. They are Chinese originals. Well except for the logo grin
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by EgunMogaji2: 6:07am On Aug 21, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
My friend whoever who u r....go and sidon..ur hatred and jealousy for d igbo is sparkling. Inosson still building armoured trucks for the military and all..stop say bullshit...........Tribalism kill u & Nigerians

IVM is not building armored vehicle as far as I know.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by EgunMogaji2: 6:12am On Aug 21, 2020
RealEzee:
Innoson make majority of it parts in Nigeria, the engine is outsourced, don't forget Innoson makes parts for other guys in auto industry especially the motor bike guys, he was into that business before he started the fabrication plants here and ventured into cars and the likes.

Can you call Apple a Chinese company as it outsource some of its parts from China and others, can you say same for Samsung who does same?

Innoson is a Nigerian automobile brand that outsource some of its parts just like Apple an American company that also outsource some of its parts, same with Samsung a Korean company. Hence, Innoson is a Nigerian brand not a Chinese brand.

Jac and Pan on the other hand are foreign brands setting up assembly plants in Nigeria, not a Nigerian brand.

Even in the auto sphere everyone outsources from parts to tech and all.

I salute your confidence in passing off incorrect information.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:17am On Aug 21, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Baba, shey you won’t kill them like this? cheesy
Lol cheesy
Baba Agbalagba, how is family and business going sir?
Don't mind these Nairaland kids jare.
A better and more better Nigeria is all we want.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by EgunMogaji2: 6:18am On Aug 21, 2020
post=93029875:

All I can see in assembling of vehicle just like what Anambra manufacturing company(ANAMCO ), Peace transport are doing in the east, he just import and assemble, Innoson 100% build his vehicles bodies, manufacture his vehicle tyres and plastics components of his vehicles from one of his plants in Enugu, source other vehicle parts like batteries from Ibeto

IVM doesn’t 100% make bodies.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:18am On Aug 21, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I salute your confidence in passing off incorrect information.
Hahahahahaha grin cheesy wink
This is Nairaland for you,
And you will see his fellow kids Swallowing all that lying trash, believing it is the truth.
This internet sef cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by EgunMogaji2: 6:20am On Aug 21, 2020
post=93031611:

Please can we see how he build the body of his vehicles

Below is Innoson

They are using a welding jig to assemble pressed body panels from China.

Educate yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by PropertyBuying(f): 6:49am On Aug 21, 2020
naptu2:
More reactions
Good one from Nigeria again. It joins the likes of Innoson motors.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LukasPodolski: 7:32am On Aug 21, 2020
Rare picture of proeast and trying to refute all these allegations.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

[photos] Supercars Spotted In Lagos / Wrong Overtaking: Who Is At Fault? / 2016 Mercedes Maybach S600 Emperor- N750m Car For Only 10 People In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.