Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Is This A Good Or Bad Approach? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Good Or Bad Approach? (900 Views)

Woman Uses Her Nude To Raise $300,000 For Australian Wildlife - Good Or Bad? / Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Good Or Bad Approach? by lekzytaker(m): 9:15am On Aug 21, 2020
Hello, grin grin I have noticed one thing about me. I meet girls regularly. And I meet a lot on the internet. I am a single guy, still searching for someone I can settle down with, so it makes me to spread my tentacles... I am not looking for love, but someone that will give me peace of mind. Because some girls will claim they love you, but still torment you. But in my search, I noticed that I don't seem to like been ignored or being used to do shakara. Like if I asked a girl out and she refuses... I delete her number immediately... If I asked a girl I have built up a conversation with online for her number, and she refuses..I unfriend her immediately and move on....the only reason why I won't unfriend any one that refuses is based on the fact that she posts good things on her wall that I can benefit from......though I have made a few friends out of those that give me their numbers... I just find out that they can't give me what I want...so we just chat casually.. ...the search i s still on... Just like to know if this my harsh method is cool..........
Re: Is This A Good Or Bad Approach? by Soljaboi44(m): 9:16am On Aug 21, 2020
Damnnnnn Niggarrr..
Issoryt
Re: Is This A Good Or Bad Approach? by youngberry001(m): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2020
Soljaboi44:
Damnnnnn Niggarrr..
Issoryt
xup dude
Re: Is This A Good Or Bad Approach? by Sanishu: 9:26am On Aug 21, 2020
U don't know what you want.simple. you are just loitering around. go and make money.
Re: Is This A Good Or Bad Approach? by SteelMcqueen: 9:26am On Aug 21, 2020
lekzytaker:
Hello, grin grin I have noticed one thing about me. I meet girls regularly. And I meet a lot on the internet. I am a single guy, still searching for someone I can settle down with, so it makes me to spread my tentacles... I am not looking for love, but someone that will give me peace of mind. Because some girls will claim they love you, but still torment you. But in my search, I noticed that I don't seem to like been ignored or being used to do shakara. Like if I asked a girl out and she refuses... I delete her number immediately... If I asked a girl I have built up a conversation with online for her number, and she refuses..I unfriend her immediately and move on....the only reason why I won't unfriend any one that refuses is based on the fact that she posts good things on her wall that I can benefit from......though I have made a few friends out of those that give me their numbers... I just find out that they can't give me what I want...so we just chat casually.. ...the search i s still on... Just like to know if this my harsh method is cool..........

It's OK.... Depends on the girl...if you've built conversation to a point....don't just unfriendly a little, persist a little....say 2 or 3 times, if she still doesn't buck, then do what you want. But personally I don't like online game, I'm more of go out and meet people.
Re: Is This A Good Or Bad Approach? by lekzytaker(m): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2020
Sanishu:
U don't know what you want.simple. you are just loitering around. go and make money.
see this one......you think everything is about money...most people have money and they are still not happy
Re: Is This A Good Or Bad Approach? by lekzytaker(m): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2020
SteelMcqueen:

It's OK.... Depends on the girl...if you've built conversation to a point....don't just unfriendly a little, persist a little....say 2 or 3 times, if she still doesn't buck, then do what you want. But personally I don't like online game, I'm more of go out and meet people.

Thanks man.....I work in a very tight condition.. That does not give me much time to meet people. Though some of these girls I know them before meeting them online.....
Re: Is This A Good Or Bad Approach? by SEGLIZ: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2020
lekzytaker:
see this one......you think everything is about money...most people have money and they are still not happy

he said the truth. beside you are even arrogant with you approach.
the real food that good for your health don't taste good.
the true healing balm are not really suiting when applied to heal ailment.
drop your high shoulder and you get result.
Re: Is This A Good Or Bad Approach? by lekzytaker(m): 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
SEGLIZ:

he said the truth. beside you are even arrogant with you approach.
the real food that good for your health don't taste good.
the true healing balm are not really suiting when applied to heal ailment.
drop your high shoulder and you get result.
Which one is high shoulder? lipsrsealed grin dont judge who you don't know....and I cannot continue to beg any lady........I get results from the ones that have sense...it just that I have not really found the one that really give peace
Re: Is This A Good Or Bad Approach? by paulolee(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
na so e suppose be...
Re: Is This A Good Or Bad Approach? by Soljaboi44(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
youngberry001:
xup dude
buddy
Re: Is This A Good Or Bad Approach? by Soljaboi44(m): 6:11am On Oct 23, 2020
youngberry001:
xup dude

I'm cool buddy.. and you

(1) (Reply)

South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / World Most Beautiful Couples Video / Why Do Some Nairalanaders Always Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.