Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators (1579 Views)

We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze / Makinde, Ajimobi Crisis Deepen Over Land Revocation / Senate Presidency: Mindless Marginalisation Of S'east By APC Must Stop - Anyim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by supercase1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
helinues:
grin grin

South East 2023 presidency should be moved to joke section.
I said it grin I know u would be here u remember when I asked u on a thread if u are pretending or for real? cheesy
Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by Amumaigwe: 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
Charmingrascal:

South West didn't get it through [b]threat and bullying [/b]even Obj was not loved in the West the way he was loved in the North.

That is how to play politics you don't go around threatening and bullying people, you synergize with them, you persuade and convince them to see why you are the best man for the job.
You don't tell them to chose you or heaven will fall.
He synergized with power brokers & other regions especially core North because his people in the West didn't even want him.

All I am saying is let Igbos work with other regions, the hate and bully must stop the Igbos must synergize with other regions to get what they want.

Presidency won't be dropped on their lap this is 2020 not 1999

Ever heard of NADECO? You may not, for the same reason you did not know presidency was ceded to Yorubas on a platter as a result of their sustained media intimidation against the northern political establishment. IPOB can never equal their record when it comes to threat and bullying. Ask your dad, kid.
Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by Topsic70: 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
flyingpig:
politicking goes beyond the nairaland tantrums that you see. Have you ever seen an igbo man call a Yoruba afonja in public? Forget that thing you see on nairaland.
That's d more reason I respect nairaland over other social media (fb/twitter etc)
The anonymity of ds forum affords all and sundry to speak their minds as e take be.
No coloring of words for fear of being called out like d vanguard chairman of d 'sophisticated morón' FB debacle. He would've gotten away with it on nairaland!

Any Nigerian govt dt doesn't take d posts from nairaland into cognisance is on a long thing.

I appreciate comments from ds forum dn any other fora. All d tons of 'likes and shares' supporting hate comments against 'gworo-chewing almajiris' and 'ewedu-guzzling yoloba mozlemz', where else do u think they are coming from? Of course they r coming from d same regular sweet, 'nice guys/girls Igbos on d streets.
Abeg nwannem, All eyes don open now o.
That trick don expire tey-tey!
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by Topsic70: 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
All this gimmicks will never work I can't vote for ibo except my friend eze that is only ibo I trust in my life.
Oga, abeg wise up o!
'Eze' (just like Jonathan) is not d problem o, its his ppl dt will brainwash him once he gets there that's d problem.
By d time dey put different strange ipobic ideologies into his head u will think he has bn cloned. Again, gej is a perfect example.

Don't gaulk it abeg.
Let sleeping dogs lie jejely.

Nb:
Even dt 'eze' sef, if u have d opportunity of seeing his nairaland account/posts, I guarantee u dt fear sef go fear u.

Many of d bigots we have on nairaland supporting d hate speeches on other tribes are also trusted 'Ezes' to other ppl like u.

When push comes to shove, dt 'eze' will NOT pity u when confronted with choosing BTW u and an 'Emeka' o.
Ehn-ehn!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Begins Mass Production Of Electric Tricycles / Top 5 Lies About Buhari That Won’t Go Away - Farooq A. Kperogi / BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.