Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

This Is For All The Doubters On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is For All The Doubters On Nairaland (1504 Views)

Female OAP Moet Abebe Is Seen Tempting Doubters With Her Full Soapy Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is For All The Doubters On Nairaland by honourable1769(m): 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

where you dey Honourable1769??!?!?!
here is the email, send the ebooks na!

You are paranoid. I already told you to get lost. i have no business with low minds like yours.

i have currently sent the pack to her
Re: This Is For All The Doubters On Nairaland by XXXXTENTACION: 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
honourable1769:

You clearly didnt even read to understand.

You buy a beat/instrumental to gain the rights to do whatever you want with it. You upload it to spotify and buy cheap streams and spotify pays you for the streams. Simple.
well it sounds simple but how are you sure it's gonna work

but then am curious have you tried it ? and how much did you make from it ?
Re: This Is For All The Doubters On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
The file size is too much jae. Glo no fit download am
Re: This Is For All The Doubters On Nairaland by honourable1769(m): 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Shanklee:

i wish you could. So you at least prove that other low minded fellow wrong
Re: This Is For All The Doubters On Nairaland by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
Shanklee:

dont worry, these 2k BS files are worthless anyway. dont waste your time/energy nor valuable credits.
Re: This Is For All The Doubters On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
you are nothing but a two bit hustler thinking that Nigerians are foolish donkey who will fall for your cheap scams.
GET A REAL JOB!
wetin happen cheesy
Re: This Is For All The Doubters On Nairaland by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
lefulefu:
wetin happen cheesy

nothing bro, just a fool selling to Nigerians ebooks that are freely available on the internet!
Re: This Is For All The Doubters On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

nothing bro, just a fool selling to Nigerians ebooks that are freely available on the internet!
u want to pour san san into someone's garri grin

Re: This Is For All The Doubters On Nairaland by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
lefulefu:
u want to pour san san into someone's garri grin

instead of empowering Nigerians, this one is trying to get rich off of them with free ebooks.... bloody criminal!

1 Like

Re: This Is For All The Doubters On Nairaland by honourable1769(m): 7:47am On Sep 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

instead of empowering Nigerians, this one is trying to get rich off of them with free ebooks.... bloody criminal!

you still came around to cry on the thread even after i closed it, you must really be a poor frustrated brainless nitwit. I already closed down the sales of this to prove to you that i really dont need your miserable 2 or 3k to survive. With the way you are running aimlessly around this forumn, i understand your frustration, you are so jobless, poor and frustrated with no hope of being a somebody in life and you wish everybody would become as useless as you are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Feels Threatened By His Wife's Love For Laycon. She Replies. / Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It / How Do I Show Love To A Woman Without Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.