Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti (22689 Views)

Fulani People Killed In Demsa, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic / Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by robosky02(m): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
.Needless to say, it’s utterly unjust to indict a whole people for the crimes of a few. It’s criminal to kill human beings without justice and due process.

Produce the few criminals then

1 Like

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by gambia(m): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Audio killing. undecided

1 Like

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by wink2015(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
Buhari will continue to keep quiet in the wake of these reported killings in the north.

That has been his practice since assuming power in 2015.
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
Reprisal loading......

1 Like

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by gambia(m): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
NORSIYK:
This is a calculated attempt to target Zuru people who are predominantly Christians.
The Islamic government of Nigeria led boo.hari should called his bloodsucking tribesmen to order to avoid killing of Zuru people

You are not far from the truth.

2 Likes

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by perdollar(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
wonderful in my sight is d death of infidels like d fulanis, hausas, Arabs, and Muslims.
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by babzo(m): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
perdollar:
wonderful in my sight is d death of infidels like d fulanis, hausas, Arabs, and Muslims.

I hope you are prepared to repeat this statement on the day you face your maker.

1 Like

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by Vinov(m): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
What so many people don't know is ZURU is a Christian dominated community with almost the highest number of serving and retired Military officers, for a very long time this very community have been invaded by Fulani headers killing people all over the place without any action by the Government, eventually they took an unanimous decision to protect themselves from this blood socking demons call Fulani, and started defending themselves. From nowhere now comes a Layer asking the Government yo intervene by stopping them(The ZURU Community) from taking Laws into their hands. Hmmm one thing am show of is the people in question"ZURU "Community are ever ready to sacrifice their lives to defend their own territory. As all the retired military Personnel are even the one at the frot line of the Vigilante group.
May God help this country.

6 Likes

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by Chiedu4Trump: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
jericco1:
Pictorial evidence please
Thank you, no evidence .
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by Toluobaeko11: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hmmmm! I served in Kebbi state, Kanya village in Danko/Wasagu LG, and it's part of the Zuru emirate. The people are the most peaceful, and most accommodating I've ever met. The largest concentration of Christians in Kebbi state are in this emirate.
I won't find it as a surprise if the Fulanis are looking for excuse to shed blood in this area. I really pray Almighty God delivers these people from the bloodthirsty Fulani people. The Zuru people(Dakankari) are the nicest people I've ever met in my life, and I'll always see the place as my second home. May God save them.

8 Likes

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by Vinov(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
What so many people don't know is ZURU is a Christian dominated community with almost the highest number of serving and retired Military officers, for a very long time this very community have been invaded by Fulani headers killing people all over the place without any action by the Government, eventually they took an unanimous decision to protect themselves from this blood socking demons call Fulani, and started defending themselves. From nowhere now comes a Lawyer asking the Government to intervene by stopping them(The ZURU Community) from taking Laws into their hands. Hmmm one thing am show of is the people in question"ZURU "Community are ever ready to sacrifice their lives to defend their own territory. As all the retired military Personnel are even the one at the frot line of the Vigilante group.
May God help this country.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by shugabasbn: 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kebbi should not go the way of Zamfara, Sokoto and Katsina.
Kebbi State is one of the states in Nigeria I really loved
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by od501: 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kriss216:
God bless Nigeria
God our darling President buhari
God bless Kebbi
God bless APC

Next level 4+4.

Otolo na ewero parents gbagbuegi dia! Efulefu!
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by Ezemust: 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
Pearly255:
This news is kinda satisfying cheesy
no please...zuru is 90% christian community.they are just looking for reasons to start killing christains in kebbi
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
Beremx:
That is how they tell lies to kill innocent people. The Fulani terrorists are targeting christian communities. Zuru is a christian dominated area in Kebbi State.

Don't mind them.. You are so right! They have been trying all means to justify the Fulani's attrocities under the guise of reprisal vegeance...

-Zuru are dekirishi (spelling not correct though) people and Chrisitian dominated indigenes. They are neither Hausas nor fulanis, and they hold the largest networks in all military and paramilitary forces. Even general Bamaiyi of Abacha is from Zuru emirate.. That's their major occupation and very disciplined, accomodated, and honest people..

I think Zuru emirate might be their next target for the bandits to invade as means to Justify their killings has been propagated by lies... Fulani and Northerners are peddlers of lies to promote their aggressive ideology!

Its a tactics...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by Camelot65: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
No evidence ??
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by nams77: 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
Racoon:
Killers using reverse psychology by crying wolf when their own atrocities is staring them in the face.What a band of people.
You are indeed wise!

2 Likes

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by seborrhic: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
If u know Kebbi u would know that that state does not deserve any ethnic group whose sole aim is violence and promotion of Jihadism.
They should steer clear of Kebbi,the food basket of the Nation and the most peaceful state in the ENTIRE NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
Vinov:
What so many people don't know is ZURU is a Christian dominated community with almost the highest number of serving and retired Military officers, for a very long time this very community have been invaded by Fulani headers killing people all over the place without any action by the Government, eventually they took an unanimous decision to protect themselves from this blood socking demons call Fulani, and started defending themselves. From nowhere now comes a Layer asking the Government yo intervene by stopping them(The ZURU Community) from taking Laws into their hands. Hmmm one thing am show of is the people in question"ZURU "Community are ever ready to sacrifice their lives to defend their own territory. As all the retired military Personnel are even the one at the frot line of the Vigilante group.
May God help this country.

Thank you!! It is now glaring "they are all" the same.. They have same goal in killing people aggressively. God protect Zuru people.

2 Likes

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by OyinO: 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Beremx:
That is how they tell lies to kill innocent people. The Fulani terrorists are targeting christian communities. Zuru is a christian dominated area in Kebbi State.

Christian communities as how? Fulani's don't give a hoot about religion when they want your land. Stop this useless Christian slogan because most Zuru communities are pagan cultured.
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Toluobaeko11:
Hmmmm! I served in Kebbi state, Kanya village in Danko/Wasagu LG, and it's part of the Zuru emirate. The people are the most peaceful, and most accommodating I've ever met. The largest concentration of Christians in Kebbi state are in this emirate.
I won't find it as a surprise if the Fulanis are looking for excuse to shed blood in this area. I really pray Almighty God delivers these people from the bloodthirsty Fulani people. The Zuru people(Dakankari) are the nicest people I've ever met in my life, and I'll always see the place as my second home. May God save them.

Wooow! You are right.. Very peaceful and accomodative, I can't forget them. I learnt they are dakirinshi people.. I know Kanya very well after Ribah. Ribah controls Danko/Wasagu LGA.

1 Like

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by perdollar(m): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
babzo:

I hope you are prepared to repeat this statement on the day you face your maker.
my maker is not allah, the blood thirsty god. my maker is God Almighty, he judges best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by Nwaotu10(m): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
Northerners don't love themselves. Why?
Why all these senseless killings in the north? Could it be karma?

1 Like

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by perdollar(m): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
if zuru ppl can withstand d blood sucking uthman Dan fodio and his caliphate all ds centuries, then they wl b brave enough to withstand ds current fulani rats

4 Likes

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by babzo(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
perdollar:
my maker is not allah, the blood thirsty god. my maker is God Almighty, he judges best.

Exactly; the God and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ; creator of all flesh before whom we shall all give account for every careless word. Matt 12: 36.
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by babajero(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
This writer is supposed to be billed 5 million for wanting to rise one community against the other.

1 Like

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by babajero(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Yourghost:
Alex I copied this from Abuja express because I feel you need to see this.

I have an urgent story for you.
Violation of the lockdown law.

I posted this on all the NCDC platforms, this business owners who are opening hidden places and endangering the lives their staff and Nigerians all to make must be stopped, maybe this would be used amongst one of the examples already made...

I will post the exact same thing I did on the NCDC platforms.

Hello.
I want to report a violation of the lockdown law happening in gwarinpa.

There is a lounge/hidden bar that in a daily take in approximately 30 or more people in a small space without abiding to the social distance rule, use of face mask or hand sanitizers.

I think it is time to stop the business owner from endanger the lives of people.

We need to end corona, they need to think about their lives, staff and the customers who come from everywhere.

The place is called D_vine cuisine located just before or after crush cafe 1st avenue (depending where you are coming from), you can find it on Google map.

Lest I forget, they also do hard drugs there.
(Weed etc in the open)

Thank you.
You are jobless, and I believe you are still fed at home that is why you have time for all this.

1 Like

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by Angrymode: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Fulani are notorious and deadly

They love violence no doubt but the fact is many media reports about herders and farmers fights are not balanced.
Many Fulanis are killed by local farmers too, they are attacked by locals.

Even though El Rufai is not doing enough to stop the killings what he said that most of the fights are retaliatory fights was actually right.

Fulani kill farmers, farmers retaliate by attacking fulani settlements and it goes on and on but the media rarely report the part where Fulanis are killed.

To be sincere Fulanis are the ones who always start crisis they always try to snatch lands that are not theirs however with the way Fulanis are known to be deadly, locals now have 'fulani phobia' and they see Fulanis as threat to their community thereby prompting them to try everything possible to chase them out of their lands.

The best way to end this is restructuring or even segregation.

This cycle perhaps started with
the fulani herders blatantly and arrogantly destroying the crops of the farmers,
the farmers angrily asked to be compensated,
the herders got angry at the farmers for being angry and kill them in a scuffle,
the farmers kill them back in return,
the fulanis records their dead as debts to be paid back and the cycle continues.

The fulanis and their ancient lifestyles are the main problem.

4 Likes

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by juman(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
Insecurity in Nigeria is the handiwork of few that turn it to cash cow.

They convert insecurity to business.
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
Over the past few months...
Why are you reporting it as an incident?
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by ubandawaki: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zuru is different from Suru.
Beremx:
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by Toscarel: 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
They lie just to justify their plot to attack the peaceful region. But let them continue one day they would become extinct due to the hate growing against them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Men Stripped Unclad In Bayelsa And Paraded Round Town For Stealing (Photos / Do Not Resist Arrest Even If Illegal - Nigeria Police Warn Nigerians / Policeman Attacks Traffic Warder In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.