Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic (10461 Views)

How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers / How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) / We Caught The Serial Killer While Trying To Kill Another Lady In Hotel - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2019
something unbelievable happened before my very eyes last night, I dey in front of my house with one of my Neighbour last night having a night gist , that should be around 10:38pm , we noticed a strange movement , we decided to check what's the noise all about, behold a young guy in his mid 30s was making love to a mad woman, we were astonished but we maintained our cool to see it to the end, as we were watching them this guy was busy knacking the mad woman and she was moving her waist in response that the thing dey sweet her as well, a watchman that work in our street saw us standing there for long , he flashed his torchlight to us and asked who are there , we Respond Oga stone Relax we live here, by then he came closer and saw what we were busy watching, he's an Advance man in mid 60s , he wanted to shout but my neighbour told him to relax that the guy should finish first then we will give him charges, that he will settle us, by then the guy have already felt our presence and start dressing up, we walked closer to them, the watchman started vibrating, Oga See, what you did is not good , this is raping case, we will raise alarm bla bla bla bla, the supposed mad woman fired back to us in defense , don't you people fvck, don't you enjoy it , tell me you don't have $ex etc, she defended their actions oooo ,by then the man asked us what do you guys want, we didn't respond, he pressed a button in a key he was holding , Lexus 350 SUV that parked beside beep light and the back Boot opened, he went to the boot and brought 2 bundles of 1000k mint totalled about 200k he shoves the money in my hand and said guys Oya next time nah, he entered his car and drove off with high speed... The watchman refused to take part in the sharing of the money, my neighbor too dey fear he said make I keep the money by tomorrow morning we go decide what to do, I walked up to him this morning he said I should keep it his mind rejected the money, am planing to throw the money away Please advise me ...

... cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:14am On Sep 23, 2019

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2019
Watchman rejected it, Neighbor rejected it, Why are you still keeping it
Their conscience answered for them, Op Let your conscience answer for you.
Read my signature

I commit you into the able hands if God this week. He will guide, protect, and lead you in the right direction as you go out this week. He will keep you, bless you, and course His face to shine upon you. I pray that God will keep you out of any form of disasters this week, all things shall work together for your good this week in the name of Jesus. You're free from every negative influence of this world, the council of the wicked one around you will not stand. You are a victorious! Arise and dominate your environment in the name of Jesus I pray Amen.
Good Morning FAM and Happy New Week To You ALL.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by Mynd44: 8:24am On Sep 23, 2019
What you do next will decide if you have committed a crime or not. You witnessed rape but due to a bribe, you are contemplating keeping quiet.

Tick tock

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:24am On Sep 23, 2019
Yes i see the mints in the picture. Super story Monday edition has arrived.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by Exwizaard: 8:26am On Sep 23, 2019
Mynd44:
What you do next will decide if you have committed a crime or not. You witnessed rape but due to a bribe, you are contemplating keeping quiet.

Tick tock
But even the police will still collect the bribe, so what difference does it made?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by Oluwaseyi00(m): 8:27am On Sep 23, 2019
Is that woman really mad as you claim?

Because Insane persons wouldn't have uttered such statements.

The guy is a ritualist. Spend the money at your peril.

6 Likes

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by Mynd44: 8:28am On Sep 23, 2019
Exwizaard:

But even the police will still collect the bribe, so what difference does it made?

But it will mean you have done your civil responsibility.

Anyhoo, it is your choice
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by pregnantMan: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2019
That money isn't a good one...that man is into some fetish act...
It is better to deposit the money into an account first,then withdraw it...do not spend the original notes given to you..
Or better still you burn the money if your conscience does not allow you to spend it..

Note: you people should have raised alarm immediately you saw them having sex..Now we still have a ritualist roaming freely on the street. Only God knows the next evil act that man is about to commit..

God save us all

1 Like

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by decatalyst(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2019
Abi which kind wahala bi this.

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by jospepper(m): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2019
Ur imagination dey work well.

4 Likes

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by Authoreety: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2019
Even though the story and d illustration material don't add up,

I got to understand that the mad woman consented to the act...

Twasnt rape..

Op no sabi lie

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by paddyofboss(m): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2019
Let me send my aza so u can throw it in

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by BABSSSOO(m): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2019
shey make I forward my account detail make you EPP me send am?

4 Likes

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by DeviIhimself: 10:03am On Sep 23, 2019
[s]
ola33t:
Checking your moniker, profile pics, and location.

And the content of your story, no details, no facts, just lies.

No serious person would take someone like you serious. Trash.

Give more details and let's see what you're driving at, trying to start your usual tribalistic shiit. You would later come and say a Yoruba man gave you the money. People who don't have anything good other than tribal hates.
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by asgard01(m): 10:03am On Sep 23, 2019
DO MONDAY GIVE AWAY
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by mcteddy01: 10:04am On Sep 23, 2019
Abeg help me with 20k dis is mine acct number abeg 0061682628 diamond bank... coz me I need cash ,help a brother abeg

2 Likes

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by kenny1795(m): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2019
AFONJAPIG:

something unbelievable happened before my very eyes last night, I dey in front of my house with one of my Neighbour last night having a night gist , that should be around 10:38pm , we noticed a strange movement , we decided to check what's the noise all about, behold a young guy in his mid 30s was making love to a mad woman, we were astonished but we maintained our cool to see it to the end, as we were watching them this guy was busy knacking the mad woman and she was moving her waist in response that the thing dey sweet her as well, a watchman that work in our street saw us standing there for long , he flashed his torchlight to us and asked who are there , we Respond Oga stone Relax we live here, by then he came closer and saw what we were busy watching, he's an Advance man in mid 60s , he wanted to shout but my neighbour told him to relax that the guy should finish first then we will give him charges, that he will settle us, by then the guy have already felt our presence and start dressing up, we walked closer to them, the watchman started vibrating, Oga See, what you did is not good , this is raping case, we will raise alarm bla bla bla bla, the supposed mad woman fired back to us in defense , don't you people fvck, don't you enjoy it , tell me you don't have $ex etc, she defended their actions oooo ,by then the man asked us what do you guys want, we didn't respond, he pressed a button in a key he was holding , Lexus 350 SUV that parked beside beep light and the back Boot opened, he went to the boot and brought 2 bundles of 1000k mint totalled about 200k he shoves the money in my hand and said guys Oya next time nah, he entered his car and drove off with high speed... The watchman refused to take part in the sharing of the money, my neighbor too dey fear he said make I keep the money by tomorrow morning we go decide what to do, I walked up to him this morning he said I should keep it his mind rejected the money, am planing to throw the money away Please advise me ...

... cry
Send the money to my account... I need it for final year clearance

1 Like

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by SirWhiteFish: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2019
Exwizaard:

it's not a rape because the woman defended the act
It's between two consenting adult

1 Like

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by hinere(m): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2019
Follow your spirit dear...let your heart guide you
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2019
Don't touch or spend any part of the money until you get a cleric that can look deeply with a fore sight about the root and source of the money. Your conscience may be telling you something which you may not be much sensitive about be very careful. Seek for God intervention first before anything that is the most expensive contribution I have for you may God help you.
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by roughcoin12: 11:15am On Sep 23, 2019
AFONJAPIG:

... cry
pls send me some cash i need to settle some debt 2172714702 ecobank.God bless u.
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by Homeboiy: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2019
If it's me

I will take the money alone and nothing will happen

Nothing like conscience here

Many have done worst than u will do

1 Like

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2019
Your story made sense till it got to the part where you said the mad woman responded.

Your profile indicates you are a female but those hands......

Well, it is too early on a Monday morning to call you a liar.

5 Likes

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
Use the money to start weed business

1 Like

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by eusteskevin(m): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
This my account number 0029110116 diamond/access let me help you to spend it
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
But no be mint dey the picture.

2 Likes

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by VIRGINlabia(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
I HATE HABITUAL LAIRS .......I thought you said the 1000k bundles are mint, how come this dirty notes?......anyways, you don dey smile knowing well that your story is FAKE

2 Likes

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by davillian(m): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
Make I give u account number abi make I come collect am for ur hand?
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by Nzeodogwu(m): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
AFONJAPIG:

Liar! Na di 1000 mint be this?
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by Nzeodogwu(m): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
AFONJAPIG:

Liar! Na de 1000 mint be this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Fake LUTH Doctor / NCC To Prosecute Telemarketers Illegally Accessing Phone Numbers / Woman Floating Boobs And Private Part Outside After Drowned In Water. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.