Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account (38829 Views)

Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit / Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) / RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by wink2015(m): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
ERRONEOUSLY PAID !

NA WA O for some of our bankers in Nigeria.

Errors in the banking industry.

I commend her for her honesty.

SHE IS A GOOD NIGERIAN
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by adioolayi(m): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Na this kain eye service reward Government dey like...share showpiece
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by abdullahi45: 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
saaphiere:

Space booker grin
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
abdullahi45:

Space booker grin
lol
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by abdullahi45: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
saaphiere:
lol

Welcome to Nairaland. I hope you are enjoying the breeze.. grin
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Excuses: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
God bless u mam..alot of people are capable of changing the statuscore
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by olaniyilukman(m): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
abdullahi45:

Is it her money? No, honesty truly a virtue. Had it been she ran away with it, she might be nabbed and disgraced at last.
Whether she returned the money or she doesn't,they will surely find out...
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by hohafrank(m): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
Veronicaff1:
Gbese..
Toilet light for your WC is available @ a very cheap rate....if you are interested hola me on what.sapp 080..550..863..12

It automatically turn on once step into the toilet and turn off when you leave the toilet. This is good for your home to beautify it
with and without PHCN/Gen?
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by abdullahi45: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
olaniyilukman:
Whether she returned the money or she doesn't,they will surely find out...

Well, she did and that's laudable. Had it been she did otherwise, we would have criticized her. So, let her get the commendation she deserves..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Mayflowa(m): 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
bolaayenimo:
if i'm Governor Ugwuanyi, i will double the amount for her and place her children on full scholarship
i also expect FG to honour her but i doubt if they will

With which money? The one paid by taxpayer

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
Turningmoon:
Congratulations to her. Na so God don dey pick her call.
Pick what, ugwuanyi just wants to smile for the Camera, since that is all he loves doing.
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Isoduwa(m): 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
Turningmoon:
Congratulations to her. Na so God don dey pick her call.

So meeting with Governor na direct call?
To God
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by planetx: 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
I will just leave the money in the account indefinitely to see if the error will be reversed. If not it is finders keepers, loosers weepers.
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by jaxxy(m): 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
I’m just wondering what wud anyone do if 14m was paid into their account?? U may run bt u definitely can’t hide so it makes no sense to take it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by salbis(m): 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
Igbo Amaka.
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Kambols95(m): 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
YOUR BUILDING IS IN SAFE HANDS.
I AM A STRUCTURAL ENGINEER WHILE MY WIFE IS AN ARCHITECT.

YOU CAN CONTACT MAK DESIGNS & CONSULT FOR YOUR:
- SURVEY PLAN
- ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN
- STRUCTURAL DESIGN
- MECHANICAL DESIGN
- ELECTRICAL DESIGN
- BILL OF QUANTITIES
- PARAPET CONSTRUCTION
- SUPERVISION OF BUILDING PROJECTS
- GENERAL CONSULTANCY SERVICES

All at a reduced professional fee

makdesignsandconsult@gmail.com
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by webizone(m): 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
dynicks:
All these CHIOMA JESUS Dem!!

Abeg someone should mistakingly transfer over 500million into my account....I want to check for two things....1- if the alert tone would be the same as to when I receive paltry sums and 2- if I would be tempted as not to return the money...

Eh. Guy,
1- the alert tone is the same, no need to check it.
2- you are already tempted for asking, there you are.

#senseboi
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
How can she return such amount...

In this government

Well maybe she is a well to do woman because there is no way anyone else (in their right mind) can return that money angry
After now this one will start ranting that the government is this the government is that. Chai, you even said "in his right man" to show you how corrupt most of us are.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Skymason20(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
for this buhari government.. I am shocked, bubu will be shocked
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
Mayflowa:

With which money? The one paid by taxpayer
grin Help me ask am o.

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by shongy(m): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
Openbusiness:
But she couldn't run with the money na grin . Returning it was the ONLY option. Me I don't see anything outstanding about this. The one I value and have so much respect for is the airport cleaner or other indomie guy that saw RAW CASH that they could have easily disappeared with and might not be found out, but yet they returned the money. Those are the kind of people with exemplary honesty.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Yankee101: 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
I love hearing these kind of stories about Igbos

1 Like

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Oizee(f): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
bolaayenimo:
if i'm Governor Ugwuanyi, i will double the amount for her and place her children on full scholarship
i also expect FG to honour her but i doubt if they will
FG honour who? U have forgotten d story of the other woman that returned 17m left in d toilet at d airport
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Honest people are so rare in Nigeria that anyone who proves to be honest is celebrated.

There was a country!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by HBsoap: 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
Congrats to her
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Lisaint(m): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
If a payment was made mistakenly into your account
Is there a way bank can take it out without your consent?
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Oizee(f): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
How can she return such amount...

In this government

Well maybe she is a well to do woman because there is no way anyone else (in their right mind) can return that money angry
bank will trace her sharperly, me I still dey wait for the day I'll see money dumped somewhere then I'll decide wether or not to report to d police
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Cocao(f): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
The culture of misplaced priority by the government is becoming unbearable. Honestly!
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
Na now favour jam your family..God has answer your prayer madam....indeed honesty is the best policy
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
Veronicaff1:
Gbese..
Toilet light for your WC is available @ a very cheap rate....if you are interested hola me on what.sapp 080..550..863..12

It automatically turn on once step into the toilet and turn off when you leave the toilet. This is good for your home to beautify it

Spookily beautiful.
Flushed shit no go carry am reach soakaway pit so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo] / Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.