Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

This Is What You Get When You Keep Having Crush On Celebrity (video) 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What You Get When You Keep Having Crush On Celebrity (video) 18+ (419 Views)

Two Pretty Girls In My Church Are Having Crush On Me: How Can I Bleep Them / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him / Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What You Get When You Keep Having Crush On Celebrity (video) 18+ by emmaaolufemi: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fALqmWW7FiI

Marriage is one sensitive and delicate part of our life, hence we shouldn't treat it with levity.

For every lady or man out there, God has a perfect partner assigned to him, hence we must seek him to know who exactly is his will for us.

Don't choose or marry by sight.

He's a Pastor, Banker, Lawyer, Singer, doesn't mean that is God's will for you. God walks in different ways, different style, different direction.

God's will is certainly the best. It might not be your taste, but at the end, you'll be glad you followed the direction and choice of God.

It is better to follow God's will and have peace. Than to follow your will and have pieces in your relationship and marriage.

(1) (Reply)

I Had Fun Oooooooo / How To Change Your Java Phones To An Android Mini Device / Why People Wear Waist Beads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.