Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds (17062 Views)

Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna / 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form / Rotimi Amaechi in Benin For Pastor Ize-Iyamu's Campaign Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by rayv234: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
EPM, how market? hahahaha
Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=kalu61 post=93064000]Hunger don wire you abi
Yes abi make I send my account
Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by Rockyrascal(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
One of the high chiefs made that donation. Predictably the OTU of igarra because he his an astute APC supporter

Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by jaydeevaa(f): 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
proudly igarra....that is my king....he won't donate such money, he's stingy...but this issue of Otu and Otaru has lingered too long...we're all one...whether eshinavaka or eshinogu or andiba...we're all one
Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by Oremeyii(f): 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
jaydeevaa:
proudly igarra....that is my king....he won't donate such money, he's stingy...but this issue of Otu and Otaru has lingered too long...we're all one...whether eshinavaka or eshinogu or andiba...we're all one
Stingy ke?
*chuckles*
Proudly Eshinogu tho'

Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by Oremeyii(f): 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
SirMichael1:
Oremeyii, your Igarra is in the news. smiley
My Igarra....*laughs*
Well it's my hometown if it enters the news for good or bad reasonssmiley
Seems like there was a mixup between the Otu and Otaru if I listen to the comments
For some reason, I support Obaseki, I don't know his backstory or whatever and just this week my Aunt said he bit the hand that fed him (Oshiomole) I really don't care
Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by SirMichael1: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Oremeyii:

My Igarra....*laughs*
Well it's my hometown if it enters the news for good or bad reasons smiley
Seems like there was a mixup between the Otu and Otaru if I listen to the comments
For some reason, I support Obaseki, I don't know his backstory or whatever and just this week my Aunt said he bit the hand that fed him (Oshiomole) I really don't care
grin grin Shey you're not from Igarra again? tongue

Aside the fact that oshiomole married a pretty lady, I'm yet to see anything good about him. Then again, they're all politicians, all thieves. I'm in support of Obaseki solely because i don't want Oshiomole dictating who becomes a governor or not. I don't want a Tinubu in my state.

You taking care of yourself, right?
Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by Oremeyii(f): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
SirMichael1:
grin grin Shey you're not from Igarra again? tongue

Aside the fact that oshiomole married a pretty lady, I'm yet to see anything good about him. Then again, they're all politicians, all thieves. I'm in support of Obaseki solely because i don't want Oshiomole dictating who becomes a governor or not. I don't want a Tinubu in my state.

You taking care of yourself, right?

I'm proudly Igarra o, don't you stay in Igarra ni?
I think his wife has left him, I'm not sure. But really, what did she see in him...I don't want to be cliché and say money

Yesss, I don't want a Tinubu too, I really hope Obaseki wins. Oshiomole should go and sit down somewhere and hopefully retire from politics
I ma taking care of myself, thanks for asking. You?
Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by SirMichael1: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
Oremeyii:

I'm proudly Igarra o, don't you stay in Igarra ni?
I think his wife has left him, I'm not sure. But really, what did she see in him...I don't want to be cliché and say money

Yesss, I don't want a Tinubu too, I really hope Obaseki wins. Oshiomole should go and sit down somewhere and hopefully retire from politics
I ma taking care of myself, thanks for asking. You?
I don't stay in Igarra, never lived there.

Wow! Look at you discussing politics. I like that! Anyways, it's all speculations though. No one knows for sure if she's left him.

I'm glad you're as I am, fine. How's lagos and traffic? smiley
Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by Oremeyii(f): 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
SirMichael1:
I don't stay in Igarra, never lived there.

Wow! Look at you discussing politics. I like that! Anyways, it's all speculations though. No one knows for sure if she's left him.

I'm glad you're as I am, fine. How's lagos and traffic? smiley
Woah! I really thought you lived in Igarra, but you're from Edo state Sha
I'm not much of a "politician" but okay
Yesss
Lagos is good, same ol'
I'm not a worker so I don't really experience traffic like that o *chuckles*
Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by SirMichael1: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
Oremeyii:

Woah! I really thought you lived in Igarra, but you're from Edo state Sha
I'm not much of a "politician" but okay
Yesss
Lagos is good, same ol'
I'm not a worker so I don't really experience traffic like that o *chuckles*
Yes, I'm from Igarra. You did found this out yourself a while back.

Lol. She say na 'politician'. Oremeyi, I really want to get to know you but not here. Truth is, I don't get to see many of my Igarra folks around and the few I see, I try to connect with. Also, because you bear name with my mum.
Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by Oremeyii(f): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
SirMichael1:

Lol. She say na 'politician'. Oremeyi, I really want to get to know you but not here. Truth is, I don't get to see many of my Igarra folks around and the few I see, I try to connect with. Also, because you bear name with my mum.
Oh, okay
I'll have said I'll send you an e-mail but I'm very sure I'll forget
I'm very happy to hear I'm your mum's namesake kiss kiss kiss
Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by Oremeyii(f): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2020
SirMichael1:

Yes,I did
How many etuno people have you met? Give an estimate
Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by SirMichael1: 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
Oremeyii:

Yes,I did
How many etuno people have you met? Give an estimate
I met one while serving this year and also had one in my school. Then I have this friend we met in church while I was a teenager, although she doesn't understand the language, she recognizes herself as an etuno lady. So just 3 people. Could become 4 but it's solely up to you.
Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by SirMichael1: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
Oremeyii:

Oh, okay
I'll have said I'll send you an e-mail but I'm very sure I'll forget

I'm very happy to hear I'm your mum's namesake kiss kiss kiss
Why's that? Oh, you forget things easily?

You know, I wasn't toying with you when I said you bear my mum's name.
Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by Oremeyii(f): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
SirMichael1:
I met one while serving this year and also had one in my school. Then I have this friend we met in church while I was a teenager, although she doesn't understand the language, she recognizes herself as an etuno lady. So just 3 people. Could become 4 but it's solely up to you.
I've met etuno people, but only because of my parents
Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by Oremeyii(f): 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
SirMichael1:
Why's that? Oh, you forget things easily?

You know, I wasn't toying with you when I said you bear my mum's name.
I don't forget things easily, just my G-mail. Okay
I'll send you an e-mail right now
Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by SirMichael1: 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
Oremeyii:

I've met etuno people, but only because of my parents
So you're an introvert who doesn't like going out? Lol. Nice to meet you, introvert Oremeyi.
Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by SirMichael1: 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
Oremeyii:
I don't forget things easily, just my G-mail. Okay I'll send you an e-mail right now

Lol, I just responded.
Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by Oremeyii(f): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
SirMichael1:
So you're an introvert who doesn't like going out? Lol. Nice to meet you, introvert Oremeyi.
Not exactly like that but close
Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by Oremeyii(f): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
SirMichael1:

Lol, I just responded.
Okay, I'll go check it out but check out Maraji's latest comedy skit on Instagram, she spoke etuno
It was a real surprise and a very funny one too
Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by SirMichael1: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
Oremeyii:

Okay, I'll go check it out but check out Maraji's latest comedy skit on Instagram, she spoke etuno
It was a real surprise and a very funny one too
Wow! I will. Hope I won't be dissapointed.
Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by Oremeyii(f): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2020
SirMichael1:
Wow! I will. Hope I won't be dissapointed.
You won't be.
Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by Deadlytruth(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2020
donphilopus:

Stop misinforming the public. There's nothing like Eziobe Traditional Council. Whenever the Eziobe's are burying Oshidu (their head) or the eldest man (Idowo), are the Anona (the Otu's family) people allowed to participate? How then are they Eziobe?

However you wanna put it, the fourteen families are under the Otaru of Igarra and he's the recognised traditional ruler. He has his staff of office. Can the Otu show us his staff of office?
And you forgot that the issue of Igarra traditional rulership is a subject of controversy and therefore presently before the court?
Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by onimcee1(m): 7:54am On Nov 03, 2020
donphilopus:

Stop misinforming the public. There's nothing like Eziobe Traditional Council. Whenever the Eziobe's are burying Oshidu (their head) or the eldest man (Idowo), are the Anona (the Otu's family) people allowed to participate? How then are they Eziobe?

However you wanna put it, the fourteen families are under the Otaru of Igarra and he's the recognised traditional ruler. He has his staff of office. Can the Otu show us his staff of office?
Your analysis has shown how well you do not understand the family arrangements in Igarra.
Permit me to school you that Oshidu is the head of Ezidowo; it is also worthy to make you understand that Ezidowo is a unit under the Eziobe umbrella.
Otaru jurisdiction ends within the five families he controls.

Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by donphilopus: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2020
onimcee1:

Your analysis has shown how well you do not understand the family arrangements in Igarra.
Permit me to school you that Oshidu is the head of Ezidowo; it is also worthy to make you understand that Ezidowo is a unit under the Eziobe umbrella.
Otaru jurisdiction ends within the five families he controls.

Yet Otaru is the recognized King of Igarra/Akuku clan who has a staff of office right? Besides, when did Eshimozoko, Anoyete and Anona become Eziobe or Ezidowo? Stop confusing yourself. You have nine families yet no incumbent Governor has ever visited any of your Chiefs. grin
Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by onimcee1(m): 6:53am On Nov 04, 2020
donphilopus:

Yet Otaru is the recognized King of Igarra/Akuku clan who has a staff of office right? Besides, when did Eshimozoko, Anoyete and Anona become Eziobe or Ezidowo? Stop confusing yourself. You have nine families yet no incumbent Governor has ever visited any of your Chiefs. grin
Does a governor's visit means the person visited is a king?
If Yes, then, The Great Oshidu Attah Olofin is a King.

Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by Deadlytruth(m): 2:14am On Nov 19, 2020
donphilopus:

Otaru's recognition is in error as it is a product of a falsified gazzete which is presently being challenged in court. One of the greatest evidences that the gazzete was falsified is the fact that it lumps Igarra with Akuku yet Akuku people and Igarra people are of different tribes and speak different languages coupled with the fact that Akuku is not contiguous with Igarra as there is Enwan between Igarra and Akuku. So how did you people jump over Enwan to claim Akuku as being same clan with Igarra? Where on earth do towns which speak entirely different languages and have different
cultures and different ancestrall origin make up a clan?
Re: Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds by Deadlytruth(m): 2:18am On Nov 19, 2020
donphilopus:

When did Eshinavaka, Eshinogu, Andede, Andiba and Eshinagada become Eziezu? Governor's visit doesn't change the truth that Otaru is the head of only these five families and that the gazzete of 1979 was forged.

Abba Kyari Remains Suspended, Not Dismissed - Police Service Commission / APC Primary: Three States Accredited, Journalists Barred / Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures)