Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online - Car Talk (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online (87245 Views)

All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi / Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 / Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by proeast(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
LukasPodolski:

I repeat what's special in Ibos to get others jealous? people who are even seen as second class citizens in their own country. Lmao..

PAN has been making cars in Kaduna without noise.

same with Elizade's JAC .

if not for Federal government that patronise inosson, the only time I saw Innoson on the street was with Road safety corps.

all what they do is blackmail government into buying the ugly cars.... more like a bad investment...

most abused words on NL.

Jealousy
Domination

jealousy kee you there.

The kind of ignorance I see some of you displaying makes me shiver.

FYI, PAN is just an assembly plant built by Peugeot of France. They don't manufacture a pin at that Kaduna warehouse, rather they import all the parts in CKD and couple them together there.

WTF is Elizade's JAC? Elizade is a car seller who went into partnership with JAC, a Chinese brand so they can market their products!

LMAO, these are what you want to compare with Innoson that manufactures almost every components in its Nnewi and Enugu factories or concessions to other manufacturers in Nnewi such as Ibeto?!

Funny people!!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by MENELIIK: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
BabaIbo:

Your comment shows that Igbos are greater than you folks in the sense that you are always looking for a way to prove yourselves to them, whereas Igbos are doing their things as if you all don't exist.
Get sense abeg!

Osu, them no born the other Osus well, they must mentioned Tinubu even if asleep!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by ugofulfilled(m): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
odibills:
So nice we hope for more of these

ODIBILLZ

I AM A PROFESSIONAL TAILOR WITH OVER 8 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN MAKING BOTH MALE AND FEMALE WEARS OF ALL KINDS

1. TIMELY DELIVERY

2. EXCELLENT FINISHING

3. NEAT PACKAGING

4. BUDGET COST

WE DON'T REST UNTIL U LOOK GOOD AND SATISFIED

check SIGGY for contact info

samples of work done pls.
Thank you
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by proeast(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
blowjohn:
This is what I thought inossoon would do.
Something with class and beauty.

Lol, car production is not just about renting a posh looking showroom or rebranding an already built car.

Innoson can't be compared with this. This guy is just assembling and rebranding. Its potentials can't be compared to Innoson in any way.

Come back in 5 or 10 years time and check records.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Anambra1stS0n: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
Tomiwa69:
Finally we can rest from these Ipob.Always shouting innoson is Igbo...
NORD is Yoruba too na ..
Mumu Ipob
All I can see in assembling of vehicle just like what Anambra manufacturing company(ANAMCO ), Peace transport are doing in the east, he just import and assemble, Innoson 100% build his vehicles bodies, manufacture his vehicle tyres and plastics components of his vehicles from one of his plants in Enugu, source other vehicle parts like batteries from Ibeto

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LukasPodolski: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
proeast:

The kind of ignorance I see some of you displaying makes me shiver.

FYI, PAN is just an assembly plant built by Peugeot of France. They don't manufacture a pin at that Kaduna warehouse, rather they import all the parts in CKD and couple them together there.

WTF is Elizade's JAC? Elizade is a car seller who went into partnership with JAC, a Chinese brand so they can market their products!

LMAO, these are what you want to compare with Innoson that manufactures almost every components in its Nnewi and Enugu factories or concessions to other manufacturers in Nnewi such as Ibeto?!

Funny people!!
what is this one Saying.

while others were straight to the point, I mean using their parent's company name, Innoson or whatever hide under a corporate name.

i repeat Innoson is no different from JAC, PAN e.t.c

assembles in Nnewi and Enugu you mean....

in addition, I will take Innoson motors serious the day I meet her product (private cars) (not Government agencies like Road safety cars)

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LegendHero(m): 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
post=93029875:

All I can see in assembling of vehicle just like what Anambra manufacturing company(ANAMCO ), Peace transport are doing in the east, he just import and assemble, Innoson 100% build his vehicles bodies, manufacture his vehicle tyres and plastics components of his vehicles from one of his plants in Enugu, source other vehicle parts like batteries from Ibeto

You are saying nonsense bro. Innoson is not building 100% of his vehicle bodies. He is just replicating most of BAIC China brands.

Everything is the same, the exterior including the interior up to the tires. He is just reassembling them.

The only difference between the likes of JAC and Innoson is just the brand.

See below:
Chinese BAIC BJ40, the only difference is just the logo.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Anambra1stS0n: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
There are huge differences between Innoson and all these assembling plants that littered everywhere go and tour Innoson plants both in Nnewi and the one in Enugu to see the difference,

Below is Peace Motor assembling plant in Enugu, more equipped than what you guys posted here

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LegendHero(m): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
post=93029875:

Now this is the interior of Even the Interior of BAIC BJ40is thesame as that of Innoson G40.

It was actually thesame car that was just imported into Nigeria for recoupling.

First pics: BAIC BJ40
Second Pics: Innoson

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LegendHero(m): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
post=93030575:
There are huge differences between Innoson and all these assembling plants that littered everywhere go and tour Innoson plants both in Nnewi and the one in Enugu to see the difference,

Below is Peace Motor assembling plant in Enugu, more equipped than what you guys posted here

Cry on bro. Tears is allowed!

You can see class in the NORD car, nice aesthetics that is worthy of every penny spent on the car.

I can feel your pain, so I’ll let the wailing pass.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LegendHero(m): 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
post=93030575:

This is Elizade JAC assembling plant. You can see that is just what Innoson is doing to.

Reassembling some JAIC brand and changing the logo to Innoson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkVUKwzAewI

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Anambra1stS0n: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
LegendHero:

Cry on bro. Tears is allowed!

You can see class in the NORD car, nice aesthetics that is worthy of every penny spent on the car.

I can feel your pain, so I’ll let the wailing pass.
Please can we see how he build the body of his vehicles

Below is Innoson

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Anambra1stS0n: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
LegendHero:

This is Elizade JAC assembling plant. You can see that is just what Innoson is doing to.

Reassembling some JAIC brand and changing the logo to Innoson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkVUKwzAewI
JAC Jianghuai Automobile Co.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LegendHero(m): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
post=93031611:

Please can we see how he build the body of his vehicles

Below is Innoson

Below is proforce!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Anambra1stS0n: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
LegendHero:

Below is proforce!

Major owners of Proforce are Colombians
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by proeast(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
LukasPodolski:

what is this one Saying.

while others were straight to the point, I mean using their parent's company name, Innoson or whatever hide under a corporate name.

i repeat Innoson is no different from JAC, PAN e.t.c

assembles in Nnewi and Enugu you mean....

in addition, I will take Innoson motors serious the day I meet her product (private cars) (not Government agencies like Road safety cars)

Jon snow, Innoson is the only car manufacturer in Nigeria!!

Innoson batteries comes from Ibeto, another indigenous manufacturer based in Nnewi. Other components too are gotten from other producers in Nnewi. Plastic components of his vehicles are manufactured in his factory in Enugu. It is only his engines that he gets from abroad (and this is standard practice in the automobile industry because some of them do get engines from elsewhere).

Innoson has a base in an auto parts manufacturing city, Nnewi.

Now, ask yourself where Elizade's JAC factory is located in Nigeria? Or even this Nord?

Any I'd!ot can couple CKD parts and display in a posh showroom but it doesn't make you a car manufacturer.

Lol, about meeting Innoson vehicles. Pls come to the East, Owerri precisely and stand by the roadside, and see if you won't see different types of Innoson vehicles owned by both private, commercial and government.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LegendHero(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
post=93031671:

JAC Jianghuai Automobile Co.

Innoson just replicate chinese brand BAIC. He is just assembling them hahaha.

He copy them even to the tiny tire leve. Interior, exterior, tires, everything! No shame, and he copied countles cars like that and just reassemble them.

First Pics: BAIC
Second pics: Innoson

First Pics: BAIC
Second pics: Innoson

First Interior Pics: BAIC
Second Interior pics: Innoson

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LegendHero(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
post=93031801:

Major owners of Proforce are Colombians

LIAR!

PROFORCE Nigeria is Nigeria owned.

This is BAIC listing Innoson IVM G80 as their car brand which showed Innoson just reassembled their cars.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Anambra1stS0n: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
LegendHero:

Below is proforce!

Show me where Nord is building the bodies of the vehicles

Below is Innoson

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LegendHero(m): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
post=93032002:

Show me where Nord is building the bodies of the vehicles

Below is Innoson

Cry and wail, it is allowed.

You should leave your Ibo land and head to snap where Nord is building their vehicles.

You have been restless since you saw the pics of Nord, a classy car that can rival foreign cars with its aesthetics.

However below is Proforce building the body of their vehicles, you can head to Nord factory to snap their own too!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12170314_ab_jpeg4a95ab2a041c5c64c1b20c276709aa18

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12170315_ac_jpega52151101b87a1f013ca8e4fd658d0a9

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Anambra1stS0n: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
LegendHero:

LIAR!

PROFORCE Nigeria is Nigeria owned.

This is BAIC listing Innoson IVM G80 as their car brand which g]
Innoson 100% build the body of his vehicles in Nigeria not assembling grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LegendHero(m): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
post=93032408:

Innoson 100% build the body of his vehicles in Nigeria not assembling grin

Cry more, I can feel your pain!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12170433_ee_jpeg0351b77c3a5c60b59e38830abbb11a99

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12170434_ff_jpeg56628454b0ebb517b7c8bba865d8bb41

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LukasPodolski: 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
proeast:

Innoson batteries comes from Ibeto, another indigenous manufacturer based in Nnewi. Other components too are gotten from other producers in Nnewi. Plastic components of his vehicles are manufactured in his factory in Enugu. It is only his engines that he gets from abroad (and this is standard practice in the automobile industry because some of them do get engines from elsewhere).

Now, ask yourself where Elizade's JAC factory is located in Nigeria? Or even this Nord?

Any I'd!ot can couple CKD parts and display in a posh showroom but it doesn't make you a car manufacturer.

Lol, about meeting Innoson vehicles. Pls come to the East, Owerri precisely and stand by the roadside, and see if you won't see different types of Innoson vehicles owned by both private, commercial and government.
There is no point going back and forth on this issue, but that would not change the fact that Innoson is a car assembly plant just like PAN, in Kaduna, JAC in Lagos, Proforce in Ogun state.

Go to YouTube and search for PAN and JAC plants..

Rebranding Chinese cars won't earn you more accolade than others..

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Below is proforce, making armoured cars since 2008 without blackmailing the government, no noise.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Anambra1stS0n: 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
LegendHero:

Cry and wail, it is allowed.

You should leave your Ibo land and head to snap where Nord is building their vehicles.

You have been restless since you saw the pics of Nord, a classy car that can rival foreign cars with its aesthetics.

However below is Proforce building the body of their vehicles, you can head to Nord factory to snap their own

I asked for how Nord assembling plant not Colombian plant in Ogun

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LegendHero(m): 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Anambra1stS0n: 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
LegendHero:

Cm]

Colombians are behind Proforce

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by totit: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by totit: 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
post=93032942:

No be Colombia Nah Aba grin

Innoson is china product. grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LukasPodolski: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
proeast:

I got this short video from the founder's page.
https://mobile.twitter.com/jomamit_/status/1295985286762172416

Dream big, start small..

They just started, hopefully they would be a force to be reckoned.

The pix below his their address.

You can as well pay them a visit, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LegendHero(m): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
post=93032680:

Stop showing Chinese assembly plant paraded as Innoson.

Below is another JC car Innoson reassembled and inserted his logo. He is a copy cat assembler!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5937404_20170909075956_jpeg5de900156d8eea20446589385a80dd6b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5937405_20170909080412_jpegcc8d50557e766f9b1d14c45c775b636d

He even copied the interior too. !
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5937406_brandenewdieselterralorddoublecabpickup2_jpeg5e49b5e362002b383c2967fe46d9e17b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5937407_20170909080819_jpegd4fdbcf795b566416253a66c9b4d65f9

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LegendHero(m): 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
post=93032942:

Lol, like Innoson was listed on BAIC website. The Chinese are behind Innoson.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LegendHero(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
post=93032680:

This is another Innoson reassembled Chinese car.

Can you see he copied them even to the marking underneath the bumper.

Innoson is just reassembling Chinese cars and scamming the government by reselling it to them with his brand.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5937588_img0466_jpegb39461cf10e9043f1c9e97b4e9f9a532

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5937589_img0465_jpegd4373e1c40478f983b6ebe518c642386

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

[photos] Supercars Spotted In Lagos / Wrong Overtaking: Who Is At Fault? / 2016 Mercedes Maybach S600 Emperor- N750m Car For Only 10 People In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.