Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Is It Possible To Use Whatsapp And GB Whatsapp On The Same Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is It Possible To Use Whatsapp And GB Whatsapp On The Same Phone? (694 Views)

WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone / GB Whatsapp Ban / DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Use Whatsapp And GB Whatsapp On The Same Phone? by Jaika(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Please i need to know
Re: Is It Possible To Use Whatsapp And GB Whatsapp On The Same Phone? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Yes it’s possible ......

But wait o Nigerians and backwardness person do WhatsApp for una to use but una just wan day do una criminality way full una blood �...like turning off when una read messages and when messages deliver.... tell me why criminality full una blood like this

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Use Whatsapp And GB Whatsapp On The Same Phone? by exynos(m): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
Jaika:
Please i need to know

Yes! But not with one number
Re: Is It Possible To Use Whatsapp And GB Whatsapp On The Same Phone? by NiceBreezeHuh: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Your response is not related to the question.
Possiblegee:
Nigerians and backwardness person do WhatsApp for una to use but una just wan day do una criminality way full una blood �...like turning off when una read messages and when messages deliver.... tell me why criminality full una blood like this
Re: Is It Possible To Use Whatsapp And GB Whatsapp On The Same Phone? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
NiceBreezeHuh:
Your response is not related to the question.
all what I have just stated is what the gb WhatsApp does nah so then go use an scam una ,una go still come here day cry
Re: Is It Possible To Use Whatsapp And GB Whatsapp On The Same Phone? by NiceBreezeHuh: 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
She didn't ask what gb Whatsapp does but "Is It Possible To Use Whatsapp And GB Whatsapp On The Same Phone?" Period!

Possiblegee:
all what I have just stated is what the gb WhatsApp does nah so then go use an scam una ,una go still come here day cry

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Use Whatsapp And GB Whatsapp On The Same Phone? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
Jaika:
Please i need to know

if you have a BUSINESS whatsapp account, then yes you can have both your personal whatsapp and the business whatsapp (GB or any other country) on the same phone.
Re: Is It Possible To Use Whatsapp And GB Whatsapp On The Same Phone? by Jaika(m): 11:52am On Aug 21, 2020
Possiblegee:
Yes it’s possible ......

But wait o Nigerians and backwardness person do WhatsApp for una to use but una just wan day do una criminality way full una blood �...like turning off when una read messages and when messages deliver.... tell me why criminality full una blood like this
grin
Re: Is It Possible To Use Whatsapp And GB Whatsapp On The Same Phone? by Jaika(m): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2020
exynos:

Yes! But not with one number
Ohhh OK. Thank you
Re: Is It Possible To Use Whatsapp And GB Whatsapp On The Same Phone? by Jaika(m): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

if you have a BUSINESS whatsapp account, then yes you can have both your personal whatsapp and the business whatsapp (GB or any other country) on the same phone.
OK. Thank you
Re: Is It Possible To Use Whatsapp And GB Whatsapp On The Same Phone? by exynos(m): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
Jaika:

Ohhh OK. Thank you
You're welcome
Re: Is It Possible To Use Whatsapp And GB Whatsapp On The Same Phone? by edoairways: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
It is possible, infact I use four cloned WhatsApp including the original
Re: Is It Possible To Use Whatsapp And GB Whatsapp On The Same Phone? by Lexusgs430: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
edoairways:

I have 5 on one device .............. grin
Re: Is It Possible To Use Whatsapp And GB Whatsapp On The Same Phone? by Jaika(m): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
edoairways:
Wow! That's great. Are they all with the same number?
Re: Is It Possible To Use Whatsapp And GB Whatsapp On The Same Phone? by Jaika(m): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Are they all the same number?
Re: Is It Possible To Use Whatsapp And GB Whatsapp On The Same Phone? by Lexusgs430: 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Jaika:

Are they all the same number?

Nope........
Re: Is It Possible To Use Whatsapp And GB Whatsapp On The Same Phone? by ollymer73(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
Jaika:
Please i need to know

Yes it is possible I hv 4 WhatsApp on my phone
Re: Is It Possible To Use Whatsapp And GB Whatsapp On The Same Phone? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Is It Possible To Use Whatsapp And GB Whatsapp On The Same Phone? by edoairways: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
Jaika:

Wow! That's great. Are they all with the same number?
Different numbers
Re: Is It Possible To Use Whatsapp And GB Whatsapp On The Same Phone? by edoairways: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lexusgs430:

grin grin angry grin

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Is Selling Honor For $15 Billion To Digital China And Shenzhen Govt / Scam Alert!!! / Brand New Iphone 11 Pro Max And Iphone XS For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.