Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Guys Stop Kneeling Down To Propose Marriage To Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Stop Kneeling Down To Propose Marriage To Women (304 Views)

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Stop Kneeling Down To Propose Marriage To Women by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:38am On Aug 20, 2020
Oh man it's embarrassing and demeaning, it's not a Nigerian or African culture, it's an imported culture and I can say it is one of the worst thing to import to Africa, I'm not even sure African women love it, it's not even romantic, the worst of the worst is the public one, if you planning it, don't do it, it is nonsensical, look at that guy in the trending video, really felt for him watching how he embarrassed his family, guys if you are yet to propose marriage to your gal, don't do it this way.

Re: Guys Stop Kneeling Down To Propose Marriage To Women by esammyblinks(m): 7:17am On Aug 20, 2020
Na wa ooo
Re: Guys Stop Kneeling Down To Propose Marriage To Women by Finnese001: 8:02am On Aug 20, 2020
embarassed

Volume please

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Kneeling Down To Propose Marriage To Women by Nyenatetan(m): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2020
FRONT PAGE PLS.

FRONT PAGE PLS.

FRONT PAGE PLS. FRONT PAGE PLS. FRONT PAGE PLS.

It's high time women saw the mutual feeling of gratitude in proposals.
Re: Guys Stop Kneeling Down To Propose Marriage To Women by DoubleEngine007: 8:35am On Aug 20, 2020
How people kneel to beg problems into their lives,still surprises me..

Re: Guys Stop Kneeling Down To Propose Marriage To Women by StrongandMighty: 8:52am On Aug 20, 2020
kneel to propose marriage to a lady? Never!!
It's an aberration ethically, socially, physically and even from a religious angle!
Any man that kneels to propose marriage to a lady will never amount to anything in life!

(1) (Reply)

Why Multiple Holes Bro? / I'm Just Depressed / Which Is The Best In Marriage Longevity(alpha, Beta, Simps)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.