Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,343 members, 7,829,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) (46259 Views)

Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) / Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State / Sex Worker, Customer Exchange Blows Over N500 In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by Roozzaay(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
See people saying just because of #500 as if it's the value of the money that was at stake here....A millionaire can fight you because of #100 depending the circumstances surrounding the said amount

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by kings59: 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
Evil is everywhere. Everything about this world has changed. Even the way humans reason.

We are in a world where people glorify evil , and applaud incompetence; in a world where the evil deed of people are defended and favoured no matter the validity or veracity in their deed.

We really need to look into our everyday society and ask ourselves questions on how to make the world a better place to live.

What a wicked world.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by MisterGrace: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
AMvanquish:

Would you just shut up.
See how stupid you sound. Is any tribe or religion immune from violence in this country.
All over Nigeria , we here negative news of different kinds regardless of Tribe or religion.
If I were to post link news of Violence of different forms that hit frontpage in the last two weeks, Na South dey win O but that is not the matter.

Just come out and say you're a fu*king tribalist, it's a lot better please .

Why the thing dey so so pain you like this?

But na lie I talk?

Una no dey kill for apostasy, blasphemy, fatua, and all?

Just drink water, you will be fine.

Make you no go sting yourself. grin
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by sirssb(m): 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nairaland hypocrites! It's not only in the North that this happens. It happens everywhere. But when it's the North you will be seeing stupid and senseless replies about the North.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by MisterGrace: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
What about the west and south tribalist

But wait fes, na lie I talk?

All the aforementioned things, are they not what the core north are known for?

Instead of attacking me, why not try to campaign against all these and even help the 13 years old who was sentenced to death for blasphemy out?
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ibrahim gave Aminu N500.

Aminu used the money for his personal thing instead of doing what Ibrahim wanted.

Ibrahim went to demand for his money from Aminu.

He went along with Haruna, a friend he trusted. But when Ibrahim started arguing with Aminu over his money, it was his friend, Haruna that picked and stabbed him with a scissors.

Close friends. Some are only close so they can move faster when they want to get you.
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by UDUJ(m): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
topstories:

Don't disturb me please, I'm not the cause of your problems.

Dude be very careful quoting me. Be very very careful. The Internet is not as anonymous as you think it is. And you have no idea the person chatting with you right now.

All it takes is the co-operation of seun and I will flush you out wherever you may be in the country. Be warned
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by 3gpvids: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Iron scrab dealers and stealing
if you know you know
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
UDUJ:

Dude be very careful quoting me. Be very very careful. The Internet is not as anonymous as you think it is. And you have no idea the person chatting with you right now.

All it takes is the co-operation of seun and I will flush you out wherever you may be in the country. Be warned
chest beaters have started again
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by gwama2: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
Sarmiz24:
Black man is the greatest enemy of a Black man.... u ever wonder why good development are done by the White even if we were all created the same... The mentality different
You seem forget that blacks men are Cham descendants. cool cool cool
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by AMvanquish: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
MisterGrace:

Why the thing dey so so pain you like this?

But na lie I talk?

Una no dey kill for apostasy, blasphemy, fatua, and all?

Just drink water, you will be fine.

Make you no go sting yourself. grin

Still stupid , no need engaging this one. Na dem dem. Swerve.
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by UDUJ(m): 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
PrettyPrint:
chest beaters have started again

We all have a part to play to clean up the nations image. We should not be encouraging fraudsters.

P/S - I wasn't chest beating. Nuff said cool
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by BigBashiru: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Any small thing dagger.

Na when I see poisoned dagger for under one of my Hausa babe bed those days na that day she see me l

No be me person wan forget dagger for him belle in case I no meet up for bed.

It's not an Hausa thing it's a man thing shamefully. In Hausa land it's dagger, in Lagos it's fight. In USA it's gun. Men must be sick. Killers.
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by Gurionng247: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Naija Nawa. Are you in another state in Nigeria and you want to send items down to Lagos? We will pick it up for you at any motor park in Lagos and deliver it to you or your customers doorsteps.

Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by MYZOLE: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojAsmnexZ1s

Video of the asaba victim of cult killing, in good mood with his friends before he was executed
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by MisterGrace: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
AMvanquish:

Still stupid , no need engaging this one. Na dem dem. Swerve.

Go and continue eating your watery sh!t.

I didn't ask you to quote me.

!d!ot
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by AMvanquish: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
MisterGrace:

Go and continue eating your watery sh!t.

I didn't ask you to quote me.

!d!ot

See as you just dey expose Ur mumuness online.
Just open mouth Waaa and say rubbish.
You think say you savage, just dey show your ignorance to the world.

Without even meeting you, someone can tell your attributes. One of which is a Tribal Bigot.

Read news to comprehend and be objective and stop being foolish please.
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by TGMISKY(m): 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
Just because of N500? Anger is really a bad thing
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by West2019(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
money for corona Buhari dey devil share for then e no reached then again abi
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by perdollar(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
there life is damn worthless over there. let all of them donate there body except brain to ppl that needs it
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
Aboki and violence are like 5&6

Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by dingbang(m): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
And the idiot will be praying 5times every day. Nonsense
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by Deborah98(f): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
Too bad sad
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
Illusioneffect:

When the guy did not blaspheme? I am sure killing a fellow Northerner is not a punishable offense in Sharia law

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
dingbang:
And the idiot will be praying 5times every day. Nonsense

And wash im yansh join sef!

Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
CheGuevara101:

You've started again. I thought it is only Edo State Election matter you carry for head. I'm coming for you and your ilks soon.

I get you or anybody shoe size!
Go and compile my comments on Edo and bring them here.
All of una wen no fit sleep because of my comments, una never see anything.
Ready to activate LAGOON MODE!

Once again, let's see if will take him to Sharia court!

Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by MisterGrace: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
AMvanquish:

See as you just dey expose Ur mumuness online.
Just open mouth Waaa and say rubbish.
You think say you savage, just dey show your ignorance to the world.

Without even meeting you, someone can tell your attributes. One of which is a Tribal Bigot.

Read news to comprehend and be objective and stop being foolish please.

I don't like lowlifes quoting or meddling in my affairs.

You can go and drink poison. It's your headache.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) / Gunmen Who Killed Rivers DPO, Arrested. See Who Pulled The Trigger. Photos / Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.