Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

Called According To Purpose - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Called According To Purpose (112 Views)

If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black / 15 Ways To Choose A Wife According To The Bible / 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Called According To Purpose by Missyajoke(f): 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Good evening brethren am here to share a message titled called according to Purpose ". Let's pray " Heavenly father we thank you for this Wonderful message you're about to pass across, father we thank you it's bear fruits in the mind of the reader (Amen). kiss kiss kiss

Purpose is the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists.

Our purpose in life is the very meaning of our existence and without knowing this we often suffer ignorant of our own significance. We fall prey to the illusion that our lives don't matter and we have no connection or impact on the world around us. The Bible offers many insights into man's purpose on Earth and living within a meaningful mission. Let's continue

What's a divine call?

Divine” means that God is intimately involved.  In fact, he’s the Director, making sure he places the right people at the right time in the right place as public servants. While a “divine call” means that God calls pastors and teachers, yet he does it by working through the members of his Church on earth.  We can see from the parable of talents that a master puts his servants in charge of his goods while he is away on a trip. Upon his return, the master assesses the stewardship of his servants. He evaluates them according to how faithful each was in making wise investments of his goods to obtain a profit. It is clear that the master sought some profit from the servants' oversight. A gain indicated faithfulness on the part of the servants. The master rewards his servants according to how each has handled his stewardship. He judges two servants as having been "faithful" and gives them a positive reward. To the single unfaithful servant, who "played it safe", a negative compensation is given. Our Gifts represents our talents, we can see from the biblical illustrations above that whatever gift God has deposited in us we should use it wisely because the word of God says " Many were called few were chosen". God gave you the gifts to imparts people's life and draw people to his kingdom if you fail God will raise someone to replace you. Any man can be replaced by God but God can't be replaced cause he's God over everything. So be a vessel unto honour and not unto dishonour. That's why we have plenty people fulfilling someone else's calling and purpose. That's why you see most people working and earning mush without no fulfillment. Are you following God's footstep or you feel God is too slow to help you, my dear sister God can never mislead you, learn to reject advise that won't benefit you. God has planted you in your office has a preacher to draw peoples to his kingdom but you're sleeping with your boss I pity you cause you're stand alone on the Judgement day hope it won't be too late for you. I don't want you to waste your time fulfilling another mans calling. It will be a waste of time realising after many years that you've wasted your time. May your case not be so.

Bible verses:

1. 1st Peter 2:9

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

2. Ecclesiasties 3:1

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens.

3. Proverbs 19:21

Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails.

4. Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

5. Isiah 46:10

I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’

Personal Evaluation:

1. What's God's purpose for my life.

2. Am I on the right path?

Goodluck every one as you make the choice to follow after God's plan for your life. Remember he owns your future so why don't you submit your life fully to him. The gifts God gave you free of charge some people are praying for it. Is it until you lose it before you recognise how important it is. Remember no man is irreplaceable by God if the devil could be kicked out of heaven due to pride then who are you that the lord can't replace you. Time is ticking before you know life has ended the way it started. Forget what people will say.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tampering with God's Glory As Believers In Jesus Christ Crucified / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/08/2020 / Say No To Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.