Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) (72396 Views)

CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Rawhumper(m): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
[

You have a point but if she was framed, presenting a sniper bottle isnt a big deal for the madam.

quote author=jrusky post=93022698]Sorry I don't buy the story. "She stole the key to poison her boss" that sound like framed up story.

Some mistress are bitch very cruel and wicked this young girl might have be beating or threatened to impliated herself because no evidence of sniper here.

Don't be surprise the mistress just hated her for a strange reason. Pls I know what I'm saying if you have witnessed some Jezebel mistress attitude you will understand me better. I have seen where mistress lied against her househelp simply the house girl is from her husband family and much brilliant than her kids, war started.

Where is the sniper[/quote]
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Rawhumper(m): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
[

You are right but if really your relative is orphaned you wont stop doing good because of what you or others have experienced.

If it is to follow it that we all may not be opportuned or given another chance to be where we are.
Do we really deserve the air that we breathe, if our pasts are dug into, can we be proud to stand and look at the public in their eyes?

My dear, you can be very careful and cautious but if to save truly a life will require you to give shelther to a stranger do it, dont give up!

quote author=Ladycewhy post=93023831] first of all I can't even allow any stranger near my home, with witches and wicked maids all over ,also with the way news of men impregnating their own daughters keep flying around, it will be stupid of me to even have a maid under my roof.

And lastly, Even if my nephew was orphaned I would rather he stays in an orphanage than to be under my roof, God knows how wicked Nigerians are ,if they are not trying to bewitch you ,then they are trying to arrange with outsiders to kidnap you or even harm your or your children.

With the way wicked people litter that country Nigeria ,I am shocked people still take in strangers in the name of maid. Humans just don't learn.[/quote]
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
This house help matter they tire me. If it were possible just stay with your family alone. Only a fragment of them have a lovely heart.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by titiakins: 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
I don't know why I feel bad for the girl angry
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by earnit3: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
OH
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Rawhumper(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
[

You seemed to have experienced horrible things in life, i understand your point really and you have every right to be bitter, you are entitled to your opinion but dont let your hatred get the better part of you, it will destroy you at the end.

I may be a controversial guy out here in Nairaland, in reality, am a very likable guy because am a man of multiple characters.

I pray your bitterness is just on social media.

quote author=Ladycewhy post=93024778] It's quite unfortunate that I am a Nigerian, I am a victim to even be associated with such a wicked country.[/quote]
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by earnit3: 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
Jesus
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

You seemed to have experienced horrible things in life, i understand your point really and you have every right to be bitter, you are entitled to your opinion but dont let your hatred get the better part of you, it will destroy you at the end.

I may be a controversial guy out here in Nairaland, in reality, am a very likable guy because am a man of multiple characters.

I pray your bitterness is just on social media.

quote author=Ladycewhy post=93024778] It's quite unfortunate that I am a Nigerian, I am a victim to even be associated with such a wicked country.
wrong, I am not bitter just realistic. Nigerians are wicked people, we need to face the truth. We have always been wicked to ourselves in this country, from top to bottom.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by janeedema(f): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
Is there any justifiable reason for wanting to take someone's life? The worse she could have done was run away from her madam or resigned.

Squote author=SegFault post=93022263]What was the reason first before I land? [/quote]
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Rawhumper(m): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
[

I know as a lady who gets emotional easily, it has taken the better part of you.

I concur with you but i speak to the tender side of your heart not for me but for your relatives and in-laws but you only need to be wise. Doesnt mean you dine with those that want you dead.

I say it again, Nigerians are really wicked and can play yahoo on an innocent helpers head but notwithstanding, you shouldnt relent to help.

Am not a Pastor oo, but i believe in charity to those that are helpless and hopeless.

You and i, have done terrible things too in the past,we have offended people in one way or the other but here we are breathing and healthy. Think about what am trying to say, remember we all die someday and leave this world.

I may not be better than you,i have my shortcomings too but the only value we can add to humanity is to show kindness (Never turn your back, at least assist the person, in your little way).

quote author=Ladycewhy post=93036090] wrong, I am not bitter just realistic. Nigerians are wicked people, we need to face the truth.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by SoliBayNG: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
"I said I'll kill anyone that does something or says something I don't like".

That's her reason.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

I know as a lady who gets emotional easily, it has taken the better part of you.

I concur with you but i speak to the tender side of your heart not for me but for your relatives and in-laws but you only need to be wise. Doesnt mean you dine with those that want you dead.

I say it again, Nigerians are really wicked and can play yahoo on an innocent helpers head but notwithstanding, you shouldnt relent to help.

Am not a Pastor oo, but i believe in charity to those that are helpless and hopeless.

You and i, have done terrible things too in the past,we have offended people in one way or the other but here we are breathing and healthy. Think about what am trying to say, remember we all die someday and leave this world.

I may not be better than you,i have my shortcomings too but the only value we can add to humanity is to show kindness (Never turn your back, at least assist the person, in your little way).

quote author=Ladycewhy post=93036090] wrong, I am not bitter just realistic. Nigerians are wicked people, we need to face the truth.
I hear you.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by AuroraB(f): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
ODJ124:
Which Kin wahala.... be this....
.the devil is a roaring lion alway looking for whom to devour..
grin what's going on in the picture angry
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Taiwojon(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What da fuckkkk.... looks like a revenge mission...
The house help doesn't give a fuckkk about the mantra that states
" vengeance is mine says the lord"
Deuteronomy and romans 12 Vs 17

Anyway i won't be fast to judge
I remember my grandfather will always say
Son....there are three sides to a story
1) the complainant version
2) the accused version
3) the true story
what!!!!!!!

damn niggar. you quoted Bible.

my spirit never doubt it. you are closer to repentance. make it quick before it is too late
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by sweetrace(f): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
backnbeta:

In the politics section? I guess this is politically motivated, it's the handiwork of the opposition undecided

But seriously, let's treat our helps right. I know some of them are wicked regardless of how nice you are to them; but the 'bosslady' sounds like she's shown that 'servant' hell in the past undecided

Move to family section, OP

The boss lady sounds appropriately angry and shocked. Who on earth will believe someone so young can be so wicked.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Awaja(m): 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
U sure say oga no deh chop en kpekus ? Weh make am d vex for madam,uwa nne Thomas indeed
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Oxtonguy: 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
God saved her
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Gee64: 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
This is why women must treat House Helps right and stop being too bossy.
Human beings gone heartless!
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
Carloslehder:
Going to send this to my wife,cos the way she's mistreating our help might earn her an heavy dose of sniper very soon

LOL.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by abbey621(m): 12:48am On Aug 21, 2020
Gee64:
This is why women must treat House Helps right and stop being too bossy.
Human beings gone heartless!

You were hired by your manager, he gives you a tough time plenty of work and hardly praises you, so the next thing you'll do is strangle his neck or poison him? 9ja I hail oooo grin grin grin
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Gval123: 4:40am On Aug 21, 2020
treat ur househelp well, una nor go hear. nor be God save u na? e be never over u na? u get luck
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 6:24am On Aug 21, 2020
hahn:
Where is the slap allocation committee when you need them? undecided
And to take the life of her principal d the next best thing to do?
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Rawhumper(m): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2020
I respect your opinion, just giving my views thats all.

It was nice to exchange view with you.

Ladycewhy:
I hear you.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 21, 2020
janeedema:
Is there any justifiable reason for wanting to take someone's life? The worse she could have done was run away from her madam or resigned.
Of course there are. If you kill my child, I would simply fall out a gun and blast your brains to oblivion, or if you torture me I could kill you. So yes there are so I ask again what's the reason.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2020
abbey621:

You were hired by your manager, he gives you a tough time plenty of work and hardly praises you, so the next thing you'll do is strangle his neck or poison him? 9ja I hail oooo grin grin grin
House help or slave. Have you seen the slavish conditions these so called househelps live in? A manager is a totally different thing.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by luluosas(m): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beware of house helps
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by abbey621(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
SegFault:

House help or slave. Have you seen the slavish conditions these so called househelps live in? A manager is a totally different thing.

A slave does not collect monthly salary, a slave has no option, if they tried to leave they would be shot or hanged. An househelp can always leave, unless it is a child below 12 years that knows nothing. For every offer there must be an acceptance or a rejection, if you don't like the conditions, you WALK....You don't KILL!
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
abbey621:

A slave does not collect monthly salary, a slave has no option, if they tried to leave they would be shot or hanged. An househelp can always leave, unless it is a child below 12 years that knows nothing. For every offer there must be an acceptance or a rejection, if you don't like the conditions, you WALK....You don't KILL!
Which payment? Who told you that they receive monthly salary? gringringringrin just try and run away from your madams house by the time they call police on your ass ehn.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by abbey621(m): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
SegFault:

Which payment? Who told you that they receive monthly salary? gringringringrin just try and run away from your madams house by the time they call police on your ass ehn.

I don't know about you but I have been paying salary for my dad's househelp for years now, 25k every month without delay, the househelp has one day off per week and if she wants to leave permanently all we require is one month to be able to find a replacement. Life is not hard, if an househelp steals and tries to runaway, are you saying the victim/s should stand still and just watch?
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
abbey621:

I don't know about you but I have been paying salary for my dad's househelp for years now, 25k every month without delay, the househelp has one day off per week and if she wants to leave permanently all we require is one month to be able to find a replacement. Life is not hard, if an househelp steals and tries to runaway, are you saying the victim/s should stand still and just watch?
Go to poor areas first especially in southern Nigeria you go shock. Yes I've seen some who treat their househelps like humans but unfortunately it's mostly the rich that does this, as for poor people.... gringrin
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by abbey621(m): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
SegFault:

Go to poor areas first especially in southern Nigeria you go shock. Yes I've seen some who treat their househelps like humans but unfortunately it's mostly the rich that does this, as for poor people.... gringrin

What business does a person have employing housemaids? Abeg those are not housemaids but "look after my pikin". You can't bring your sister's or cousin's child to come and live with you and call that housemaid. You can't just bring someone from the street and start using them anyhow, that is not servitude but slavery. It is actually against the law in 9ja but most people don't know their rights.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
abbey621:

What business does a person have employing housemaids? Abeg those are not housemaids but "look after my pikin". You can't bring your sister's or cousin's child to come and live with you and call that housemaid. You can't just bring someone from the street and start using them anyhow, that is not servitude but slavery. It is actually against the law in 9ja but most people don't know their rights.
gringrin naija no get law na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) / Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) / Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.