Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (5007 Views)

/ / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
sleekyjay:
But OP if we check am well, you are the jobless person here oo.

Reason am:
The babes dey do their own work (runs)
The boys fit dey do benefit work (I don't endorse)

But you? You can't even mind your own business because you don't even have any, Na why you dey know when they come, when they leave how they sound when they be straffing.

Olosho and benefit boys dey hustle, wtf you doing?
I just came to the area for a purpose baba.
Re: by Imiete(m): 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
Op if e dey pain you go join dem
Re: by proclinician: 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
It is called you only live once. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: by Xeeex: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
Shanklee:
Marriage only favored our parent I'm sorry for anyone that gets married during these slay mamas regime angry

Don't discourage marriage. Some girls are equally disgusted with the slay mamas and feminists and they are will to get married and submit to a good man
Re: by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
Xeeex:

Don't discourage marriage. Some girls are equally disgusted with the slay mamas and feminists and they are will to get married and submit to a good man
Just some of them. There's a very low probability that one can meet any.
Re: by Xeeex: 4:54am On Aug 22, 2020
Shanklee:

Just some of them. There's a very low probability that one can meet any.

You can't meet anyone if you believe it's hard to meet one.

Just do your thing and you'll meet her doing hers
Re: by Auxigen(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2020
Shanklee:

No be runs girls dem be nah. Dem mama even dey d same area. And one mumu man go still marry dem las las. How I wish I was born in the late 60s or early 70s angry
Hmmm my brother not only you ooo!

Even d ones wey dey do churchy churchy dey nak come think of the other ones wey dey show openly say dem don tear eye

(1) (2) (Reply)

If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL / Do This And Know If She's Interested. / This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.