Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) (60954 Views)

We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic / We Caught The Serial Killer While Trying To Kill Another Lady In Hotel - Police / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by SatisfyOG: 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
Crime pays in Nigeria

Don't be quote me
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by dangoteinlaw: 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
meobizy:
The stupid black man mentality of showing off got him in the end. These idiots make money, listen to Jay Z rap about make belief flossing and think that is the only way to acceptance. If in his shoes I would buy choice houses in Abuja and pieces of land to run agricultural projects. Oh well, at least I go school and sabi the benefit of investment. Rappers are paid to deceive blacks into keeping themselves ever-subservient to whites.
jay z is a real legend. Ppl misunderstand rap they actually paint a picture of drug life and tell u in the end what becomes of it. Jay z picasso " oh what a million Bleep it i want a billion" telling u crime life gets u greedy. About investment here's his line "I don't buy up the bar I bought the night spot" even rick ross said "it time to buy back the block". Now about online flashy lifestyle jayz warned them in the song "somewhere in America " where he rapped " might crash ur internet, and i aint talking Instagram, last thing you wanted was your picture snapped, (he went on) feds still lucking, but they see how i ouy the work in"

The feds is always lucking even lil wayne said so "too much money ain't enough money, u know thr feds listening-nigga what money" that wayne own really cracked me up coz its so true. The government hates competition, they want to hear money man they are always looking. Check out most sensible rappers aren't on instagram, never. Instagram is a trap to catch moneybags causing deflation. Nuff said

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by opebiboy: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dickeyrider:
grin By the time this idiot is released phyno and Timaya would have become a Grandpa. All those nonsense he posted on Instagram would have become old school, his head filled with grey hairs and his face wrinkled in shame and regrets. The world would have moved on from his beloved instagram while he languish and rotten behind bars.

Is it not better to work clean and wear a so called fake designer cloth and shoe with peace of mind? I wish i could see the reactions of Phyno and Timaya behind the scenes because they prophetically warned this fat buffoon about his present predicaments but "dog wey go lost no go listen to whistle of it's owner".

To all the lazy bones and wasted sperms called Gee boys, yahoo boys or whatever, may you end your lives in misery and sorrow. Everything you acquired through fraud will disappear before your own eyes. You will not only return to square one, you will beg money to drink gaari when the consequence of your fraudulent ways hits back.

What is the difference between a yahoo boy and an armed robber? A yahoo boy robs his victims with gadgets and deceit, while the latter uses weapons to steal from innocent people. While we condemn and burn armed robbers, isn't it time yahoo boys face the same fate so as to serve as a deterrence to others?

To the empty skulls who will quote me and blame politicians for encouraging fraud may your parents be defrauded of their prized possession so you can feel the pain of scam victims.

The federal government has a lot to do in this regard. The national orientation agency needs to reorientate Nigerians on the dangers of fraud and encourage legitimate earnings. Crime doesn't pay. The law always win.
You are a fool. You dont understand life yet. In 15yrs time you will understand life very well.
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by wirinet(m): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dickeyrider:
grin By the time this idiot is released phyno and Timaya would have become a Grandpa. All those nonsense he posted on Instagram would have become old school, his head filled with grey hairs and his face wrinkled in shame and regrets. The world would have moved on from his beloved instagram while he languish and rotten behind bars.

Is it not better to work clean and wear a so called fake designer cloth and shoe with peace of mind? I wish i could see the reactions of Phyno and Timaya behind the scenes because they prophetically warned this fat buffoon about his present predicaments but "dog wey go lost no go listen to whistle of it's owner".

To all the lazy bones and wasted sperms called Gee boys, yahoo boys or whatever, may you end your lives in misery and sorrow. Everything you acquired through fraud will disappear before your own eyes. You will not only return to square one, you will beg money to drink gaari when the consequence of your fraudulent ways hits back.

What is the difference between a yahoo boy and an armed robber? A yahoo boy robs his victims with gadgets and deceit, while the latter uses weapons to steal from innocent people. While we condemn and burn armed robbers, isn't it time yahoo boys face the same fate so as to serve as a deterrence to others?

To the empty skulls who will quote me and blame politicians for encouraging fraud may your parents be defrauded of their prized possession so you can feel the pain of scam victims.

The federal government has a lot to do in this regard. The national orientation agency needs to reorientate Nigerians on the dangers of fraud and encourage legitimate earnings. Crime doesn't pay. The law always win.
You are sermonising all these English because he was caught. If Hushpupi was not caught, he would have continued being the role model for the youths, he would have been a testimony of God's blessings and favour for his church, he would have been worthy of a chieftancy title by his community. Most likely, he would have been high ranking politician, like senator or governor in the very near future.

How many other Hushpupis are there in leadership positions in our society?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by favor914: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
post=93051310:
Firstly, BECAREFUL what you post online!!!

Secondly, CRIME DOESN'T PAY.
Crime doesn’t pay only if you get caught, a coup plotter is a rogue if he fails, and a king if he succeeds.
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by SeekHim: 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
Have you followed the ABC of Salvation today?

A-Acknowledge the fact that you are a sinner and that you can not save yourself. Psalms 51: 5
B- Believe that it is only Jesus that can save you. Romans 10:10, Acts 4: 12
C- Confess your sins, repent from them and be converted (Never go back to them). Romans 10: 9. Call upon Jesus to forgive you and be saved today (Romans 10:13).

Follow these steps now please! Tomorrow may be too late! Death may come, Rapture may take place before you act! Don't delay!!!
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by stevups(m): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dickeyrider:

100% correct

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Depressed101: 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Made4naijalove:
FBI finally Reveal how they Used Hushpuppi’s Posts, Phone Number and Email address associated to his Instagram Account to Link him To Wire Fraud Transactions worth Hundreds of Millions of Dollars!!!

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPlSQW26QTE
the FBI is trying too much to prove nothing, this is just one fraudster among millions. The only difference is that he is Nigerian.sighs
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by dibara(m): 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ategberoson:
an intelligent guy that's not smart. crime doesn't pay perhaps but most of the wealthy people today are criminals

a smart fraudster that luckily got small millions is expected to quit and invest to enlarge his income

Hushpuppi shouldn't be called Yahoo boy, yahoo works and non smartness doesn't go in line

not encouraging fraud or crime, even though nobody is holy. but 99.1% of guys into yahoo in Nigeria aren't smart
u are so right and smart
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Superjazz: 12:25am On Aug 22, 2020
Henrydone:
He gone too far with showy displays, that was foolish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LZB6ctA-TQ&t=1s
Maybe one indian man make am jazz that why only come dance expose himself grin
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Longveinydick: 6:59am On Aug 22, 2020
Dickeyrider:

You guys vent your anger so much at the mention of Yahoo who commits fragment of crime Nigerian politicians commit. But keeps all stupidly mute when politician frauds are on the news. Some of you will even create meme to show how gullible and careless you are.

Politicians do more than kill. They murder the now generation and several ones yet unborn.

If you guys put this much of energy to castigate our corrupt leaders whose stealing of public funds led to the destruction of lives and generations yet unborn, our country would have been much better by now.

Internet fraud is in its entirety terrible, but to a large extent, our irresponsive government has contributed to the spread of it.

Talk of corruption in Nigeria, it cuts across all government parastatals. Whenever there's a discussion about corruption in general in Nigeria, it makes sense to cover all the entities that are involved to not sound stupid.
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by mrkevwee(m): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2020
Dickeyrider:

its really sad when I see things like this.
Hushpuppi is still not a criminal and you here wishing him jail for literally the rest of his active Life.
its still people like u that will join rallies organised by politicians to share 1k.
Redirect ur energy to sth else and wait for hushpuppi to be actually convicted before start displaying ur anger.
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 22, 2020
mrkevwee:

its really sad when I see things like this.
Hushpuppi is still not a criminal and you here wishing him jail for literally the rest of his active Life.
its still people like u that will join rallies organised by politicians to share 1k.
Redirect ur energy to sth else and wait for hushpuppi to be actually convicted before start displaying ur anger.

FBI will soon nab you. You will join him soon. Hushpuppi is not a criminal, he is an engineer. Mtcheew
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by mrkevwee(m): 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Dickeyrider:

FBI will soon nab you. You will join him soon. Hushpuppi is not a criminal, he is an engineer. Mtcheew

I'm not the cause of whatever is making u this bitter, neither is Hushpuppi. brother we all Shld be calming down in this kwantry.

U that u re judging hushpuppi, if we start investigating u today will u be a free man? This doesn't mean that if hushpuppi is found guilty he shouldn't serve his complete jail term or whatever sentence the judges give to him.

My own point is that we Shld be calming down.
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by mrLhanray(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Dickeyrider:

well said, anybody who take money forcefully or deceitfully Is a thief.
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by FarmTech(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
Dickeyrider:

Well said.
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by zebjoe: 11:06am On Mar 05, 2021
More woes As Hushpuppi Launder Funds For North Korean Hackers.

After many years of defrauding people, companies, and nations, self-acclaimed billionaire Gucci master, Ramon Abass, better known as Hushpuppi met his waterloo in 2020 when he defrauded the US of over 100 million dollars in the middle of a pandemic.

In a joint operation with the UAE security department, INTERPOL, and the FBI, the Nigerian-born fraudster who had been disguising himself as an Instagram Influencer was arrested in his Dubai residence.

Despite his criminal trial delayed due to the pandemic, the US department of justice said he faces up to 20 years imprisonment if convicted of the charges against him. Sadly, Hushpuppi is seemingly going to be behind bars for longer years as he is linked to a new conspiracy to launder 14.7 million dollars of money and cryptocurrency for North Korean hackers.

On February 17, 2021, the US Justice Department announced more news about HushPuppi’s criminal activities and what will be done about his case.

Click here to watch what was announced and what Hushpuppi’s fate will be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeDyBuUZ970
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by kingreign(m): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2021
xtianfemi:
.God bless you for this write-up,It is painful to see how Nigerians are treated outside.We know and see these "Hushpuppi"Guys around us,but we fail to report them appropriately.Please I need the contact of credible Civil Society Groups that can help fight this menace in Law Courts,

Bro,
Check your email pls.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) / Nigeria Woman Who Burnt Lover's Private Part With Hot Iron, Jailed In UK (photo) / Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.