Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti (22707 Views)

Fulani People Killed In Demsa, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic / Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by Excuses: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
madridsta007:

What is happening in the North has been repeated in Sudan and Somalia.

It won’t end well.
Arms and ammunitions in the hands of non-state actors. Communities reliant on themselves and vigilantes. Herdsmen terrorists and bandits building communities for themselves, collecting taxes, etc. Political leaders now camped in their state capitals or in Abuja (like the Yobe State Governor).

This won’t end well. Because the North and indeed Nigeria requires strong leadership with a clear direction at this time, which Buhari is unable to provide.

They never thought it will get out of hand..this whole thing started when Obasanjo was on seat if u recall something happened either in maiduguri soldiers were sent to quell it down unfortunately there was a repraisal attack that lead to the death of some soldiers. I think it was kaduna. O.B ordered the whole of Jaji to clear them down ..
Until there was power transition to Yar'Adua..

Bro..boko haram na thugs of formal governors in the north..it's their boys whom they've been singing to them from time immemorial that everything westernal is haram. Yet they send their kids to the best schools,drives expensive cars live lavish life style..

Every core northern governor have a pretty good knowledge of what boko haram is..what did the present governor of katsina state said. He said publicly that they have failed..they cannot tame these boys anymore.

Why do you think they brought people out of prison no questioning, no interrogation..

Them the leaders told these boys that the system is against them which is haram. now the leaders are enjoying the system they condemned.

They made the boys believe in them to the point of laying down their lives..always using k'Oran against everything westernal..

How are they going to turn back the hands of time..is not easy to convincing them that every thing was a lie..

You have been feeding lion with flesh! now u want to give him rice & vegetables..

1 Like

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
GamalNasser:
Fulanis should ask themselves why they are at war with every single community in Nigeria ....It means every community view them as a cancer and they are very right to
They are predators looking for preys who are indigenous communities to kill hem off their land in order to take possession and later call in their foreign country men to come join the party

3 Likes

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by immantoks: 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
I don't believe this at all. The usless good for nothing killers tribe always want to claim they are being killed so that when they start their own killings they can call it reprisal thinking. There is nothing good about Fulani tribe. The best way is to avoid them around someone. If I see any body rent house to Fulani in my area, I will rather go and start giving the landlord money to evict them. I can't stand seeing Fulani around me .awon oloriburuku kete

3 Likes

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by CodeTemplar: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
youngeagle:
This fire the North started will be hard to quench, because the Government seem to have abandoned the people and the people have no choice but to vent in anyway they can.
It is a fire targeted at anmensty and Development Commission for NW, NC in addition to NEDC. every state needs a body count to participate in the sharing. Don't be surprised they may only parade 3 dead bodies.
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by CodeTemplar: 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by RPG2020(m): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
63 million professional killers let me know if y'all want something like this

The lord is your strength brave � vigilantes
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by nengibo: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
It's like they swore for North. The north may end up killing north. God works in a miraculous way. What you wish others is what you get. God preserve the innocent.
Name ten 10 places where Islam is predominant, that is peaceful

1 Like

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by backnbeta(f): 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
Racoon:
Killers using reverse psychology by crying wolf when their own atrocities is staring them in the face.What a band of people.
Don't mind them. They know what they're doing. The next we'll hear is various reprisal attacks in Kebbi, for crimes they did not commit undecided

1 Like

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by beauty7: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Every tribe has weakness and strength.

The weakness of the fulani is that they dont forgive and they will pay you back in one way or other.

Fulani people are different from Hausa people.

Fulani people are good people who will help you when you are in trouble.

But if you offend them,you may not live to tell your story.

When my brother was teaching in Sokoto,

he lived in a compound with a fulani student of UDUS.

One day,they had a very little misunderstanding.

My brother easily forgot it because the misunderstanding was very minor.

It had to do with who should use the bathroom first that particular morning.

But this guy did not greet my brother neither did he answer my brother's greeting for a long time.

When i told one lady,she said that my brother should go and beg him,

otherwise he may harm my brother.

I started the reconciiation by meeting the guy and begging him on my knees.

By the time he came home the next day,i had already fetched water for all his jerry cans.

My brother later met him and apologize and he accepted.

If that did not happen,I do not know what he would have done.

Every tribe has a weakness and strength.

So it is good to know this weakness to avoid problems.

The strength of a Hausa person is that they accept other tribes more than they are being accepted.

They are ready to accept you in their midst.

But the weakness that i have seen in the Hausa is that if you go to them today for help(like helping to charge your phone etc etc) and he helps you,

if you go again the next time,he may still help or assist you in one way or the other.

If you go the third time,he will turn you down except if you are his close friend,associate or family member.

That character is very pronounced in Sokoto.

My brother lived there and he has experienced all these.

1 Like

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
Beremx:
That is how they tell lies to kill innocent people. The Fulani terrorists are targeting christian communities. Zuru is a christian dominated area in Kebbi State.
%` guy u are lying i was born and rise in zuru i did my prim and sec school at emir sani sami staff science secondry school so i spent 25 years in zuru and zuru town was largely occupied by dakarkari tribe and hausa people and most of the people in zuru are all muslim almost 60% are muslims and no any christain was ever killed as a result of voilence or religious issue in fact we are leaving in peace this was the first such issue arise and its between fulanist and yan sakai vigilantees so for ur information no xristain was harm in this process it was a fight between fulanist and dakarkari police IG was even in zuru comfrence hall yesterday at zuru town hall so pls stop trashing fake news NAGOG CHEWN

1 Like

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by GiZcorp: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
It's like they swore for North. The north may end up killing north. God works in a miraculous way. What you wish others is what you get. God preserve the innocent.
You'd be surprised, our people say what's making noise in the bush is definitely finding its way to the road. Now we are crying and murning for the North soon it will be the the south then all over the country. This govt is too corrupt and incompetent to curb nor stop this menace. I just hope we don't get to the point of Somalia, Afghan and co.

1 Like

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by AMvanquish: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
Beremx:
That is how they tell lies to kill innocent people. The Fulani terrorists are targeting christian communities. Zuru is a christian dominated area in Kebbi State.

How is it Christian Dominated. The place is like Adamawa. You will find many households there with Christian and Muslim family members.
And they all get along because of their tribe being the common link. They have a 1st Class Muslim emir. Though they have the largest Xtian population in the state, Zuru is not Christian dominated.
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by One4me: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
Marine54:
They're looking for an excuse to start killing !

Dont mind them.
They said the killings occured OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS, yet no one heard about it until now?
That alone shows that this is just propaganda been floated to justify the killings done by these terrorist Fulanis that Buhari imported into Nigeria, from his country of origin in Futa Jalon Highlands of Guinea and other countries like Mali, Sudan, Chad, Niger, etc

The Grand Patron of Terrorists, is a Terrorists.
Buhari is the Grand Patron of MACBAN

1 Like

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by One4me: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Skipperrabiu:
%` guy u are lying i was born and rise in zuru i did my prim and sec school at emir sani sami staff science secondry school so i spent 25 years in zuru and zuru town was largely occupied by dakarkari tribe and hausa people and most of the people in zuru are all muslim almost 60% are muslims and no any christain was ever killed as a result of voilence or religious issue in fact we are leaving in peace this was the first such issue arise and its between fulanist and yan sakai vigilantees so for ur information no xristain was harm in this process it was a fight between fulanist and dakarkari police IG was even in zuru comfrence hall yesterday at zuru town hall so pls stop trashing fake news NAGOG CHEWN

Let us assume what you posted is true, without conceeding it is.

Please tell us here:
- What is the cause of this killings?
- Who are these dakarkari that you speak of?
- What is their role in the killings and what precipitated it?
- How come the Police I.G was quickly in a TownHall meeting in Zuru, within a few hours meanwhile he has not gone for a Town Hall meeting in all the months of repeated killing sin Southern Kaduna where Christians are being killed?

1 Like

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by hoyinmide(m): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kia sportage 2012 up for sale
Location egbeda lagos state

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by One4me: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
Racoon:
Killers using reverse psychology by crying wolf when their own atrocities is staring them in the face.What a band of people.

That is Obaseki's style in Edo State! angry grin grin
He and his Thug of a deputy will invite thugs and unleash mayhem on the people and APC campaigners and then quickly run tot he Press to start shouting: The APC has promised to unleash violence during this election, I.G please take note, we need security cover!
shocked angry angry

Sometimes it works, if the people are not vigilant and smart
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by PenSniper: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
A false claim.
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by One4me: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
NORSIYK:
This is a calculated attempt to target Zuru people who are predominantly Christians.
The Islamic government of Nigeria led boo.hari should called his bloodsucking tribesmen to order to avoid killing of Zuru people

I suspect that after 2023 when Buhari is no longer in Power, the International Criminal Court (ICC) will call for, get his arrest and trial at the Hague, as they have been documenting all these attrocities he is sponsoring and superintending over, afteral, he is the Grand Patron of the Terrorist Group, be it MACBAN, Fulani Herdsmen or the naw, fancy name he gave them: Bandits!

Even when a Christian was the President, these Fulani Herdsmen were not as terryfying and bloodthirsty like this, Buhari further empowered and emboldened them since he came to power in 2015.
That 2015 election was a turning point, a very bad turning point in Nigeria's history. Such mistake must never be repeated, NEVER AGAIN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by EdiskyHarry: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
Fulani always looking for a way to kill innocent people
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by perdollar(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
babzo:

Exactly; the God and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ; creator of all flesh before whom we shall all give account for every careless word. Matt 12: 36.
unfortunately u r too much a jihadist to make heaven
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by maxzzo1(m): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
Where are d pictures? Don't believe this shit try to cause trouble in kebbi abi Fulani wan farm rice?
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by Yusman316(m): 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
GamalNasser:
Fulanis should ask themselves why they are at war with every single community in Nigeria ....It means every community view them as a cancer and they are very right to
The reason is not far fetched. Fulani's are wanderers by nature of psychology. Meaning it has been imprinted into their brain that they have to move about as a way of life. And such thing does not just stop within a blink of an eye. Places they use to graze their herds and move freely are now occupied, and that is the root cause of the crisis. Of course there are other factors at play too. While other countries were able to integrate herders into the societies through modern means, Nigeria never planned for that. And hence we find our selves where we are today as a people
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by One4me: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
hidhrhis:
After buhari finish is tenure
This Fulani tribe will be shock what other tribe will do to them
They will be hunted
The innocent ones among them will pay for the crimes the evil ones among them did
Any trespassing will lead to big problem for them
Their cows will be killed
See this foolish people
They even have the voice to come out and talk when they were killed but couldn't come out and criticise their fellow members to stop killing other people and stop destroying their crops
If they see what's coming for them 2023 they will run out of Nigeria

You think they are foolish? They are also planning for that 2023 period and beyond!

Dont you see the way Buhari is citing more military structures in the North, controlled by Fulanis?
Dont you see the hurry with which Buhari is ensuring that all economic and miliatry facilities are headed by Fulanis?
Did you wonder why he took the Railway Univerity to Katsina?
Are you still wondering why he ispiping the Gas from the Niger Delta to a Gas Power station he set up in the North, when Power station sin the South are closing down due to lack of Gas?
Were you shocked when Buhari signed the Media Bills but refused to sign the Electoral Amendment Bill?
Did you notice when Rotimi Amaechi said if they ask him about the Agreement on Chinese Loan, the Lagos-Calabar rail line will not be funded but meanwhile, the Abuja-Kaduna-Katsina and even as far as Niger Border Rail lines are all done and under use within the last five years, all Roads in the North done and completed while they say they are still negotiating for money to complete the Lagos-Ibadan Express, over the last five years?

Buhari and his IMPORTED, killer Fulani terrorists Herdsmen know what they are doing, their plan is working to a schedule.
But one by one, God will deplete them, including that one that has just been flown to the UK yesterday. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
One4me:

Let us assume what you posted is true, without conceeding it is.

Please tell us here:
- What is the cause of this killings?
- Who are these dakarkari that you speak of?
- What is their role in the killings and what precipitated it?
- How come the Police I.G was quickly in a TownHall meeting in Zuru, within a few hours meanwhile he has not gone for a Town Hall meeting in all the months of repeated killing sin Southern Kaduna where Christians are being killed?
/ zuru or kebbi in general is one of the most peaceful state in the north, u know i cant retalate everything to u but this fight started btween fulani herdsmen and local farmers in bena under danko wasagu lga they both attack each other by taking law into their hands and as a result of this the dakarkaris attack fulanist and also attack dakarkari, in dakarkari tribe their are muslims and xristains i'm a dakarkari tribe and one of my uncle is a xristain so everyone has his own right of religion
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by lecturer50(m): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
Can you name the strength and weakness of all tribes in nigeria.I mean the ones u know.
beauty7:

The weakness of the fulani is that they dont forgive and they will pay you back in one way or other.

When my brother was teaching in Sokoto,

he lived in a compound with a fulani student of UDUS.

One day,they had a very little misunderstanding.

My brother easily forgot it because the misunderstanding was very minor.

It had to do with who should use the bathroom first that particular morning.

But this guy did not greet my brother neither did he answer my brother's greeting for a long time.

When i told one lady,she said that my brother should go and beg him,

otherwise he may harm my brother.

I started the reconciiation by meeting the guy and begging him on my knees.

By the time he came home the next day,i had already fetched water for all his jerry cans.

My brother later met him and apologize and he accepted.

If that did not happen,I do not know what he would have done.

Every tribe has a weakness and strength.

So it is good to know this weakness to avoid problems.

The strength of a Hausa person is that they accept other tribes more than they are being accepted.

They are ready to accept you in their midst.

But the weakness that i have seen in the Hausa is that if you go to them today for help(like helping to charge your phone etc etc) and he helps you,

if you go again the next time,he may still help or assist you in one way or the other.

If you go the third time,he will turn you down except if you are his close friend,associate or family member.

That character is very pronounced in Sokoto.

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by One4me: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Yusman316:

The reason is not far fetched. Fulani's are wanderers by nature of psychology. Meaning it has been imprinted into their brain that they have to move about as a way of life. And such thing does not just stop within a blink of an eye. Places they use to graze their herds and move freely are now occupied, and that is the root cause of the crisis. Of course there are other factors at play too. While other countries were able to integrate herders into the societies through modern means, Nigeria never planned for that. And hence we find our selves where we are today as a people

Stop lying! What you posted is mostly lies.

True, Fulanis are wanderers (NOMADS) and have NO LAND. If they still want to practice Animal Husbandry in 2020, the need to RANCH and that is not different from any FARM BUSINESS, including Piggery, Fishery, Crop Farming, Chicken Farms, etc. But they have refused ot embrace RANCHING but instead want a large Chunk of Indigene lands, from Sokoto to Lagos, to use as Cattle Herding Routes

Below is the True Story:
But of recent, because they know that Nomadic Herding is no longer sustainable and there is pressure on them to convert to Ranching,
the Fulanis across West Africa had a meeting in Guinea, with Buhari, when he became President.
- They agreed that they have to start settling down but they need land.
- Buhari offered to use his influence as Nigeria's President, to help them get land
- They offered Weapons and Warriors and Buhari initiated the move by replacing all heads of military in Nigeria with Fulanis, to ensure they are not hindered, when the bloodshed starts
- They started attacking farmers, killing them, burn their villages, scatter the injured, take over their lands and rename it to a Fulani village
- Buhari kept pretending that they were Ghost until one day when he said they are "foreign Fulanis", as if we dont know!
- They mapped out land they intend to acquire by brute force, from Sokoto donw to Lagos, with a large expanse in the most fertile part of Nigeria, the middle belt
- When State Governments started seeing what is going on, they advised them to buy land and ranch their Cows peacefully, they refused and preferred bloodshed and slaughter of indigenes.
- Buhari continued to give them military cover through Buratai
- States Govts Assemblies began to implement anti-grazing Laws, to force them to Ranch.
- They intensified their killings and one of them, the Minister for Interior in 2018 (Daura), said that the killings by HErdsmen will not stop unless the people of Benue repeal their Anti Grazng law. The Killings have not stopped a spromised.
- Buhari said the Victism shoudl "ACCOMODATE" (as in give them land psace) their Killers, if they want the Killings to stop!
- They Buhari devised another means, he promulgated the RUGA Scheme, to officially steal the land they could not grab with force, in every state!
- People cried out and states Govt refused to budge.
- Then Buhari changed tactics again, and deftly applied the In-land Water ways Bill but expanded it to achieve the same objective as RUGA, this time without arrousing suspicion: Use Govt Fiat to STEAL LAND of Indigenes
- The terrorists FUlanis still find it difficult to achieve their aim in certain areas in the South but snce they have gained a foothold in the North, they decided that they must route-out all non-Fulanis from majority part of the North but just live a small parcel of land for the Hausas.
- With the support of terorist Presidents in places like Mali, Guinea, Niger, the imported Fulani Killer Herdsmen have been waging a genocidal war on Nigerians, with active support of our President.
- Each time the people tried to defend themselves (Ofcourse, the Fulani-led military and Police no longer respond to distress calls of the citizens when Fulanis are slaughtering them and burning their villages, they claim they are under "orders from Abuja" not to engage!), Buhari will order the IG to get his Police to disarm and arrest them but up till now, they have not even tried to disarm the Fulanis who carry military grade AK47 and AK49.
- When a Curfew is imposed as in Kaduna, the kilelrs break the curfew without any repercussions and come in to kill the people but when the people try to organise a VIGILLANTE defense, Govt of Buhari orders the Police to quickly move-in, disarm and arrest them!
- The killinsg will get worse and more intensive, as we approach 2023 because Buhari knows he is on a deadline, once he leaves Office, unless another Northerner becomes Nigeria's President in 2023, hsi activities will be halted, ifnot reversed.

Buhari needs to accomplish and cement all these Terrorists, Fulani Herdsmen Genocide, before 2023.

The above is how Buhari has been systematically encouraging and supporting this ongoing Genocide by Terorrists, Fulani Herdsmen, dont come here and tell us some revised history.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by One4me: 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
Skipperrabiu:
/ zuru or kebbi in general is one of the most peaceful state in the north, u know i cant retalate everything to u but this fight started btween fulani herdsmen and local farmers in bena under danko wasagu lga they both attack each other by taking law into their hands and as a result of this the fulanist attack dakarkari , in dakarkari tribe their are muslims and xristains i'm a dakarkari tribe so everyone has his own right of relegion so we are leaving peaceful this the first time we in subh

How did the fight start bbetween Fulani Herdsmen and Farmers? Are the Dakarkari tribe Farmers(I suspect so, though)?
Why did the Fulanis attack the Dakarkari tribe? Who atatcked Who first?
Over what was the first Attack?

shed more light please.
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by One4me: 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
beauty7:

Every Tribe is capable of mindless Violence and Fulanis should Stop thinking this is their Right!
Until Others start giving it back to the fulanis, they wont behave themselves, the only leverage they enjoy now is that Buhari is the President and their enabler.
In Ghana, when they started killing Farmers, the President Ordered that they should be dealt with, without any mercy!
When was the last time you heard of Fulani killing Farmers in Ghana? Why dont they go back to Ghana to form Van Dame?

They are doing all these because ALL Nigeria's security is placed in their hands by Buhari.
Come 2023, any Southern President MUST REVERSE all these Evi[/b]l that Buhari has planted in our society.
Buhari has destroyed Nigeria a lot and he would rot in hell.

2 Likes

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by ofonimi: 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
Why is it that Fulanis are so prominent now. During the regime of other Nigerian leaders we did not experience this type of prominence of the Fulanis. How come suddenly they become so embolden and nobody could call them to order. Who actually is supporting them! This purported killing they are reporting now is not true. They are looking for an excuse to penetrate that peaceful state to start killing innocent citizens. May God almighty frustrate them.

1 Like

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by beauty7: 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
lecturer50:
Can you name the strength and weakness of all tribes in nigeria.I mean the ones u know.

I does not knew their strength and weakness.
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by lecturer50(m): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
So you are joking with me abi?
beauty7:

I does not knew their strength and weakness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dead Body Of One-Day-Old Baby Floating In A River In Oyo. Graphic Pics / Xenophobia: Nigerian Man Killed In Polokwane, South Africa (Screenshots) / Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.