Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) (46260 Views)

Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) / Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State / Sex Worker, Customer Exchange Blows Over N500 In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by Afobear: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hausas don't like themselves.... Always killing each other
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by SonOfALion: 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
Xvideo dey get mod? grin

XVIDEOSMOD:
Boko Haram
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by CheGuevara101(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

I get you or anybody shoe size!
Go and compile my comments on Edo and bring them here.
All of una wen no fit sleep because of my comments, una never see anything.
Ready to activate LAGOON MODE!

Once again, let's see if will take him to Sharia court!

I'm compiling every every of your rantings on Edo State election and very soon i will release it.

Obaseki 4+4 and there's nothing you and your APC paid propagandist can do about that.
OBA ATORKPE eee ISIEE.

Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by Salisu19(m): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
Advoiding and running away from trouble is not cowardice, it's good we try to avoid trouble as much as we can.......
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by Yankee101: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
Poverty destroys morality, riches corrupt same

But for 500, haba

If I trek around today and tomorrow I'm almost certain I can pick 4 to 5 quarters or their make up from the ground. That's 1.25$ max, the amount he was killed for.

Have mercy Lord before Nigeria descends into complete chaos
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
CheGuevara101:

I'm compiling every every of your rantings on Edo State election and very soon i will release it.

Obaseki 4+4 and there's nothing you and your APC paid propagandist can do about that.
OBA ATORKPE eee ISIEE.

When you finish shouting 4+4, like you did for Buhari, go and start drinking gari!
I have NEVER in my life voted for APC or PDP cos both are Oliriburuku parties that the stupid followers are supposed to vote out but they are proud of their stupidity.
APC was a good party to the zombies while PDP was a thief party. Now, the 2 thieves swap parties, then PDP becomes a saint party while APC is now the thief.
All these are possible because of stupid people like you.

Go and compile, I am waiting. Carry my matter for head

Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by CheGuevara101(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

When you finish shouting 4+4, like you did for Buhari, go and start drinking gari!
I have NEVER in my life voted for APC or PDP cos both are Oliriburuku parties that the stupid followers are supposed to vote out but they are proud of their stupidity.
APC was a good party to the zombies while PDP was a thief party. Now, the 2 thieves swap parties, then PDP becomes a saint party while APC is now the thief.
All these are possible because of stupid people like you.

Go and compile, I am waiting. Carry my matter for head

You've resorted to calling me stupid abi?
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
CheGuevara101:

You've resorted to calling me stupid abi?

Sorry, that is the best name for people who vote for APC and PDP.
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by JBoss25(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
Yankee101:
Poverty destroys morality, riches corrupt same

But for 500, haba

If I trek around today and tomorrow I'm almost certain I can pick 4 to 5 quarters or their make up from the ground. That's 1.25$ max, the amount he was killed for.

Have mercy Lord before Nigeria descends into complete chaos
shut up, it's like hunger never wire u before
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by Yankee101: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
JBoss25:
shut up, it's like hunger never wire u before

So hunger go fit make you kill person?
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kriss216:

Yet he's fighting over N500. undecided undecided
Anything can cause a violent fight between two people. Even common 10 Naira, it is like some kind of metamorphosis.
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by CheGuevara101(m): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Sorry, that is the best name for people who vote for APC and PDP.

Don't use it on me because I'll never use it for you
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by Bimpe29: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
Inna lillahi wa ina ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.

Haruna must be prosecuted in accordance with the Islamic injunctions.
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by XVIDEOSMOD: 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
H
SonOfALion:
Xvideo dey get mod? grin

Na Nairaland mod be xvideos mod
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by earnit5: 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by musa7m(m): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
MisterGrace:
Na the only language wey dem understand be that.

Behead, kill, jihad, blasphemy, fatua, apostasy, bomb, evil and all.

Na their languages be that.

fake drugs ... blood money ....hard drugs .... baby factory ..... other language do you people understand
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Don't use it on me because I'll never use it for you

You be Edo, why say I carry Aboki matter for head? If that boy is your son, brother or relative, will you say that? People are supposed to speak for the boy and stop a repetition of that action.
Kegites are blasphemous who has arrested any one of them?
Children tend to argue, even adults! A Celestian and CAC members will argue, why should children's argument on playground be taken that far?
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by okikiosibodu(m): 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kingpele:
Too bad.. The amount of money involved is not relevant here, the problem here is betrayer, ego and anger, the owner of the money have the right to demand for his money, it might be small to you but not to someone who pick iron on the street of port Harcourt, that job is very stressful... I remember when I tried it in Ghana back in the days 2007 to be precise, after I was decieved by someone that promised to take me to UK, the guy scammed me 950k, took me to Ghana in pretence I was going to use Ghana passport to travel.. Yet disappeared after just one night of staying together, then I still had like 1k dollars, an igbo brother I met in Ghana introduced me to this iron picking business.. I used my money to buy some of the iron. my people after the stress of that day, I politely asked my guy to sell the iron and keep the money, I no do again... U know why? Is because the business is too stressful... So I know why this guy couldn't accept that he lost 500 to a fake friend...
It's great someone can view the said topic from a dif perspective

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by bejeria101(m): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
Animals that don't value life.
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by kolade560: 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
Aboki killing aboki ;DAboki killing aboki
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by SexytorresE(f): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
Pls ma don’t wait for justice since is Allah wish grin
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by quiteboy(m): 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
Poverty in the Land
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by Champagnegold: 12:18am On Aug 21, 2020
if not eyeservice take him to sharia court cause I know how this things/ business works
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by themanderon: 7:59am On Aug 21, 2020
Northerners have a very short fuse that can burn at any time. Killing is in their genes.
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by isaiahethan: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2020
MisterGrace:
Na the only language wey dem understand be that.

Behead, kill, jihad, blasphemy, fatua, apostasy, bomb, evil and all.

Na their languages be that.

Exactly, nice one
Re: Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) by abduljabbar4(m): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2020
Rilwayne001:

You see now every tribe has its bad eggs bro^^

The worst president is doing for your region what no democratic president has done in decades.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) / Gunmen Who Killed Rivers DPO, Arrested. See Who Pulled The Trigger. Photos / Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.