Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House (77828 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel / 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year / BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by Eddygre8(m): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
What a generation
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by Humanoid01(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
SmartPolician:

You see, his standpoints are always good

However, there are limits

The babe who is sex-starved is in the most sexually active stage of her life

So, what she said is veryyyyyyyy normal because we were created to have sex (copulate). I am even glad that she is courageous enough to admit it.

But then, the problem of Righteousness is that he does know where to comment and where not to. In this context, his comment was unnecessary.

As youths, we all need sex; there's nothing to pretend about
But sexual immorality is a sin. If God forbids it, then it means there's a way to curb that desire until it can be rightly satisfied.
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by Emmypure: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
this is the hand work of buhari
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by Godpikin247: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=93017576][i]Just like in the Days of Noah and Lot!
What I see is a People who are Conciously and Wilfully Calling for the Wrath of God Almighty...

This is a Wicked and Wasted Generation..
An Unholy Generation
A Generation that Celebrates and Sponsors Sodomy
A Generation that Modifies Evil, Immorality and Abominations
A Generation that hates Righteousness
A Generation of Destroyers and Vipers
A Generation of Fraud and Corruption
A Generation that Glories in Evil
A Generation of Killers and Murderers
A Generation of People that Despise God
A Generation where so called Christians dine and Wine in Evils and say it does not Matter
A Generation that hates People who are good
A Generation that Hates to Hear the Truth

Listen to Me, You Believe or you Don't Believe!
You Angry or Not! I Advice you to Humble yourself and Take Heed!

God Almighty did not Spare The Generation of Sodom and Gomorrah

God did not Spare the Generation of Noah!

Except You Repent! You will Not Be Spared!!

God's Wrath is Testing the Microphone on the Earth now and the Earth Vibrating already!

The Big one is Coming!!
Escape From What is Coming..

You will Wish and Cry that you Despised Righteousness

True talk Sir
I hope to make heaven because the world is finished already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by Peteru1st(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
all these white garment girls......maaaad gan
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by techmo(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
grin

For this cold weather it's not easy

But why wail when you sold your privacy for 85million prize money

Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
DragonFire433:

That kitty go finish you oo

Na she collect Abacha life oo.

She now has 19 lives. She has collected 10 from previous sex partners.
na lie her toto no fit swallow my preeq by d tym i knack am tatatata frm bck 10mins she go surenda all her lives incldn abacha own
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by LadyExcellency: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
Dongreat:

My honest advice to you.

PS: Stop all these scriptural bullshit because it doesn’t make you holier instead it makes you more hypocritical.

His post wasn't meant for a canal man like you.

We understand his language and appreciate
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by dozzybreezy(m): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
Neo is there waisting precious time. If na me, I for don chop Vee clean mouth. I won't even use duvet.
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by andyanders: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
[i]Just like in the Days of Noah and Lot!
What I see is a People who are Conciously and Wilfully Calling for the Wrath of God Almighty...

An Unholy Generation
A Generation where so called Christians dine and Wine in Evils and say it does not Matter

God did not Spare

Well spoken Righteousness28

2 Likes

Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by Brushstrokes20: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
Jman24:

Lol
Not peculiar to them alone. All girls( both religious and non religious) love it. I once had a very close female friend ( not intimate) that told me she has this irresistible urge when she is alone and she believes it's same for all because she knows how she pretends about hers too

If you were invisible and all knowing, you may be shocked to see caliber of people who have sex every minute
I concur...
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by Abbeylanre15(m): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
Don't worry... Sunday will soon be here n u will be shown the way home
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by Chicastle: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
I have nothing to say anymore since the "The Rightiounesss has already commented above
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
celestial people Sabi the thing Wella cheesy
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by Kabir5643(m): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
Then,
Jo soapy
Ninu ile big brother, ko jo soapy,
Toba ni oko nle, ko jo soapy!!!
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by Kabir5643(m): 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Just like in the Days of Noah and Lot!

An Unholy Generation

God's Wrath is Testing the Microphone on the Earth now and the Earth Vibrating already!

The Big one is Coming!!

You will Wish and Cry that you Despised Righteousness ..

Gee, you know absolutely nothing about this world. All the information you gathered is all from a book

Not insulting you tho, just telling you a simple fact

You know nothing, righteousness
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by Deborah98(f): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
stormborn28:
she wants to Fvck. Don't be angry
and why did you reply me undecided
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
Dongreat:

You really need a life outside Nairaland. You are in every topic, every post, and worse you vile for top comments. It’s either you must be one of the mods using another moniker or you are really a lonely human being living in a cyberspace.

If you the former then you need to get multitasking cos mods alone won’t fully feed your family and extended lots, and if you are the latter then you need a good girlfriend or wife to drag you out of this cyber prison; go get laid.

My honest advice to you.

PS: Stop all these scriptural bullshit because it doesn’t make you holier instead it makes you more hypocritical.
Give it time man, we've seen many come and go.
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by Ugaboy: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
francis5051:
bro in go better for u for saying d truth
thanks, we cant be holier than the pope.
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by difference5050: 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
Sorry
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by Bahamas95(m): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Na them like am pass just that our urge for it is more than theirs
That's not true bro. When we guys are sex starved we don't pretend about it like the female folks, we do everything possible to quench the urge even to the extent of visiting a brothel when the konji becomes unbearable. But a woman would rather be suffering in silence because of pride or being shy.

I once had a girlfriend who has a degree in Pretencology. She wanted the sex badly but whenever she visits she will still be pretending just to make me beg or make the first move. The funny thing is that when we start the "match" she won't want me to stop. All the sex wey she dey deprive herself she wan get all that day. Oneday I got angry and asked her to leave my room that am tired of her forming.....Guess what happened. She started begging and promised it won't happen again. From that day whenever she wants it she either tells me shyly or give me this funny look to send signal and as a sharp guy I swing into action.
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by stormborn28(m): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
Deborah98:
and why did you reply me undecided
to be rest assured. Everything is going well
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by newdayhascomelt(m): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
Konji Na bastard
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by anjuwon29(m): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
Mad oh���
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by supercase1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

An Unholy Generation

The Big one is Coming!!

What about your daddy G.O that flex people offerings and stage false miracles just like the scripted wwe grin
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by stormborn28(m): 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
Bahamas95:
That's not true bro. When we guys are sex starved we don't pretend about it like the female folks, we do everything possible to quench the urge even to the extent of visiting a brothel when the konji becomes unbearable. But a woman would rather be suffering in silence because of pride or being shy.

I once had a girlfriend who has a degree in Pretencology. She wanted the sex badly but whenever she visits she will still be pretending just to make me beg or make the first move. The funny thing is that when we start the "match" she won't want me to stop. All the sex wey she dey deprive herself she wan get all that day. Oneday I got angry and asked her to leave my room that am tired of her forming.....Guess what happened. She started begging and promised it won't happen again. From that day whenever she wants it she either tells me shyly or give me this funny look to send signal and as a sharp guy I swing into action.
grin grin grin
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by Princeofasia: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
na cele? i rest my case
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by Elxandre(m): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
Wolgrace:
Biologically or bodily, hormones triggers it. But God who is aware of what He created said we should marry early when our hormones matures to avoid sexual impurity because sexual bond joins two bodies and souls together as one which makes multiple sexual bonds as immoral. That is just it.

-It is a biological something.. I think some fanatic and spiri-koko ministers needs to acquire knowledge and teach people about our human body system combined with self control, endurance, purity and godliness because body means biological cells.

It is foolish for a minister of gospel to focus on things of spirit (heavenly realm) and totally neglect the gospel of the mental (soulful) and body (physical) features, because man comprises of these three features and gospel of Jesus Christ focuses and pierces on these three.

THE WORD OF GOD IS QUICK AND POWERFUL, AND SHARPER THAN TWO EDGED SWORD, PIERCING EVEN TO THE DIVIDING ASUNDER OF SOUL AND SPIRIT, AND OF THE JOINTS AND MARROW, AND IS A DISCERNER OF THE THOUGHTS...
God should give every adult male money so they can marry early o. sad
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by Pinkybush: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
She get disturbed when seeing those guys' bodies.
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
abstaining from sex for long is not easy o...
Re: Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
You are a fool
Righteousness89:

An Unholy Generation

The Big one is Coming!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet / DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Maleficent – Mistress Of Evil (2019) / Pipul TV - All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.