Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap (4193 Views)

Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos / Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. / Fashola Hands Over Fourth Maternal And Child Care Centre At Ajegunle. Pics: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by koruji(m): 1:52am On Jul 02, 2011
This is my favorite part: "126 junior and senior secondary schools, who have displayed improved performances over a period of time in the first Governor’s Education Award, saying the Government has brought a system of competitive productivity into education".

Our people are not animals, they will respond to carefully designed and people oriented incentives with little need for force or threats.

If Fashola keeps working hard this way for the next 4 years. . .

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/07/01/fashola-hands-over-n252m-to-126-schools/
Lagos State Governor, Mr Babatunde Fashola yesterday presented a cheque of N252 Million to 126 junior and senior secondary schools, who have displayed improved performances over a period of time in the first Governor’s Education Award, saying the Government has brought a system of competitive productivity into education.

Governor Fashola, who spoke at the 10 Degrees Event Centre located at Billingsway, Oregun, venue of the event, explained that with the competitiveness that the award will bring into the educational sector, the result would be for the benefit of all stakeholders in Lagos State.

The Governor said he was impressed by the enterprise displayed by the awardees who have shown commitment and determination to turn the huge investment of government in education into an improved learning outcome within a very short period.

He explained that the lucky 126 junior and senior secondary schools who won cash awards of Two Million Naira each were chosen out of 628 schools in the six educational districts in Lagos State.

The Governor also announced to the excitement of all present, additional awards of overseas training for the top two principals in each of the educational districts in the State.

He added that the overseas training will enable the principals to garner knowledge in best practices to improve their capabilities and also come back and share same with their colleagues.

Governor Fashola also announced the approval of guided tours for 20 students from the first 20 schools to two power projects of Akute and the Island Power Projects to get first hand experience on power generation because they would eventually come to take charge of such projects in the future.

The Governor expressed delight that the Eko Education Project enjoyed an unprecedented high rating from the World Bank, which is a partner in the project, adding that the highly satisfactory rating it got from the World body speaks volume.

The Lagos State helmsman who said he recognises the freedom of parents to make a choice between public and private schools for their children was assertive that Government will create an environment for public schools to favourably compete against private schools in terms of the quality of education.

Governor Fashola reiterated that already many public schools are excelling in academic competitions that had participation by private schools across the nation, noting that the spirit behind the Eko Education Project was to improve the quality of education, compel the Government as regulator to monitor the performances of the students, the schools and the teachers and encourage others to challenge themselves for greater heights.

Governor Fashola said in order to broaden the knowledge of the average student beyond school education, which he buttressed with a personal example and experience, students must experience broad based education, stressing that it would form the basis of the next categories of awards.

He reiterated his recognition of the impact of qualitative education as the strongest weapon to fight poverty and a useful pillar for nation building and economic prosperity, adding that if this feat was achieved before, the process can be recreated again with required political will.

The Governor said the administration has continued to give adequate attention to teachers’ welfare through increased salary, training and retraining, while each secondary school gets a direct fund of Three Million Naira annually for equipment, instructional materials and learning aids.

Governor Fashola said today the state has provided 2876 new classrooms in the state while in 2010 alone it provided 216 new classrooms, informing that a total of 308,430 units of furniture were delivered to all schools with the expectation of another 11,200 before the end of this year.

“N390 Million worth of science equipment has been supplied to encourage teaching and learning in the schools just as the Eko Project volunteers teachers scheme which has been widely applauded has injected about 20,520 hours per month into the schools system, which is an equivalent of 183 full time teachers”, he explained.

He also informed that a special intervention programme for 495 trainee- teachers to assist WASCE candidates with extra coaching was also introduced, adding that his attention was recently drawn to a protest by some of the trainees that government has not given them employment letters.

He revealed that he has approved the employment of the trainees, advising that when developments do not move as rapidly as people expect, agitation is the not the best option but rather a channeling of grievances within the system to know what was amiss.

“Our recently concluded report of school audit shows that we have exceeded the target of 50 students per classroom that we set in 2007 on the average because we are seeing an average of 42 students in our classrooms. This does not mean that in some places we do not have overcrowded classrooms; just as in some cases we have severely under-populated classrooms”, Governor Fashola stated.

He said what the report has done is to provide useful data which will now inform the policy for the situation and location of new schools as a methodical strategy to finally eliminate overcrowding now that it can identify and isolate the areas where the problem still persist.

The Governor recalled that at a time the problem was that of access when many young people were unable to get an opportunity to get an education, adding that in the last few years, the problem has been substantially surmounted with Lagos now having a literacy record of over 84percent.

He commended the former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for his vision and courage to start the journey while also acknowledging the role of several people including the immediate past Deputy Governor, Princess Sarah Sosan, for her commitment to improving education and others like Commissioners, Special Advisers, Permanent Secretaries and many who have contributed to the journey.

Earlier in her welcome address, the Project Coordinator, Ms Ronke Azeez, said the Eko Education project is part of the effort aimed at improving the overall quality of education in Lagos State with the objective being improved learning outcomes of students in 629 junior and senior public secondary schools over four years.

She said another innovation by the Lagos Eko Project is the provision of a Report Card for every school, with the card giving detailed account of how a school has performed in relation to other schools, Local Government Areas, Education Districts and statewide, a programme which is unique to the Nigerian assessment system.

She revealed that during a recent discussion with Governor Fashola on the school performance award, he suggested additional criteria for the Governor’s Education Award to include the need for leaders of tomorrow to start early in life to imbibe transformational leadership traits which means students must excel in activities that would develop their team spirit, discipline, personal values, character development and critical thinking.
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by dempeople(m): 2:41am On Jul 02, 2011
Good development.
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 02, 2011
It is a good incentive for the education in Lagos.
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by vabrida: 3:17am On Jul 02, 2011
Nice one grin finally the principals can have a share of their own national 'looted' caking session in a good way
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by Musiwa42: 3:22am On Jul 02, 2011
if a state like lagos has over 600 secondary school. it mean. lagos produce over 123,000 student each year that can be admitted into the university. there are no spaces in the university. and only one federal university in lagos, to take care of lagos. it admit about 3000 students. What happen to the rest 120,000.

The federal govt is not taken care of them but want all taxes from their parent to go to abuja. where this children in abuja are killing people with cars. they are wasting the money in abuja.

We have to remove edo,delta and Yorubas , so that we can fix our problem. They cant help us. It leaves us with only a civil war.
That is wrong, if lagos state has problem in universities admission, we build more universities. This is why I have been fighting and risking been charge for treason.  because there is injustice in nigeria. and the government of nigeria want the injustice to continue.

like i said it leave with only two option, we remove edo,delta and yoruba out of Nigeria. or we go all the way with a civil war. A civil war looks like the only solution at this time.
This is nonsense, every child is born great. and can go to the university.

and we can have all of them in university.

The way to go is. Adeniran ogunsanya college of education should be converted to a new university. Nobody need NCE anymore. Even lagos state polytechnics should be converted to a University, Given you 3 universities.  Lagos dont need the lagos state polytechnics and Adeniran ogunsanya.

It show you the failure of Bola Amhed Tinubu.   How can a man be governor of a state for 8 years. We are talking of 8 years. and he became a billionaire in USA dollar. and he says he must rule over the Yoruba people , he stole money  from by force. This is sick.

Lagos need at least new 15 universities.

This is Just seoul only.

A list of universities in Seoul, South Korea:

Chungang University
    Chugye University for the Arts
    Dongguk University
    Dongduk Women's University
    Duksung Women's University
    Ewha Womans University
    Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
    Hansung University
    Hanyang University
    Hongik University
    Induk University
    Kwangwoon University
    Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
    Korea Development Institute
    Konkuk University
    Kookmin University
    Korea National Open University
    Korean National Sports University
    Korean National University of Arts
    Korea University
    Kyonggi University
    Kyunghee University
    Myongji University
    Sahmyook University
    Sangmyung University
    Sejong University
    Seokyeong University
    Seoul National University
    Seoul National University of Education
    Seoul National University of Technology
    Seoul Women's University
    Sogang University
    Sungshin Women's University
    Sookmyung Women's University
    Soongsil University
    Sungkyunkwan University
    University of Seoul
    Yonsei University

Yes, every one must go to the university. This is the mind set of every good leader.    Even those universities, only ogun state will fill them up.  Ogun state produce more than 50,000 secondary school student too. ready for universities.
If I am president. All children most go to the university. What you make out of your life, after that is your. I forgot. happy canada day.

I dont know what they use the trade fair complex for now. they can convert it to a university,   Some of the federal govt building not been used by the federal govt in lagos. can also been used for the art and management courses.

You can have a joint relationship with private sectors. where if the government own the building, the private can manage it with 50% with you.

my friend , everybody must go to university. i will not send my child to be a carpenter.

here is the trade fair complex. you have to convert to a federal university, which was built for festival of black art  before they move the capital in 1976,  35 years ago.  . it has more land space than university of lagos or City University yaba.  You join the technical college infront of it, as part of the new university., they hardly use the trade fair complex. you can use, the old national stadium for trade fair.

While you want to expand City university yaba. By taken over old Igbobi college and WAEC building, WAEC have moved to abuja. You also need to expand it to Igbobi hospital. That way, Igbobi hospital will become the university hospital.

see pictures.

since the federal govt own the properties at the trade fair. there is so much building there, that are not been used. It is not costing Jonathan any more, than modification. The building is already there. Just put a university inside it.  it is bigger than the university of lagos. see map

[img]http://eng.energoprojekt.rs/upload/img/International%20Trade%20Fair.jpg[/img]

Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by Musiwa42: 3:23am On Jul 02, 2011
You expand city University. You remove Igbobi college , WAEC and have all of the land including the hospital for city university.

Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by Rhino5dm: 3:25am On Jul 02, 2011
^^ You are not Musiwa. Stop making yourself look stuupid. Beaf.
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by aljharem3: 3:29am On Jul 02, 2011
good move as always fashola delivers
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by Roland17(m): 5:29am On Jul 02, 2011
Its disheartening that despite projects as credible as this, Nigerians still beef this guy,
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by ObamaUS: 6:05am On Jul 02, 2011
publicity stunt,
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by Gbenge77(m): 6:36am On Jul 02, 2011
Brf the action packed governor.
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by 9ja4eva: 7:32am On Jul 02, 2011
Roland17:

Its disheartening that despite projects as credible as this, Nigerians still beef this guy,

I tire ooo
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by Tunsbobo(m): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2011
wonderful development, nice initiative
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by norrisman: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2011
I think it is time to rename this site Fasholaland. Fashola this, Fashola that. Nna una no dey tire? Again nuff respect to his PR team. N256 million to 126 schools definitely sounds better than N2 million to each of the 126 schools.

Why is the man being congratulated for doing what should be done. It wasnt like he gave the money from his own pocket, so why is it a big deal when the man disburses government funds?
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by kevoh(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2011
for those shouting publicity stunt,fasholaland e.t.c please name 15 state governors doing the exact 'same' thing as Fashola dat people can actually see and commend if not stop whining and appreciate good effort abeg!
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by Gbawe: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2011
Roland17:

Good Nigerians (whether they be Igbo, Yoruba, Edo, Itsekiri, Hausa, Kanuri, Fulani et al) do not "beef" Fashola because his work speak for itself. Those of us who grew up in Lagos cannot even begin to talk of the transformation we are witnessing that we never thought possible while some ignorant and feudalistic folks want to reduce Fashola's laudable achievements to that of "flower planting". It is mainly ethnic bigots who Beef Fashola because they are not interested in listening to the testimony of transformation from Lagosians like myself.

Someone should tell me , in the past two decades, when the Western Avenue has been as functional as it is today. As a Surulere resident , all my life, I challenge anyone 34 years and below to tell me if they remember Eric Moore road looking as good as it does now when , as a kid in Lagos, all I have always known Eric Moore road to represent is a severely pot-hole riddled testimony to everything bad about Lagos. Afters years in the diaspora, I was shocked when I returned to see Eric-Moore road !!!! I actually thought I had been taken to the wrong place !!!!

Bode Thomas Nko? I live off Bode Thomas and I can swear that this road has never been this consistently well maintained as it is today !!!! The junction of Mr. Biggs , branching of to former UTC (and now Shoprite) used to 'swallow' cars as far as youthful memory serves me . Today what do we have? I leave that to Surulere folks to answer .  Anyone wants to talk about Adeniran Ogunsanya ? This is one of the Premier High Street in Surulere that has been neglected by one Government after the other !!! Yet Fashola , refusing to cut corners, supervised the holistic transformation of this Avenue. There is middle demarcation to aid order and prevent dangerous overtaking plus illegal and impromptu U-turning. Proper wide-measure gutter channels were dug and slabbed over to simultaneously serve drainage purposes as well as provide kerb pedestrian walkway !!!!

I was raised in Lagos . I would recognize quickly , and more than most, that Fashola is a 'gloss-over' charlatan and "flower planter" if that was really the case . Some of you should fear God. Stop trying to malign and bring down a man we are lucky to have in the huge sea of maladministration that is sinking our nation. Fashola is no threat to anyone else . He is just doing his job well and folks are given him credit for that. Those who distractively mention "drainage" and "flooding" should know that nothing less that a holistic $5 billion (upward) solution would provide an enduring solution for effective drainage and effluent solution for Lagos . Decades of damaging practices , non compliance and lack of cohesive town planning (absolutely nothing to do with fashola) has ensured that nothing other than a holistic, thorough and upgradeable system (to account for population growth) will solve the drainage problem of Lagos.  If you have that kind of money then kindly donate it to Fashola rather than ignorantly expecting him to perform miracles with limited income.
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by Gbawe: 9:34am On Jul 02, 2011
norrisman:

I think it is time to rename this site Fasholaland. Fashola this, Fashola that. Nna una no dey tire? Again nuff respect to his PR team. N256 million to 126 schools definitely sounds better than N2 million to each of the 126 schools.

Why is the man being congratulated for doing what should be done. It wasnt like he gave the money from his own pocket, so why is it a big deal when the man disburses government funds?

Well, Why not lead by example and leave "Fasholaland" never to return? Some of you forget that you don't have to be here. There are many websites that serves your interest online. If you think Fashola is praised too much here , on "Fasholaland" , then find other websites where he is demonized while others , perhaps your kinsmen,  are praised. To real Lagosians, Not fakers and googlers , we know what Fashola has done to warrant folks talking about him non-stop. Fashola is not God and he is certainly not perfect but he is one of the best Governors in Nigeria. That is something all decent and non-tribalistic folks can admit . Those of you not happy with the attention he is getting should simply leave Nairaland or go to the many other forums on the net where Fashola is ignorantly deemed a "flower planter".
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by Nija4Life(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2011
It always makes for a good headline when a political leader makes these sorts of announcement which in all fairness is positive news but we need to look beyond the sound bites to see what it really means in detail. Simple arithmetic shows the 126 schools will all get 2million Naira each. This is equivalent to £8000 which is the budget of some subject depts. in UK schools for example. I run a subject dept. in a UK school where I control a budget just about half the amount. I am left wondering if we really are serious in improving educational standards in our country then we've got to invest heavily. This is not a criticism of Gov Fashola but I'm looking at it from the wider Nigerian perspective of how we value education.

There should be a yearly school's budget which sets out how much money schools are allocated to cover cost of salaries, infrastructure, training, teaching resources, libraries etc. Is this money announced part of that budget? If so how will it be spent so that it does have some sort of impact on the schools it is meant for?

Nigeria's future and indeed the future of our children can only be unlocked with a sound educational system that will cost a lot of money and this is money that we do have. Only if we spared most of it from corruption in favour of the things that really matter; education is certainly one of them.

http://hilonah-educationthatworksfornigeria..com
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by phantom(m): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2011
Very soon these clowns  would start to post anytime fashola has a loose stool, and of course it will be people oriented,  grin
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by Hardeyorlah(f): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2011
Kip up d gud work BRF.
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by jumobi1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2011
norrisman:

I think it time to rename this site Fasholaland. Fashola this, Fashola that. Nna una no dey tire? Again nuff respect to his PR team. N256 million to 126 schools definitely sounds better than N2 million to each of the 126 schools.

Its 2mil per student from 126 diff schools. The Headline did a poor job
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by Gbenge77(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2011
Fashola has done incredibly well as governor of Lagos state.
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by djustice: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2011
The great Fashola has given N2 million to each school. Hossannah to the almighty Fashola. The action governor. The man of the moment. Governor of Excellence! Fashola maa jo lo moun wo ehin re!!!

erm, Just out of interest, is this going to be a monthly, annual or one-off exercise?

Because, me I expect that at least it will cost a mnimum of N2 m per month to provide additional services to the pupils, after salaries have been paid.
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by koruji(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2011
@Gbawe
This kind of focus on the reward size is why we keep electing non-performers into our seats of power. People fail to understand the meaning of good leadership, being hypnotized as it were by the size of the "money" - hence money-bags continue to carry the day in our polity.

They fail to see that it is not the size of the reward, but the innovative program of having schools compete to improve themselves that is the source of praise for Fashola. In the process of competing to receive this meagre N2 million the schools discover strengths & benefits to themselves - students, teachers, community and the state - that they never thought existed. Soon the value of these benefits will be apparent enough that they will continue to make them with or without a N2 million reward.

It so happens that this kind of "Governor's Award" is similar to a program President Obama is using to improve American schools - the only issue is to make sure that a school's report is based on fact.

Gbawe:

Well, Why not lead by example and leave "Fasholaland" never to return? Some of you forget that you don't have to be here. There are many websites that serves your interest online. If you think Fashola is praised too much here , on "Fasholaland" , then find other websites where he is demonized while others , perhaps your kinsmen,  are praised. To real Lagosians, Not fakers and googlers , we know what Fashola has done to warrant folks talking about him non-stop. Fashola is not God and he is certainly not perfect but he is one of the best Governors in Nigeria. That is something all decent and non-tribalistic folks can admit . Those of you not happy with the attention he is getting should simply leave Nairaland or go to the many other forums on the net where Fashola is ignorantly deemed a "flower planter".
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by koruji(m): 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2011
This is not the regular funding for Lagos schools!!!

The N2 million is the incentive under a particular program designed to motivate Lagos schools to make self-driven improvements.

Think of it as the "Best Schools" price program - one based on clear identifiable improvements.

djustice:

The great Fashola has given N2 million to each school. Hossannah to the almighty Fashola. The action governor. The man of the moment. Governor of Excellence! Fashola maa jo lo moun wo ehin re!!!

erm, Just out of interest, is this going to be a monthly, annual or one-off exercise?

Because, me I expect that at least it will cost a mnimum of N2 m per month to provide additional services to the pupils, after salaries have been paid.

Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by ideylaff: 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2011
I think it time to rename this site Fasholaland. Fashola this, Fashola that. Nna una no dey tire? Again nuff respect to his PR team. N256 million to 126 schools definitely sounds better than N2 million to each of the 126 schools.

No need to berate @ norrisman for that, he does have a point, over praising leads to complacency, do we all get praised everytime you go about doing your daily job, naaaaa
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by koruji(m): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2011
There is nothing wrong in praising or even over-praising someone on what they have done well - as long as they know that you will not overlook it also when they act irresponsibly (AND THAT YOU CAN EQUALLY OVERDO YOUR COMPLAINTS TOO).

As Yorubas would say: "A dog would bite her puppy with the same teeth she uses to play with the same puppy" - it all depends on the puppy's behavior.

ideylaff:

No need to berate @ norrisman for that, he does have a point, over praising leads to complacency, do we all get praised everytime you go about doing your daily job, naaaaa
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by EkoIle1: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2011
ideylaff:

The fact is, I don't see people putting a gun to your heads to praise Fashola, it's their business, not yours.

To some people like the clown you are defending, it doesn't matter what Fashola is doing or not doing, it's still about hate and tribalism.

Btw, I dn't care about your job so don't worry about me praising you, you are not the governor of Lagos state and you are yet to be elected to take care of any state and 18 million people.

Fashola ain't your mate so stop the silly analogy,

Please get real,
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by ideylaff: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2011
The fact is, I don't see people putting a gun to your heads to praise Fashola, it's their business, not yours.

To some people like the clown you are defending, it doesn't matter what Fashola is doing or not doing, it's still about hate and tribalism.

Btw, I dn't care about your job so don't worry about me praising you, you are not the governor of Lagos state and you are yet to be elected to take care of any state and 18 million people.
Fashola ain't your mate so stop the silly analogy,Please get real

@ Eko ile, where in my post did I address this forum or come across on here as bn rude or bn silly, cant you for once post on a forum and talk with good mannerism, so b'cos u have a keyboard and mouse and diesel in you Gen, no one else can have an alternate opinion.

I reserve my words for you cos its not really worth it. You have shown your level of education and scope of mannerism already on here.

I say no more. Let's know when you take your mouth off Fashola's bum, I praise as well but I dont kiss backsides when some one does their job all the time, SIMPLE AS

Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by EkoIle1: 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2011
ideylaff:

@ Eko ile, where in my post did I address this forum or come across on here as bn rude or bn silly, cant you for once post on a forum and talk with good mannerism, so b'cos u have a keyboard and mouse and diesel in you Gen, no one else can have an alternate opinion.

I reserve my words for you cos its not really worth it. You have shown your level of education and scope of mannerism already on here.

I say no more. Let's know when you take your mouth off Fashola's bum, I praise as well but I dont kiss backsides when some one does their job all the time, SIMPLE AS

Hushh your mouth. Like I said, we are not putting a gun to your head and forcing you to praise anybody. No be by force.

There are a million and one none Fashola threads on NL, go look for one of them and ease your pain.

Btw, I didn't bother reading the rest of your rubbish so you can shove it.
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by member479760: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2011
It's high time ppl should stop singing Fashola, the guy is not doing anything to praise him. he is not spending his own father money to do all these things. he is systematically trashing our money for his show business. no vision, no sustainable development plan in place etc.
Re: Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap by ideylaff: 12:01am On Jul 03, 2011
Hushh your mouth. Like I said, we are not putting a gun to your head and forcing you to praise anybody. No be by force.

There are a million and one none Fashola threads on NL, go look for one of them and ease your pain.

Btw, I didn't bother reading the rest of your rubbish so you can shove it.

@ Eko ile u need to go to a finishing school to get some good manners into ur ways, can you not post without bn rude, in fact i think its cowards and wimps that
post and abuse people who have an alternative view to theirs, did you get an education at all or you are simply beyond fix in your mannerism or ways,

Pity NL has no code of conduct as a forum so we have clowns and ill mannered people like you posting just because you have a keyboard and a mouse

years ago, where wld you have found a PC to log on let alone have internet access,

Mannerless being .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Old National AnthemVsNigeria present National Anthem Which Do You Prefer / Angry Youths Threaten To Burn Down The Palace Of Oba Of Lagos If Agbaje Wins / Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.