Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online - Car Talk (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online (87193 Views)

All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi / Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 / Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by RealEzee(m): 8:57am On Aug 21, 2020
naptu2:

cheesy grin grin

Once again shifting the goalpost.

Does Bennie Autos make cars? Yes.

Does Bennie Autos sell cars commercially? Yes.

Does Bennie Autos mass produce vehicles? Yes.

End of story.
grin noooo, I no shift post na grin
Does Bennie Autos make cars like innoson and Nord? No

Does Bennie mass produce commercial cars like innoson and Nord? No, agro geared vehicles rather.

Bennie like you rightly pointed out, since my question from the get go was to mannabbqgrill to list the 20 guys making cars in the north in comparison to innoson and Nord, you gave Bennie as an example, yes Beenie makes vehicles but agro geared vehicles like the examples of vehicles you shared pics of, tho you did mention he makes on demand vehicles, and the few pics of the sportcar and mini bus(hmm that mini bus and the likes looks more like prototype we can agree on that abi?), so Las Las Bennie doesn't make vehicles like Nord and Innoson in the north, which was my angle from the get go.

Funny enough the manna guy has not given the 20 examples I asked of Sha, I wonder why tho?

grin u ehnnn na u use style shift post sef
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by RealEzee(m): 9:17am On Aug 21, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I salute your confidence in passing off incorrect information.
you have not disprove my claims with facts, I wonder why tho, just like mannabbqgrill guy I asked a question he's yet to provide answers to clarify his claims too, I don't think it's something to hard to do, if you share a claim it should be backed by facts and I gave you my angle yet you claim I pass incorrect info but yet you haven't disprove them, hope you know what that makes you tho?

Like I said earlier Pan and Jac are not Nigerian brands like Innoson and Nord, Innoson makes most it's part over here, the engine yeah is outsourced and thats not biggies, other brands also outsource parts its no biggies too which I pointed out Apple an American company and Samsung a Korean company yet they can't be classified a Chinese brand even tho they outsource some of their components from China, or do you still want to deny that?

Some of the comments I read earlier about Innoson copying other chinese brands designs and what not, as a means to downplay the brand is just uncalled for tbh.

so what if our local brands copy others as they embark on their course, what's the fuzz about it really? The same Chinese also copied other existing brands before doing something unique to them, isn't our country copying other countries in terms of system of government and policies and etc,do we have everything unique to us here or anywhere in the world?
so what's now the fuzz that our local brands are copying other existing brands too?

Those excuses won't cut it.

The most important thing is to have policies for our local brands to thrive, put our country first.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by RealEzee(m): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2020
post=93050485:

Hahahahahaha grin cheesy wink
This is Nairaland for you,
And you will see his fellow kids Swallowing all that lying trash, believing it is the truth.
This internet sef cool
"We guess this kid doesn't know we have more than 20 type of what Innoson motors is doing right now in the north,
which has been there and producing for many many years now." - your statement, tho you haven't listed out the 20 guys doing stuff like Innoson and Nord in the north like I asked earlier, is there a reason why you haven't shared the list to back up your claim?

Nairaland is cool to have healthy discussions but when it becomes a ply for subtle insults it's no more fun, showing the kind of individual we are.
State your claims and back it up, discussion go sweet but stating claim and when questioned about it you resort to jabs then it's no more fun.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by EgunMogaji2: 11:28am On Aug 21, 2020
RealEzee:
you have not disprove my claims with facts, I wonder why tho, just like mannabbqgrill guy I asked a question he's yet to provide answers to clarify his claims too, I don't think it's something to hard to do, if you share a claim it should be backed by facts and I gave you my angle yet you claim I pass incorrect info but yet you haven't disprove them, hope you know what that makes you tho?

Like I said earlier Pan and Jac are not Nigerian brands like Innoson and Nord, Innoson makes most it's part over here, the engine yeah is outsourced and thats not biggies, other brands also outsource parts its no biggies too which I pointed out Apple an American company and Samsung a Korean company yet they can't be classified a Chinese brand even tho they outsource some of their components from China, or do you still want to deny that?

Some of the comments I read earlier about Innoson copying other chinese brands designs and what not, as a means to downplay the brand is just uncalled for tbh.

so what if our local brands copy others as they embark on their course, what's the fuzz about it really? The same Chinese also copied other existing brands before doing something unique to them, isn't our country copying other countries in terms of system of government and policies and etc,do we have everything unique to us here or anywhere in the world?
so what's now the fuzz that our local brands are copying other existing brands too?

Those excuses won't cut it.

The most important thing is to have policies for our local brands to thrive, put our country first.

Yeah, I know what.

It makes me the person that’s not paid to educate you.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by ugofulfilled(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
odibills:

Good morning, thanks alot for your response, I'm currently working on putting them up in a safe platform online which is currently on going but you can reach me on WhatsApp to get them instantly.... Thanks once again
ok. good morning to you too. May I know your location pls.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by RealEzee(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

IVM is not building armored vehicle as far as I know.
Innoson is doing actually

https://autojosh.com/fighting-vehicles-innoson/

In 2018, the Nigerian Army signed a
partnership agreement with Innoson
Motors Manufacturing Company (IVM).
for the manufacturing of locally-made
military vehicles for the army.

The contract also includes identifying
requirements for the production of the
armoured fighting vehicle in Nigerian
Army Central Workshop in Kaduna and
enhancing the capacity of Nigerian Army
personnel to actively participate on the
successful implementation of these joint
ventures

Since then, the Nigerian Army started
taking delivery of these armoured
fighting military vehicles manufactured
by Innoson Motors.

The vehicles were custom-made to have
suitable configurations for the army’s
deployment for Operations in the North
East. Among the vehicles, includes an
array of gun trucks, IVM Carrier Pickup
Truck, IVM Granite Pickup. Others include
IVM G80 (Bigger jeeps), IVM g40 (Smaller
jeep), G-30 Humvee, Innoson War Trucks
equipped with an anti-aircraft gun, etc.
Currently, Innoson-manufactured gun
trucks are the largest in the Nigerian
army fleet –ahead of Hilux and Land-
cruiser LC70 (aka Buffalo), etc.

Innoson is the biggest automaker in Sub
Saharan Africa. It was founded by
Innocent Chukwuma Nwala. Its runs a
plant in Nnewi, Anambra.

70% of Innoson car parts are produced
locally, while the rest is sourced from
Japan, China, and Germany.

Now you know grin, go into the world and tell them Innoson our local brand also makes armoured military vehicles.

Feel free to check the pics of the armoured military vehicles Innoson is making.

Guess educating you didn't cost much afterall.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LegendHero(m): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
RealEzee:

Among the vehicles, includes an

All the cars you mentioned are Chinese brands rebadged and re-assembled by Innoson.

He is just reassembling Chinese cars and inserting his own logo.

It’s all BS saying he manufactures cars, what he is doing is not different from what Elizade JAC is doing. The only difference is that his own is called Innoson while JAC retain the brand of the Chinese.

Check the G models below!

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by RealEzee(m): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
LegendHero:

All the cars you mentioned are Chinese brands rebadged and re-assembled by Innoson.

It’s all BS saying he manufactures cars, what he is doing is not different from what Elizade JAC is doing. The only difference is that his own is called Innoson while JAC retain the brand of the Chinese.

is Innoson a Nigerian brand, true or false?

PAN and Jac are foreign brands partnering with Nigerians to assembled 'their' cars over here , Innoson on the other hand makes 70% percent of his cars here and outsource the rest like the engines, what's now the fuzz that Innoson or any other local manufacturers are just assembling plants tho?

If you have proof that it's just assembly plants please do share and provide source, no biggies, I did share my claim from a source too, let's discuss.

My take is that our local manufacturers should be encouraged by policies that will aid them thrive, putting Nigeria ahead, with time they will blossom into the pride of our nation, all this talk of they're rebadged, na assembly then dey do and issh don't cut it, to the world its Nigerian, say them dey copy this and that still won't cut it sef, abi isn't every other country copying each other? Even Naija, Shey our government is not always saying they are imitating other developed countries policies and practices (still they no copy well to make the citizens enjoy the benefits of good governance) smiley.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by RealEzee(m): 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
LegendHero:

Copied from Autojosh

start with, Innoson Vehicle
Manufacturer (IVM) is a famous wholly
Nigerian-owned producer of different
vehicle brands.

The company has its assembly plant at
Nnewi in Anambra state.
A reasonable number of their Innoson car
parts are produced locally while the rest
are imported from Japan, China, and
Germany.

However, there has been a long-drawn
debate as to the company’s actual status.
Some say the company manufactures
vehicles, others argue that the company is
in the business of simply “assembling”
vehicles.

Those who argue that Innoson is just an
“assembler” predicate their arguments on
the fact that Innoson sources for the
components of its vehicles from external
suppliers – mostly from China.

Well, let us look at the profile of some
world-renowned automakers.
Benz-Daimler AG is a German car
manufacturer. It has its headquarters in
Stuttgart, Germany. The company is the
producer of the Mercedes Benz auto
brands.

To produce the Mercedes Benz cars, Benz-
Daimlers rely on over 100 suppliers of
Benz parts across the globe.

Some principal suppliers of Mercedes Benz
parts include Thyssenkrupp (German),
Eagle Ottawa (USA), Inteva Products
(USA), Carcoustics (Netherlands), Nemak
(Mexico), Johnson Electric (Hong Kong)
and ZF Lenksysteme (German), etc.

Now, let’s profile another top auto-
brand: Rolls Royce.

Rolls Royce is a prestigious British auto-
brand. It has its factory in Sussex,
England, United Kingdom.

To produce a Rolls Royce car, only 8% of
Rolls-Royce parts are produced in the UK.
As such, the company imports roughly
32,000 parts from more than 600 global
suppliers to build its vehicles.

Now, with these examples, how do we
classify Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing?
A vehicle manufacturer? or simply an
“assembler”?

That's a local magazine in automobile excerpt.

Now let me paste what wiki the world thinks of Innoson, hold.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by RealEzee(m): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
LegendHero:

Wikipedia :

Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Co. Ltd. ,
shortened as IVM, is a Nigerian
automobile and bus manufacturing
company. It was founded by Innocent
Chukwuma Nwala , and runs a plant in
Nnewi in the state of Anambra .

Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing is
nicknamed Pride Of African Road.
70% of the car parts are produced

Manufacturering company not assembly bro, assembly is just some Nigerian mindset yet the world of automobile see Innoson as a manufacturer.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LegendHero(m): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
RealEzee:

Wikipedia :

Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Co. Ltd. ,
shortened as IVM, is a Nigerian
automobile and bus manufacturing
company. It was founded by Innocent
Chukwuma Nwala , and runs a plant in
Nnewi in the state of Anambra .

Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing is
nicknamed Pride Of African Road.
70% of the car parts are produced

Manufacturering company not assembly bro, assembly is just some Nigerian mindset yet the world of automobile see Innoson as a manufacturer.

Bro stop quoting me if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute. What is my own with Autojosh and Wikipedia when what we are talking about is visible to the eye.

ALL the cars Innoson is manufacturing are all Chinese cars, everything is thesame down to the rims. The only difference is the logo.

Moreover, there are also other African assemblers of Chinese cars like Inooson. They all reproduce the same model of the Chinese cars by changing the brand name.

The only difference between JAC and Innoson is the logo.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by RealEzee(m): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
LegendHero:

Bro stop quoting me if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute. What is my own with Autojosh and Wikipedia when what we are talking about is visible to the eye.

ALL the cars Innoson is manufacturing are all Chinese cars, everything is thesame down to the rims. The only difference is the logo.

Moreover, there are also other African assemblers of Chinese cars like Inooson. They all reproduce the same model of the Chinese cars by changing the brand name.

The only difference between JAC and Innoson is the logo.

grin the world of automobile regard Innoson are a Naija brand that makes 70% components in Naija outsourcing the rest, so where's the assembly ish you are stressing on comparing it to Elizade's Jac, Jac that assembles its own components here and doesn't not manufacture anything here.

Call it rebadged, call rebrand it etc they will be regarded as a 'manufacturing company', besides our democracy is it not copied/rebarged?

It's not hard to see tho grin.

Elizade'Jac is purely assembling and not one thing is made here as opposed to innoson.

footprint2africa.com/topics/transport/chinas-jac-motors-assembly-plant-lagos-produce-1500-units-annually/.

Have a good day man.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by EgunMogaji2: 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
RealEzee:
Innoson is doing actually

https://autojosh.com/fighting-vehicles-innoson/

In 2018, the Nigerian Army signed a
partnership agreement with Innoson
Motors Manufacturing Company (IVM).
for the manufacturing of locally-made
military vehicles for the army.

The contract also includes identifying
requirements for the production of the
armoured fighting vehicle in Nigerian
Army Central Workshop in Kaduna and
enhancing the capacity of Nigerian Army
personnel to actively participate on the
successful implementation of these joint
ventures

Since then, the Nigerian Army started
by Innoson Motors.

The vehicles were custom-made to have
suitable configurations for the army’s
deployment for Operations in the North
East. Among the vehicles, includes an

Innoson is the biggest automaker in Sub
Saharan Africa. It was founded by
Innocent Chukwuma Nwala. Its runs a
plant in Nnewi, Anambra.

70% of Innoson car parts are produced

Now you know grin, go into the world and tell them Innoson our local brand also makes armoured military vehicles.

Feel free to check the pics of the armoured military vehicles Innoson is making.

Guess educating you didn't cost much afterall.

Listen, I’ve been running a forum supporting IVM for almost a decade.

What you showed is not an armored military transport but an ordinary Chinese troop carrier.

I say again, IVM doesn’t assemble any armored vehicle. We discussed this is detail on my group.

As far as education. I don’t rely on pimple faced adolescent on online forums for my education. You’re vastly unqualified to educate anyone of my caliber especially in matters of automotive engineering.

Try better.

PS: I have no issues with Josh, but his is not what I’ll try to use as a bible. He merely regurgitates whatever nonsense the factory provides him or he scrapes from the web.

You have a smart phone in your hand, try to mimic the first descriptor to change your life. Or not.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by RealEzee(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
proeast:

The kind of ignorance I see some of you displaying makes me shiver.

FYI, PAN is just an assembly plant built by Peugeot of France. They don't manufacture a pin at that Kaduna warehouse, rather they import all the parts in CKD and couple them together there.

WTF is Elizade's JAC? Elizade is a car seller who went into partnership with JAC, a Chinese brand so they can market their products!

LMAO, these are what you want to compare with Innoson that manufactures almost every components in its Nnewi and Enugu factories or concessions to other manufacturers in Nnewi such as Ibeto?!

Funny people!!
grin it's funny some will compare Jac to Innoson tho, facts are out there but they still turn a blind eye.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by RealEzee(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Listen, I’ve been running a forum supporting IVM for almost a decade.

What you showed is not an armored military transport but an ordinary Chinese troop carrier.

I say again, IVM doesn’t assemble any armored vehicle. We discussed this is detail on my group.

As far as education. I don’t rely on pimple faced adolescent on online forums for my education. You’re vastly unqualified to educate anyone of my caliber especially in matters of automotive engineering.

Try better.

PS: I have no issues with Josh, but his is not what I’ll try to use as a bible. He merely regurgitates whatever nonsense the factory provides him or he scrapes from the web.

You have a smart phone in your hand, try to mimic the first descriptor to change your life. Or not.

You don't have issues with Josh yet you provide no proof if his claims are true or false that Innoson indeed does armoured vehicles,you're posting pics of similar designed vehicles which only will point out that both innoson and Chinese make similar vehicles but that doesn't proof Innoson doesn't make armoured vehicles.

... "Since then, the Nigerian Army started
by Innoson Motors"-Autojosh, stated Armoured fighting military vehicles not.. "ordinary Chinese troop carrier" as you called them. The link posted showed the variety of armoured fighting vehicles Innoson went in contract with the Nigeria Army to manufacture, Autojosh makes a strong case in defense of Innoson doing this,you on the other hand have shown no proof but reosrt to subtle insults which unfortunately has not validate any of your claims, do well to educate yourself, seems the 10 years was actually a waste afterall,its not too late to learn tho, you still have time smiley.

Do you still dispute that Innoson makes some of its components here in Nigeria, even as stated by other sources its 70% home made components made here?

In the auto world, Innoson isn't regarded as assembling guy as u may want to refer to him as but purely a manufacturing automobile company indigenous to Nigeria, whether or not his designs are similar to other foreign brands.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by EgunMogaji2: 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
RealEzee:

You don't have issues with Josh yet you provide no proof if his claims are true or false that Innoson indeed does armoured vehicles,you're posting pics of similar designed vehicles which only will point out that both innoson and Chinese make similar vehicles but that doesn't proof Innoson doesn't make armoured vehicles.

... "Since then, the Nigerian Army started
by Innoson Motors"-Autojosh, stated Armoured fighting military vehicles not.. "ordinary Chinese troop carrier" as you called them. The link posted showed the variety of armoured fighting vehicles Innoson went in contract with the Nigeria Army to manufacture, Autojosh makes a strong case in defense of Innoson doing this,you on the other hand have shown no proof but reosrt to subtle insults which unfortunately has not validate any of your claims, do well to educate yourself, seems the 10 years was actually a waste afterall,its not too late to learn tho, you still have time smiley.

Do you still dispute that Innoson makes some of its components here in Nigeria, even as stated by other sources its 70% home made components made here?

In the auto world, Innoson isn't regarded as assembling guy as u may want to refer to him as but purely a manufacturing automobile company indigenous to Nigeria, whether or not his designs are similar to other foreign brands.

Absolutely no issues with Josh, he’s a businessman. I like him personally and he’s reached out for collaborative efforts in the past. You won’t successfully create a rift, sorry.

IVM has a an assembly company that assembled Completely Knocked Down vehicles from China. Many current employees are on my forum and I have pictures of shipping crates.

The proof is attached. When you run a vin on IVM vehicle it comes back as manufactured in China. End of story. See pic.

On this note I’ll have to depart this thread. I have no further interest in back and forth with automotive undereducated people.

Good luck.

EgunMogaji out.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by RealEzee(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Absolutely no issues with Josh, he’s a businessman. I like him personally and he’s reached out for collaborative efforts in the past. You won’t successfully create a rift, sorry.

IVM has a an assembly company that assembled Completely Knocked Down vehicles from China. Many current employees are on my forum and I have pictures of shipping crates.

The proof is attached. When you run a vin on IVM vehicle it comes back as manufactured in China. End of story. See pic.

On this note I’ll have to depart this thread. I have no further interest in back and forth with automotive undereducated people.

Good luck.

EgunMogaji out.

"I have no issues with Josh, but his is not what I’ll try to use as a bible. He merely regurgitates whatever nonsense the factory provides him or he scrapes from the web."- your statement about your 'buddy' AutoJosh whom you like personally, what a wow tho, still you've not proved like I asked earlier, if his findings are true or false, and you are here telling me I want to cause a rift between y'all grin, your statement is enough will do it na, cos I'm citing him all you have to do is prove your bud wrong na grin.

Like earlier stated your 10 years whatever is due for upgrade, you can learn new things in life, all this talk of your can't learn from another person is lame, this is a faceless forum and you have no idea who the next person is, if you think it's by age per se then you have a lot to unlearn about life tho.

You posted a registration number of an Innoson suv citing china as origin, let it be known that you really missed it here, just like Apple is an American brand making and outsourcing some of its components from other countries including China doesn't make the iPhone or its product a Chinese product only its specific components used from the other countries can be tagged Chinese and not Apple as a company, same with Innoson, repeatedly its stated 70% of its components are locally made with the 30% outsourced from different countries too including its engine, its engine bearing china as origin doesn't make Innoson a Chinese brand like you won't call Apple a Chinese company for outsourcing some of its components from China even its manufacturing.

All automobile manufacturers outsource various component for their product, Innoson is not exempted, even if design may be similar yet its regarded as a Nigerian brand.

You've just been running from pillar to post all this while.

Furthermore, man you're really rusty, do some upgrade, your 10 years ish is not a yardstick to measure intelligence,till you can prove Josh, your bud, wrong plainly with facts then you can be termed a reliable source, as it stands you're not unfortunately and the chest beating of you been older and what not is fruitless abeg, dem no dey do senior for debate with age but facts.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Golddiegrey(m): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
Gabkosh:
Yoruba to the world. We no dey shout.

Nord

Proforce

Are some of Yoruba vehicle manufacturers.

Omo Yoruba ni o

YORUBA AMAKA
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Golddiegrey(m): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Gabkosh:
Yoruba to the world. We no dey shout.

Nord

Proforce

Are some of Yoruba vehicle manufacturers.

Omo Yoruba ni o

JAC!
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Revolva(m): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
RealEzee:
grin who are 'us' you are speaking of first, abi una dey the Q&Q department? grin, are you buying name or the quality of the product ni,but you like Mercedes Benz as African abi, is it an African name grin, I go comot ya teeth oo.

is Innoson an African name? And where does it say one can't name it whatever including Chicken Autos?

Oya just come up with 6 unique names, selling names ooogrin, let's see?

I don hear you na Dem sabi after all I no be share holder
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Javierleon(m): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2020
GeneralPula:
[s][/s]

Did you just join the forum?
If yes, dig to the past years and see that whatever the yorubas are doing today, kanu slaves started it and are doing far more..

None of you was saying was voicing out when they started calling Nigeria a zoo..

They haven’t seen anything yet..

Spit!!

Then is that a reason to continue what you guyz reffer to as ethnic bashing
if this is the mindset we go take lead this country
Then I should start packing my unborn children out of Nigeria
Cause it will never work
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by lanocfoods: 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
nogragra:

You'll know when the time comes. They say you yaminrins don't think before you act or talk. When we get there you will know better. We don't make noise because we value human lives including your useless life. You may consider this as cowardice to your own peril. But when it's time to act yoruba will be decisive trust me on this.continue watching this space.
An adage said that the chicken left the knife that killed it and is begrudging the pot. I was just confirming what your own brother said, why are you taking it out on me face your brother. Truth dey pain sha
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 23, 2020
confydoedowaye:
I implore FG to ban importation of vehicles, lets give full support to local content, already existing registered vehicle importers can be given cost discount and franchise to sell the locally made once. This locally made vehicles should come at a considerably cheap rate with insurance. Then the world will begin to adjust their position towards Nigeria. Longlive NIGERIA

It's way too early for that, although this may happen in the future. Local production hasn't grown to that stage yet and banning car importation would lead to hardship and unprecedented high car prices.

Innoson as a company is still growing. Most of the cars ordered from Innoson takes months to deliver cos of their limited production capacity. This NORD is only a Startup, which means they haven't even started commercial production.

Take it easy, Nigeria will get there ... wink
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by confydoedowaye(m): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
loneprof:

It's way too early for that, although this may happen in the future. Local production hasn't grown to that stage yet and banning car importation would lead to hardship and unprecedented high car prices.

Innoson as a company is still growing. Most of the cars ordered from Innoson takes months to deliver cos of their limited production capacity. This NORD is only a Startup, which means they haven't even started commercial production.

Take it easy, Nigeria will get there ... wink
You are right, someday, we shall get there...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Beejayy20(m): 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
EnkayDezign4:
So these guys are taking a page from Inosson by also shamelessly re-branding Chinese cars, and calling them theirs? SMH. Nigerians as usual always suffer from severe ignorance. A car company that is 100% original/legit wouldn't just pop out of nowhere unannounced. Chai na who do us like dis now!!?

See below for images of the Original Chinese brand that actually makes these cars, and it is called QOROS. Compare and contrast with so called "NORD" and you'll see that they're nothing but Chinese copies.
[s]
EnkayDezign4:
So these guys are taking a page from Inosson by also shamelessly re-branding Chinese cars, and calling them theirs? SMH. Nigerians as usual always suffer from severe ignorance. A car company that is 100% original/legit wouldn't just pop out of nowhere unannounced. Chai na who do us like dis n

See below for images of the Original Chinese brand that actually makes these cars, and it is called QOROS. Compare and contrast with so called "NORD" and you'll see that they're nothing but Chinese copies.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by ForumNL(m): 12:30am On Jul 22, 2022
NORD
PROFORCE
JAC

YORUBA TO THE WORLD
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Swiftgrp: 1:01am On Nov 18, 2023
naptu2:
A video of a Nigerian pick-up truck has attracted attention online. The vehicle is the Nord Tank and it is produced by NORD Motion, a Lekki based company.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5yCDZtp_Bc

I discovered that the company also has other models of vehicles like the Nord Flit minivan, the Nord A3 sedan, the Nord A5 SUV and the Nord Max pickup truck.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nordmotion

Nord joins a growing list of Nigerian auto brands which includes Obasa Specialty Vehicles (OSV), Innoson Vehicle Manufacturers (IVM), Proforce and Bennie Technologies.

See reactions below.
NORD... Still busting loose in 2023.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Swiftgrp: 1:03am On Nov 18, 2023
naptu2:
I was shocked when I discovered that some people believe that the word Nord came from Ford. That's a shocking level of ignorance. It means that they do not know that the word Nord has existed for more than a millenia (long before the Ford Motor Company was dreamt of) and that it means North. There have been very many companies that have had the name Nord.

Here are some of Nord's vehicles.

1) Nord A3 sedan.

2) Nord A5 SUV

3) Nord Tank pickup truck

4) Nord Max pickup truck

Pictures are from Nord's website. https://nordmotion.com/vehicles/

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

[photos] Supercars Spotted In Lagos / Wrong Overtaking: Who Is At Fault? / 2016 Mercedes Maybach S600 Emperor- N750m Car For Only 10 People In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.