Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG (17886 Views)

Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video / Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer / Man City 4-1 Tottenham: Unbeaten Leaders Breeze Past Spurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG by Angelfrost(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2020
blowjohn:

Domt forget that robben and ribery just left them a while ago

Robben and Ribery... Legends of the attacking game!!!

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG by blowjohn(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2020
crystalpapers:
The headline is very funny (breeze)....

Yes na.
Breese blow, fowl yansh open

Re: Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG by blowjohn(m): 10:44am On Aug 20, 2020
I tot this thread is about the champions league final.
Why am I reading many comments about rain falling and not falling, August, and ibadan?

Re: Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2020
Itz a 50 - 50 game to be enjoyed...
Re: Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG by Gbest90(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
fergie001:
Breeze kee?
It was a hard-fought second half...Kudos to Lyon.
Its just that.. person wey pass you, pass you.
No be lie sha. greetings boss!
Re: Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG by fergie001: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
Gbest90:

No be lie sha.
greetings boss!
How far nah? E don tey oo....since that 8-2 we never greet sef grin

I just exchange pleasantries with my good friend paulolee.... ghettokid1 don change moniker grin

Inside Life
Re: Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG by Gbest90(m): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
fergie001:

How far nah? E don tey oo....since that 8-2 we never greet sef grin

I just exchange pleasantries with my good friend paulolee.... ghettokid1 don change moniker grin

Inside Life

Lol. I've been kinda busy.
The past few weeks have been really crazy.

about ghettokid changing moniker..... I 8-2 believe it's true. gringringrin
Re: Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG by fergie001: 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
Gbest90:

Lol. I've been kinda busy.
The past few weeks have been really crazy.

about ghettokid changing moniker..... I 8-2 believe it's true. gringringrin
Over-true grin
They will still sack this their Coach after one year....no be Barca?... mtchew
Re: Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG by Gbest90(m): 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
fergie001:

Over-true grin
They will still sack this their Coach after one year....no be Barca?... mtchew

Eyahh. 8-2 is causing trouble everywhere.

But talking about their new coach. I think the man will do well. He's been doing an amazing job with the Dutch team. Most of the Dutch players are average and considering what he has been doing there, let's give him the benefit of doubt.

btw what's ur prediction for Sunday!
Re: Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG by fergie001: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Gbest90:
Eyahh. 8-2 is causing trouble everywhere.

But talking about their new coach. I think the man will do well. He's been doing an amazing job with the Dutch team. Most of the Dutch players are average and considering what he has been doing there, let's give him the benefit of doubt.

btw what's ur prediction for Sunday!
He is a good Manager but this Barca team is a bad team.
He was only brought in because he will bow to the Board at all times.

They just want someone to massage the fans for now...a former player, a former Assistant Coach, etc etc.

He already had it in his Dutch contract, that it could be voided, should Barca come calling.

The team is bad.....finish!

I remember him very vividly when his side played Guus Hiddink's Chelsea....the same coach he won the UCL with as a player in 1988.

I wish him well but with the Board and the team...the difference is the same.

PS: As a Munich fan, I will go with my team grin grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG by Gbest90(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
fergie001:

He is a good Manager but this Barca team is a bad team.
He was only brought in because he will bow to the Board at all times.

They just want someone to massage the fans for now...a former player, a former Assistant Coach, etc etc.

He already had it in his Dutch contract, that it could be voided, should Barca come calling.

The team is bad.....finish!

I remember him very vividly when his side played Guus Hiddink's Chelsea....the same coach he won the UCL with as a player in 1988.

I wish him well but with the Board and the team...the difference is the same.

PS: As a Munich fan, I will go with my team grin grin grin grin

You Never change, do you? gringringrin

But then you might right though. Barcelona problem pass coach. Even my Kloppo can't save them.
Re: Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG by fergie001: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
Gbest90:
You Never change, do you? gringringrin

But then you might right though. Barcelona problem pass coach. Even my Kloppo can't save them.
grin grin grin grin

Their problem pass Coach ooo.....
Re: Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG by eskorelvis: 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
Meanwhile your goat grin grin grin shocked
I don't know why toxic fans like u are obsessed with ronaldo. The man is enjoying his money on holiday and ure calling him out like he owes u money. If they do same of Messi u will say someone is wicked

Re: Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG by eskorelvis: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
paulolee:

lolz..as a barca fan even if i want PSG to win going by what bayern did to barca and bcoz of my boy neyma, it wont be an easy game...
bayern are good in all aspects and PSG are good individually....may the best team wins it..

I admire ur unbiased and sincere opinion as a Barcelona fan. Football is filled with toxic club supporters nowadays
Re: Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
BOFA2020:
[[s]quote author=Nightstalker post=93017142] grin

Just as buhari demolished Nigerians belief in good governance and integrity[/s]

May be Buhari has demolished the remaining little sense that some miscreants have on NL.
I beg buy or borrow some sense. Just an advice.

Its your type that shows how classless christians can be
Re: Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG by mamaafrik(m): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
seunlayi:
Away from football, it is almost a month now since rain fall in ibadan, I don't know of your side and the crops are drying out, no farmer can plant new crops. We need prayer, only person wey chop fit watch ball
same in lagos tooo,what could be going on,Na the Chinese doing roda construction??
Re: Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG by tolfa(m): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
The final we wanted is here Bayern Munich versus PSG.
Let’s enjoy the beauty for Paris in anticipation for PSG win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUsWs68Boak
Re: Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG by PropertyBuying(f): 6:39am On Aug 21, 2020
Temmy6236:
Bayern has already won the champions league. PSG has always been a constant disappointment in finals, and this one won't be any different.
Let's see if PSG can win the trophy this time around.
Re: Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 21, 2020
Igbosmoker:
you've no idea who Sevilla are

Inter will even beat Barcelona, Real Madrid and Juventus today.

Read matches.

Worst result is a draw.
Re: Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 21, 2020
seunlayi:
Away from football, it is almost a month now since rain fall in ibadan, I don't know of your side and the crops are drying out, no farmer can plant new crops. We need prayer, only person wey chop fit watch ball

Rain was too much last year in Nigeria.

Nature is balancing itself.

I don't want any rain again till December.
Re: Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG by seunlayi(m): 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
RonaldoVido:

Rain was too much last year in Nigeria.

Nature is balancing itself.

I don't want any rain again till December.

Iffa catch you grin grin grin

Re: Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
RonaldoVido:

Inter will even beat Barcelona, Real Madrid and Juventus today.

Read matches.

Worst result is a draw.
you do realize Barcelona b team knocked them out of ucl this season??
Re: Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG by Angelfrost(m): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
seunlayi:
OK thanks while we'll keep hoping on God

Hey boss... It's raining heavily in some parts of the nation now... Has it started in your end??!
Re: Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG by viktor88: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
KingOfTheSouthS:

Lol. Just watch n see
Told you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Soccer Players in Europe Last Season (2004/2005) / Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Read His Wife's Birthday Message / Name Your Starting XI Against France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.