Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) (60934 Views)

We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic / We Caught The Serial Killer While Trying To Kill Another Lady In Hotel - Police / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by popcykaylah(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
It’s amazing how these girls are condemning fraud ..well fraud isn’t a good thing but you ladies are the ones who spend most of the proceeds ..

5 Likes

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by einsteine(m): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
Coldie:
The USA has no right to detain hushpuppi. He is not an American citizen neither was the crime committed in America

The victims are Americans.

Proceeds of fraud were denominated in American currency.

Under US laws, both situation empower US federal law enforcement officials to take action regardless of where the perp stays

3 Likes

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by einsteine(m): 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
CodeTemplar:
People need to know how the money system works. Money is backed by products and products come about by production. Every idle chaser of money is a threat to the money system and in line for God's curse. Prostitutes, Thieves, Gamblers, Fraudsters etc. They will not be missed by anyone and every totally expendable.

Prostitutes are not idle chasers of money.

Also, there is no God. Man rules this sphere and makes the rules
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
Case is in court. There is no way fbi made this video
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Coldie(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

He stole covid 19 funds meant for us citizens, so yeah, the USA/fbi has every right to arrest him

All the Abacha loot that they have returned, tell us one tangible thing that your government has used it to do in making your life better? I await
The covid19 story was a hoax. Hushpuppi had nothing to do with it
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by chinedumoooo: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dickeyrider:
grin By the time this idiot is released phyno and Timaya would have become a Grandpa. All those nonsense he posted on Instagram would have become old school, his head filled with grey hairs and his face wrinkled in shame and regrets. The world would have moved on from his beloved instagram while he languish and rotten behind bars.

Is it not better to work clean and wear a so called fake designer cloth and shoe with peace of mind? I wish i could see the reactions of Phyno and Timaya behind the scenes because they prophetically warned this fat buffoon about his present predicaments but "dog wey go lost no go listen to whistle of it's owner".

To all the lazy bones and wasted sperms called Gee boys, yahoo boys or whatever, may you end your lives in misery and sorrow. Everything you acquired through fraud will disappear before your own eyes. You will not only return to square one, you will beg money to drink gaari when the consequence of your fraudulent ways hits back.

What is the difference between a yahoo boy and an armed robber? A yahoo boy robs his victims with gadgets and deceit, while the latter uses weapons to steal from innocent people. While we condemn and burn armed robbers, isn't it time yahoo boys face the same fate so as to serve as a deterrence to others?

To the empty skulls who will quote me and blame politicians for encouraging fraud may your parents be defrauded of their prized possession so you can feel the pain of scam victims.

The federal government has a lot to do in this regard. The national orientation agency needs to reorientate Nigerians on the dangers of fraud and encourage legitimate earnings. Crime doesn't pay. The law always win.
Well written my legitimate and hard working guy.

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Coldie(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
einsteine:

The victims are Americans.

Proceeds of fraud were denominated in American currency.

Under US laws, both situation empower US federal law enforcement officials to take action regardless of where the perp stays
Nigeria just got scammed by the US and we don't even know it, almost Everytime efcc apprehends Nigerians who scam American citizens of dollars why didn't the US extradite them.

They see a big fish go through his Instagram, know that if they catch this one is a win win for them and they make their move.

Why all the Nigerian Yahoo boys way dae EFcc page USA never extradite them, even when it says openly that they scammed American citizens. Fvck the US they are nothing I don't know who they think they are

2 Likes

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Chuzoetoh(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
post=93051310:
Firstly, BECAREFUL what you post online!!!

Secondly, CRIME DOESN'T PAY.
I'm back!!! Ur nemesis is back. Ban couldn't hold me down!!!
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by oluwaseyi1759(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dickeyrider:
grin By the time this idiot is released phyno and Timaya would have become a Grandpa. All those nonsense he posted on Instagram would have become old school, his head filled with grey hairs and his face wrinkled in shame and regrets. The world would have moved on from his beloved instagram while he languish and rotten behind bars.

Is it not better to work clean and wear a so called fake designer cloth and shoe with peace of mind? I wish i could see the reactions of Phyno and Timaya behind the scenes because they prophetically warned this fat buffoon about his present predicaments but "dog wey go lost no go listen to whistle of it's owner".

To all the lazy bones and wasted sperms called Gee boys, yahoo boys or whatever, may you end your lives in misery and sorrow. Everything you acquired through fraud will disappear before your own eyes. You will not only return to square one, you will beg money to drink gaari when the consequence of your fraudulent ways hits back.

What is the difference between a yahoo boy and an armed robber? A yahoo boy robs his victims with gadgets and deceit, while the latter uses weapons to steal from innocent people. While we condemn and burn armed robbers, isn't it time yahoo boys face the same fate so as to serve as a deterrence to others?

To the empty skulls who will quote me and blame politicians for encouraging fraud may your parents be defrauded of their prized possession so you can feel the pain of scam victims.

The federal government has a lot to do in this regard. The national orientation agency needs to reorientate Nigerians on the dangers of fraud and encourage legitimate earnings. Crime doesn't pay. The law always win.
But bros you Sabi write article ooo.... Na God catch am.

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by einsteine(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Coldie:

Nigeria just got scammed by the US and we don't even know it, almost Everytime efcc apprehends Nigerians who scam American citizens of dollars why didn't the US extradite them.

They see a big fish go through his Instagram, know that if they catch this one is a win win for them and they make their move.

Why all the Nigerian Yahoo boys way dae EFcc page USA never extradite them, even when it says openly that they scammed American citizens. Fvck the US they are nothing I don't know who they think they are

There is a threshold for extradition. They don't extradite someone for doing a $3000 romance scam. If you would like to be extradited, go commit a more serious crime.

Go read about Operation Wire Wire and Operation Rewired. The EFCC and FBI jointly raided yahoo boys in Lagos at the break of dawn and carted them away. They were extradited within a week.

4 Likes

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by DeRay98(m): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dickeyrider:

1m likes for you for this time honoured reasoning.
Nothing more to add

3 Likes

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
[

The doesnt win most times in Nigeria.

But i say a big Amen to you because to remedy Nigeria we have to start somewhere, we can use dirty hands to wash the fabric(Nigeria) of our country. We have to start by washing our own dirts so that we can be able to wash spotless.

I believe the onus is on us to rid Nigeria off the vices that have eaten deep into it.

Nice write up.

quote author=Dickeyrider post=93050573] grin By the time this idiot is released phyno and Timaya would have become a Grandpa. All those nonsense he posted on Instagram would have become old school, his head filled with grey hairs and his face wrinkled in shame and regrets. The world would have moved on from his beloved instagram while he languish and rotten behind bars.

The federal government has a lot to do in this regard. The national orientation agency needs to reorientate Nigerians on the dangers of fraud and encourage legitimate earnings. Crime doesn't pay. The law always win. [/quote]
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by subcbouy: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
He can now call his father to claim his property in Dubai, omo ale.
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by xtianfemi: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dickeyrider:

.God bless you for this write-up,It is painful to see how Nigerians are treated outside.We know and see these "Hushpuppi"Guys around us,but we fail to report them appropriately.Please I need the contact of credible Civil Society Groups that can help fight this menace in Law Courts,

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by bamevoj: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Have you register for September Class?
This is the perfect course for those who want to start a career as an Event planner/ Manager. It's a fast paced course that can be completed in as little as 4 weeks and covers all elements of Event Planning and Management. 3 month of mentoring and internship and One year business support.
During the course, you will complete a series of projects allowing you to grow by putting your skills to the test. You will work with a professional wedding planner, your teacher and mentor who is there to review your work and help you improve. You will earn a wedding planning certificate that you can use to obtain a job in this exciting field.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
After completing the course, students will be able to: *Turn his or her love for weddings and events into a career as a professional. *Demonstrate skills on how to work with different kinds of clients, meet their needs and answer their questions.
Discuss how to work with vendors, photographers and caterers etc . *Succeed at planning a perfect day for clients.
Discuss wedding attire, floral, decor, photography, and transportation recommendations. *Indicate business skills needed to find and sign clients, price his or her work, and help him or her improve. *Demonstrate skills in how to manage client expectations and emotions that come with the wedding planning.
Show how rituals, traditions and customs can be combined to create a special ceremony. *Understand the use of theme and how to create one.

WHAT YOU GET
*You will get access to expertly prepared Event planning course materials .
*Event business Documents and Templates. *Free event business Resource, One-to-one feedback from a professional event planner as your mentor there to help you improve. *Access to a team of advisors available by phone, whatsApp and email to answer all your questions. *Access to our student forum an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your work. *Your Professional Certificate will be delivered upon graduation.
————————————————————
TO REGISTER TRAINING .
Register with link in bio
Temi 07060590242

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by TheKingIsHere: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Coldie:

The covid19 story was a hoax. Hushpuppi had nothing to do with it

Proof?
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Greensquard(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Just imagine..USD41m cash and hr just fu..c.kedup himself with his loudmouth..how can u steal from American govt and still br showing urself and using ur real email and leaving trails anyhow..Sometimes i wonder if its the same brain that got him all this money that he was using wen showing off..

For all those that were saying his bitcoin was used to track him..this post is ur reply,u cant be tracked with bitcoin thats why cyber terrorists use it to demand ransom..I just no get energy and time to explain give anyone that u cant be tracked with bitcoin unless u are extremely stupid..#youngrichandhandsome..

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Femeto: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Made4naijalove:
$41 million in cash
He was a greedy bastard.
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Rolly22(m): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
poiunt:
fake news

So FBI will create a documentary on how they caught a nigerian fraudster, when did FBI became a media company

It's Fake, immediately I heard Sorry Abbas I knew it's fake, and these myopic and gullible association of legit Hustlers on Naira land are already masturbating to the Video.

3 Likes

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by CaseSensitive(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
This video is not from the FBI

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
Oh yes i dream of our country to be that someday, a time when one mistakenly leaves his money on the floor and comes back to see it in same place.
A time when there wont be you are Afonja, you are Ibo Amaka or Eturu Awusu but everyone will trade and communicate with less frictions and misunderstandings.

This is truly my dream, a society filled with love not hatred, envy or jealousy or greed
cry.

Oh some people say sometimes my views conflict with my moniker.
Everyone has weak points but one's weak points should not become a threat to people's lives.

quote author=KossyKiss97 post=93057997]Good job sirs! Clear them off our society, we need a sane environment for our kids to grow up in.[/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Chrisjay1998(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
See this life ehh, nah slow slow you go dey climb if you jump you might miss a step and fall badly, crime doesn't pay am sure when hush puppy comes out the world has changed before him
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Coldie(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Proof?
I dae follow up this hushpuppi case that covid19 scam wasn't part of the charge
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by TheKingIsHere: 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
Coldie:

I dae follow up this hushpuppi case that covid19 scam wasn't part of the charge

Show proof or atleast a link saying that he was not part of the covid 19 scam?
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by poiunt: 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
go and watch crime investigation on dstv and see for ur self u cant compare nigeria and USA bro

So it is fbi that created those crime series on dstv or the channel
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by poiunt: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
SegFault:

Of course they can. Don't you watch those investigation shows on e Africa.

They can not and dont have time for that.

Tv stations do that for viewership not fbi
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
[

Crime pays at the moment but the consequences outweigh its benefits.

I have come to realize people on social media have different characters but the truth is that the real personality of a man lies on his words whether consciously or unconsciously, for it comes from the mind.

Its good to trust and hope in God, if you dont believe in Him( too bad) then you trust in Nature,at least we know that flowers dont till the ground where the sprout same with the wild animals and fishes,etc. Same God/mothernature that kept and provided for them will create good ways for you to survive.

What leads to crime ultimately is greed and validation, is good to be ambitious but let our ambition be one that will be of benefit to the society at large.

Stay well.

quote author=Siberia01 post=93058062] smiley

Education Is never the key to successes
crime is !!!!!

if you have never benefited from crime

say Hi
meanwhile today is UEL finals

like for sevilla share for inter Milan[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by ogbonnachrys: 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
Instagram celebrity..........................Intimidating men.
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Oizee(f): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dickeyrider:

may God continue to increase u in wisdom. I was only here to read comments but, I don't need to go further. You have said it all
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dickeyrider:

Interesting talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs / CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) / 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.