Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators (1577 Views)

We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze / Makinde, Ajimobi Crisis Deepen Over Land Revocation / Senate Presidency: Mindless Marginalisation Of S'east By APC Must Stop - Anyim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by helinues: 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

personally I don't even wish for an igbo presidency ....it would kill our chance of Biafra for years
Nigeria can't work ...it's impossible

but Yoruba man can't be president in 2023 that u can take to the bank

5% talk.

Buhari will never become Nigeria president,he is in second term now

grin wink

2 Likes

Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by loopman: 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
flyingpig:
Dave Umahi as PDP presidential candidate I stan' cool

Orji Uzor Kalu as APC presidential candidate I stan' cool

You igbos sha want pdp to sneak back to power using the backdoor grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by Lipscomb(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
Just like I said I will vote igbo only if my friend eze Emmanuel be the flagbearer of any of the party.
flyingpig:
your opinion. But an igbo man will fly APC and PDP presidential flags. No worries you'll vote AD or SPD on that day.
Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by Access03(m): 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
In APC, there won't be a consesus candidate for the presidential aspirant. The Presidential hopefuls of Ndigbo extraction should continue building the bridges spoilt by their 'over-sabi' e-warriors with name calling of whoever has diverse opinion on National issues. TBH, I wish them well. P.S: Eyan JAGABAN la wa o! May God spare our lives till then.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by Amumaigwe: 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
Charmingrascal:

The only thing we are trying to let Ndigbo know is that Presidency can't be dropped on their lap.
If they think they deserve it, they should work to earn it.
It's not about propaganda, threat and bullying.
No region has ever gotten Presidency on a platter of gold and Ndigbos own won't be different.

Simple as that!

SW got it first time ever on a platter of 24 karat pure gold back in 1999. So It is either the historic event is older than you or your are being mischievous or the both.
Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by Charmingrascal(m): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
Amumaigwe:

SW got it first time ever on a platter of 24 karat pure gold back in 1999. So It is either the historic event is older than you or your are being mischievous or the both.

South West didn't get it through threat and bullying even Obj was not loved in the West the way he was loved in the North.

That is how to play politics you don't go around threatening and bullying people, you synergize with them, you persuade and convince them to see why you are the best man for the job.
You don't tell them to chose you or heaven will fall.
He synergized with power brokers & other regions especially core North because his people in the West didn't even want him.

All I am saying is let Igbos work with other regions, the hate and bully must stop the Igbos must synergize with other regions to get what they want.

Presidency won't be dropped on their lap this is 2020 not 1999

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by loopman: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Go and get your own from the military too.

This is democracy, you eat from where you work.

1 Like

Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by flyingpig: 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
Just like I said I will vote igbo only if my friend eze Emmanuel be the flagbearer of any of the party.
Left for me I will only vote yoruba if my friend adekunle agboola becomes the flag bearer of any of the party
Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by flyingpig: 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
loopman:

You igbos sha want pdp to sneak back to power using the backdoor grin
tongue whether through pdp or APC, Igbo must realize Nigerian presidency and the sympathy we are garnering based on equity and marginalization is gaining momentum.
Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by flyingpig: 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
If you can put Tambowal as Umahi's VP, won't argue with you cheesy
confam. Don't argue with me again because you have nothing to offer
Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by loopman: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
flyingpig:
tongue whether through pdp or APC, Igbo must realize Nigerian presidency and the sympathy we are garnering based on equity and marginalization is gaining momentum.

Lmaooo! I hope you will not scatter everything when it doesn’t go your way

1 Like

Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by flyingpig: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
helinues:

So Pdp and Ipob miscreants have been claiming while sane NL's are saying otherwise
undecided that's all of your business and none of mine undecided
Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by flyingpig: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
loopman:

Lmaooo! I hope you will not scatter everything when it doesn’t go your way
it will by God's grace. No need to think the aftermath if it doesn't cause it will smiley
Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by Anago55: 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
helinues:
grin grin
South West 2023 presidency should be moved to joke section.
. you are doing this your job very well
Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by helinues: 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
flyingpig:
undecided that's all of your business and none of mine undecided

We are kuku saying the same thing flyingpig cheesy grin
Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by Anago55: 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
alizma:
You can't have your investment in opposition party while expecting the ruling party to gift away presidential post in your favour.
That is future impossible tense. South East should sick for political adviser from the north or west
. this Same thing was done to you westerners in 1999. why are you now against it being done to others?

yoruba is the problem of Nigeria-------- IBB (2018)
Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by loopman: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
flyingpig:
it will by God's grace. No need to think the aftermath if it doesn't cause it will smiley

When APC was being formed, there were agreements signed by the two major blocs that made up the party, I don’t think the issue of rotating power among the blocs involved handling over the ticket to igbo after Buhari.

2023 is upon us. grin
Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by loopman: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Anago55:
. this Same thing was done to you westerners in 1999. why are you now against it being done to others?

yoruba is the problem of Nigeria-------- IBB (2018)

Lol, if you are not honest with yourself, how can you be honest to others?

1 Like

Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by kayfra: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
SE Presidency will cure cancer - Ohaneze iPob

grin grin grin
Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by flyingpig: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
loopman:

When APC was being formed, there were agreements signed by the two major blocs that made up the party, I don’t think the issue of rotating power among the blocs involved handling over the ticket to igbo after Buhari.

2023 is upon us. grin
whether there is an agreement or none, you can't say orji uzor kalu shouldn't contest in the primaries of APC, because he reserves the right to contest for the highest office. We can't also deny the fact that more Nigerian politicians are acknowledging the issues of igbo marginalization and nodding their heads towards a Nigerian president of igbo extraction, after all they are the only southern zone yet to produce a President and have supported a SW presidency, NW presidency, SS presidency.
Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by Anago55: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
loopman:

Lol, if you are not honest with yourself, how can you be honest to others?
. point out my dishonesty or crawl back to your ogbomosho enclave
Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by loopman: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Anago55:
. point out my dishonesty or crawl back to your ogbomosho enclave

No be only ogbomosho, na abakaliki I go crawl into.

Put a link to what you claimed IBB said came from. Some of you are so stupid that you make stupidity looks cheap

1 Like

Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by loopman: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
flyingpig:
whether there is an agreement or none, you can't say orji uzor kalu shouldn't contest in the primaries of APC, because he reserves the right to contest for the highest office. We can't also deny the fact that more Nigerian politicians are acknowledging the issues of igbo marginalization and nodding their heads towards a Nigerian president of igbo extraction, after all they are the only southern zone yet to produce a President and have supported a SW presidency, NW presidency, SS presidency.

There is nothing like SW SE SS rotation in APC, what you have there is power rotating among the founding blocs. Mamman Daura and most people that sat at the table when the party was being formed and power negotiated already spelt that to you.

But good luck to Kalu to contest the APC primary, the more the merrier. grin
Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by Anago55: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
loopman:

I am a stupid Yoruba Muslim
. Ok
Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by spy24(m): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
Charmingrascal:

The only thing we are trying to let Ndigbo know is that Presidency can't be dropped on their lap.
No region has ever gotten Presidency on a platter of gold and Ndigbos own won't be different.

Simple as that!
was the presidency of 1999 not droped on the laps of the yorubas ?
Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by EMMY76: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Simple as that!

What else do you want them to do? Have they not worked politically enough for other candidates from other regions to become the president of nigeria in the past years? Have they not suffered enough politically and even massacred in their millions for no cause of theirs in Nigeria?
Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by loopman: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
Anago55:
. Ok

Go and play with the sand, bloody Osu
Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by loopman: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
EMMY76:

What else do you want them to do? Have they not worked politically enough for other candidates from other regions to become the president of nigeria in the past years? Have they not suffered enough politically and massacred in their millions for no cause of theirs in Nigeria?

They’ve worked hard and really hard for PDP candidates to become President. Let them seek reward there. Left to them APC will be dead long ago for their preferred darling PDP
Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by EMMY76: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
loopman:

They’ve worked hard and really hard for PDP candidates to become President. Let them seek reward there. Left to them APC will be dead long ago for their preferred darling PDP

So you mean the billions igbo apc politicians like rochas, orji kalu, amaechi etc contributed to the apc for buhari to win the 2015 presidential election are absolutely nothing?
Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by loopman: 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
EMMY76:

So you mean the billions igbo apc politicians like rochas, orji kalu, amaechi etc contributed to the apc for buhari to win the 2015 presidential election are absolutely nothing?

If that forms part of the agreement and not just to advance their own political survival. Time will tell all

When okorocha was shouting, how many of you listen to him, rather it was all insults and curses you were throwing at him. You were all calling him and any igbo that associate with the party as bastards, slaves and Efulelu.

You people till now still insult the party

See ehh!! People don’t forget as much as you want them to forget.

It will take divine intervention for Igbos to clinch APC ticket, that is a fact
Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by loopman: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Below is the perfect illustration for some people

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder
Grandiose sense of self-importance. ...
Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur. ...
Needs constant praise and admiration. ...
Sense of entitlement. ...
Exploits others without guilt or shame. ...
Re: 2023: S'east Presidency 'll Deepen National Unity - Senators by rummmy: 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
helinues:
grin grin

South East 2023 presidency should be moved to joke section.
see painment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: Channel Governorship Debate / I Am Really Disappointed In "some" Northern Nigerian Youth / Fresh Video Emerges Showing Blood At Tollgate A Day After Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.