Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti (22708 Views)

Fulani People Killed In Demsa, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic / Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by nasiest(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
Mumu I'm from zuru emirate back and front. There was a meeting today in the zuru town hall chaired by the govornor, emir of zuru, the president of miyetti Allah, IGP , senator Bala representing kebbi South and other stakeholders on way forward and not to over hit the polity. Nobody massacred any fulani community it is all lies and yes Christian's are not dominant but we all leave in peace plus in a family you will see a Christian , Muslim and even a pegan. We don really carry religion like gala over here Mr bigot.I'm on my bed in zuru now mumu online e-diot.
morgstreme:

See you..IPOB MISCREANT!
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by zakkxx: 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
shut up who is calling southern kaduna . who told u we attacked them first, they said we must worship like them we said we are Christians and we have no apologies; if been a Christian will cost us our life soo be it. Do your research don't come here and split rubbish
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by zakkxx: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
if this fulani no take caution if the whole tribe in Nigeria turn their back against them it will be bloody for them oooo
Charmingrascal:
Fulani are notorious and deadly

They love violence no doubt but the fact is many media reports about herders and farmers fights are not balanced.
Many Fulanis are killed by local farmers too, they are attacked by locals.

Even though El Rufai is not doing enough to stop the killings what he said that most of the fights are retaliatory fights was actually right.

Fulani kill farmers, farmers retaliate by attacking fulani settlements and it goes on and on but the media rarely report the part where Fulanis are killed.

To be sincere Fulanis are the ones who always start crisis they always try to snatch lands that are not theirs however with the way Fulanis are known to be deadly, locals now have 'fulani phobia' and they see Fulanis as threat to their community thereby prompting them to try everything possible to chase them out of their lands.

The best way to end this is restructuring or even segregation.

1 Like

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by babzo(m): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
perdollar:
jihadist don't go to heaven, dey go to hell. ' that shall not kill'. a Muslim wl never make heaven, that's final.

And murderers will? Because you supported killing a certain group of people. That's what started this conversation. There is no difference between the Muslim who kills Christians and the "Christian" who kills Muslims. Both are murderers.

You also still havnt told me if you are the gatekeeper of Heaven or the one who will sit on the Great Throne to execute the final judgment of humanity or the keeper of the Book of Life?
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by osusuallstars: 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
Picture of the dead
Or
Propaganda to attack Zuru people

1 Like

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by perdollar(m): 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
babzo:

And murderers will? Because you supported killing a certain group of people. That's what started this conversation. There is no difference between the Muslim who kills Christians and the "Christian" who kills Muslims. Both are murderers.

You also still havnt told me if you are the gatekeeper of Heaven or the one who will sit on the Great Throne to execute the final judgment of humanity or the keeper of the Book of Life?
I am killing u n sending u to hell bc it's a revenge
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by delishpot: 12:47am On Aug 21, 2020
I just hope this is not cooked up story they want to use as excuse to start cleansing out non fulanis claiming it's revenge o. Cos some people can lie or self sabotage just to find excuse to do what they have in mind which is to start wiping out the local population Der the guise of they hit us first.
On the other hand, if truly this matter is investigated and found to be true, I hope Buhari govt will see it as common herders/farmers clash and treat it exactly how he does when the Fulanis kill innocent people. I hope Elrufai will suggest that the govt pay those vigilantes to stop killing Fulanis just as he does to the Fulanis to stop killing others?

Leaders using human lives on both sides to play politricks. God will wipe you guys out one by one.

1 Like

Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by babzo(m): 5:06am On Aug 21, 2020
perdollar:
I am killing u n sending u to hell bc it's a revenge

So you are a killer.
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 21, 2020
Beremx:
That is how they tell lies to kill innocent people. The Fulani terrorists are targeting christian communities. Zuru is a christian dominated area in Kebbi State.
What do u knw abt Zuru? Traditional worshippers are dominant in Zuru, you people always like listening to people who feed you with lies they know nothing about.
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by perdollar(m): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2020
babzo:

So you are a killer.
I send ppl to God for judgement
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by Sirmwill: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2020
Pearly255:
This news is kinda satisfying cheesy
No Naaw

Majority of the affected area are christians.

Even if they are Muslims,a single life is too precious to be wasted for anything
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by babzo(m): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2020
perdollar:
I send ppl to God for judgement

"It is appointed for men once to die and after this the judgment. " ...Heb 9:27
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by perdollar(m): 9:42am On Aug 21, 2020
babzo:

"It is appointed for men once to die and after this the judgment. " ...Heb 9:27
I send ppl to death
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by 1Sharon(f): 10:45am On Aug 21, 2020
The thread comparing Jews to fulanis was spot on.

Just like the Jews, the fulanis will always tell you what happened to him, but will never tell you what he did.
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by 1Sharon(f): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2020
morgstreme:
Fulanis are NOT at war with every community..

And grow up...They never created themselves or chose their heritage..

It is politicians that lost to a Fulani man that has twisted the sorry situation on ground for simpletons like you to run with..

Get sound information!

Lying fulani
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by morgstreme: 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
1Sharon:

Lying fulani

Kitikpa lacha gi ike ebe ahu..

Thunder gbagbuo gi!
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by morgstreme: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
nasiest:
Mumu I'm from zuru emirate back and front. There was a meeting today in the zuru town hall chaired by the govornor, emir of zuru, the president of miyetti Allah, IGP , senator Bala representing kebbi South and other stakeholders on way forward and not to over hit the polity. Nobody massacred any fulani community it is all lies and yes Christian's are not dominant but we all leave in peace plus in a family you will see a Christian , Muslim and even a pegan. We don really carry religion like gala over here Mr bigot.I'm on my bed in zuru now mumu online e-diot.

Your late wretched illiterate father is the idiotic scumbag...
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by morgstreme: 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
lexander:
?? I have learnt not to judge so I then to base my opinions on logic so please let's forget party ,tribe and religion kindly tell us how this present administration has improved the life of an ordinary Nigeria.

You are dumb ohh..

All the SIPs authored by the Vice President's Office isn't enough?

The Greatest Infrastructure development since 1976 by even Bloomberg's admission doesn't improve the life of ordinary Nigerians?

What are the names of the schools you attended in your village?
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by morgstreme: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=perdollar post=93034454]list all wat buhari has done let me see! [/quote

He did nothing...IPOB Miscreant!
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by morgstreme: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
EyezofGod120:
Fulani go still kill any of your family member soon na,,u go come know how d stuff be

Dumb unexposed IPOB Minion...
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by perdollar(m): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=morgstreme post=93065435][/quote] pig
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by EyezofGod120: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
morgstreme:

Dumb unexposed IPOB Minion...
,,,ode
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by morgstreme: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
EyezofGod120:
,,,ode

It was your late wretched illiterate father that was an ode..
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by morgstreme: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
perdollar:
pig
That f**ks your mother..
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by perdollar(m): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
morgstreme:
That f**ks your mother..
and do foursome wt ur family. ur mum is a bitch that makes u SOAB
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by EyezofGod120: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
morgstreme:

It was your late wretched illiterate father that was an ode..
,,,olofo
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by Vinov(m): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Skipperrabiu:
%` guy u are lying i was born and rise in zuru i did my prim and sec school at emir sani sami staff science secondry school so i spent 25 years in zuru and zuru town was largely occupied by dakarkari tribe and hausa people and most of the people in zuru are all muslim almost 60% are muslims and no any christain was ever killed as a result of voilence or religious issue in fact we are leaving in peace this was the first such issue arise and its between fulanist and yan sakai vigilantees so for ur information no xristain was harm in this process it was a fight between fulanist and dakarkari police IG was even in zuru comfrence hall yesterday at zuru town hall so pls stop trashing fake news NAGOG CHEWN
STOP THE LIES MY BROTHER, IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT ZURU IS A CHRISTIAN DOMINATED AREA IN KEBBI STATE AS A WHOLE.
DON'T BE MORE MUSLIM THAN MUHAMMAD. SPREADING LIES ALL OVER THE PLACE, YOU DON'T HAVE MONOPOLY OF INFORMATION ABOUT THE AREA IN QUESTION
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by lexander(m): 6:47am On Aug 22, 2020
morgstreme:

You are dumb ohh..

All the SIPs authored by the Vice President's Office isn't enough?

The Greatest Infrastructure development since 1976 by even Bloomberg's admission doesn't improve the life of ordinary Nigerians?

What are the names of the schools you attended in your village?
you've just shown your intellectual level to the world. Is Bloomberg in Nigeria So you base your argument on the words spoken by a foreign organisation Am disappointed in you on second thought it's to be expected.
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by neutral2000: 5:20am On Aug 23, 2020
Savaaage:
This is shameful.
Seriously
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by nasiest(m): 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
Don't waste your energy explaining anything to these children of partition please. They are all wailing wailers and frustrated urchins.
Skipperrabiu:
%` guy u are lying i was born and rise in zuru i did my prim and sec school at emir sani sami staff science secondry school so i spent 25 years in zuru and zuru town was largely occupied by dakarkari tribe and hausa people and most of the people in zuru are all muslim almost 60% are muslims and no any christain was ever killed as a result of voilence or religious issue in fact we are leaving in peace this was the first such issue arise and its between fulanist and yan sakai vigilantees so for ur information no xristain was harm in this process it was a fight between fulanist and dakarkari police IG was even in zuru comfrence hall yesterday at zuru town hall so pls stop trashing fake news NAGOG CHEWN
Re: 63 Fulani People Killed In Kebbi - Bulama Bukarti by morgstreme: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2020
lexander:
you've just shown your intellectual level to the world. Is Bloomberg in Nigeria So you base your argument on the words spoken by a foreign organisation Am disappointed in you on second thought it's to be expected.

It's "I am" not "am".....

Local Fowl!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dead Body Of One-Day-Old Baby Floating In A River In Oyo. Graphic Pics / Xenophobia: Nigerian Man Killed In Polokwane, South Africa (Screenshots) / Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.