Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

REDPILL: 5 Things You Need To Know (exclusively For Guys) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REDPILL: 5 Things You Need To Know (exclusively For Guys) (434 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / Vital Things Ladies Need To Know.(exclusively Bae) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REDPILL: 5 Things You Need To Know (exclusively For Guys) by TaminaliaCatapa: 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
Redpilling the female gender is a state of the mind, where a guy consciously and subconsciously manages the intelligence of a woman.
Don’t ever confuse redpilling with anything physical, the day you do, you lose your position as a grown, dominant man.

These things are what you should know:

1. Women are the best when it comes to logical reasoning. That’s why they are good event planners, good house keepers (when a woman arranges her house, she knows exactly where each and every of her things are placed, hence they get mad whenever you use something and you don’t replace it in their usual position). A man on the other hand is capable of the very complex reasonings, he might put his knife in the drawer today, tomorrow on the stove and yet still remember the last position of the knife on each occasion.

2. Redpilling is nothing physical, the moment you make it physical, you lost it before you began.

3. Redpilling in the most simple and literal term is MAKING A WOMANS INTELLIGENCE USELESS such that she asks herself these questions “I feel so stupid with this guy” “why can’t I get him” “why is he so unbothered and smart?”. These questions make them moist to their panties.

4. Redpilling Is about being ahead, when you know a woman’s intelligence is all about logic, read the outcome and play different. Don’t play the logical game, play a complicated game that’d make them unsure what you’re trying to do. A fish might be swift in water but a dead body on land.

5. Carrot and stick approach: a woman can sense it immediately she knows she lost you and her “intelligence” couldn’t save her.

But we don’t want her miserable state to end yet, we want her to linger a little and even fall lower.

This is the game, give her romantic gestures while you redpill her. Redpilling a lady and keeping malice with her makes you something below than the word “simp”.

But then complement her beauty and intelligence, call her “the only roach in your cupboard”, “complementing her hair saying it’s the best in the company/class/neighborhood” even though she knows it’s not; these gestures make them ask, “OH HE THINKS IM BEAUTIFUL BUT I FEEL USELESS AROUND HIM”. At this point, she wants to leave and stay at the same time.

One thing I didnt tell you from the start, Only a man who takes care of himself will have redpilling work for him well. I don’t mean dressing in Versace/Gucci etc. I mean be clean, no scary mouth/armpit odour, nice sense of dress combo, articulated speech and confidence always!

If you u be dirty guy, na urself u dey redpill o!
Re: REDPILL: 5 Things You Need To Know (exclusively For Guys) by Adasun(m): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
Da last paragraph tho,u mean we raise her ego even when we makes it useless?
Re: REDPILL: 5 Things You Need To Know (exclusively For Guys) by mariahAngel(f): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
When they keep scheming and planning, coming up with new terms...when their existence revolve around you...when their lives are meaningless without you in it...when their intelligence is based on your intelligence, when they cannot live a day without mentioning you, then know that you're their GODDESS CALLED WOMAN!
Re: REDPILL: 5 Things You Need To Know (exclusively For Guys) by TaminaliaCatapa: 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
Adasun:
Da last paragraph tho,u mean we raise her ego even when we makes it useless?

Did you read between the lines chief? Raise her ego, but render her INTELLIGENCE useless
Re: REDPILL: 5 Things You Need To Know (exclusively For Guys) by TaminaliaCatapa: 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
mariahAngel:
When they keep scheming and planning, coming up with new terms...when their existence revolve around you...when their lives are meaningless without you in it...when their intelligence is based on your intelligence, when they cannot live a day without mentioning you, then know that you're their GODDESS CALLED WOMAN!

Have you asked for transport fare this week? Or 100N recharge card?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Need Some Money? / When You Go Through It All / Viral Video Clip Of Men Running Away From Getting Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.