Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Please I Need Advice On How To Invest N1.5m - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Need Advice On How To Invest N1.5m (184 Views)

An Ex-militant Has Turned N1.5m Business To N1bn In A Year. / You Can Make N1.5m Profit A Month In Cassava Peel Processing — Tuoyo Dudu / "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice On How To Invest N1.5m by Meenymeeny: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2020
Hi Fellow Nairalander i need your advice on how to invest a loan i have secured from a federal government program.

I applied for a much higher amount but they gave me 1.5m. But to be Honest i'm extremely nervous on how to invest this money, especially considering that it will not execute the business i initially wanted to do.

I dont want to lose this money especially because its a loan that i have to start paying back in the next 6 months. A friend is asking me to invest the money in his Business but i'm not okay with joint venture.

Please what business with low risk do you think i can start with this money that can pay back the loan. I will really appreciate your kind responses.

r231
Lalasticlala
Freiburger
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Invest N1.5m by OneCorner: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2020
If you can sell drugs on the low or get a trusted distributor
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Invest N1.5m by EngrXrix(m): 11:24am On Aug 21, 2020
Meenymeeny:
Hi Fellow Nairalander i need your advice on how to invest a loan i have secured from a federal government program.

I applied for a much higher amount but they gave me 1.5m. But to be Honest i'm extremely nervous on how to invest this money, especially considering that it will not execute the business i initially wanted to do.

I dont want to lose this money especially because its a loan that i have to start paying back in the next 6 months. A friend is asking me to invest the money in his Business but i'm not okay with joint venture.

Please what business with low risk do you think i can start with this money that can pay back the loan. I will really appreciate your kind responses.

r231
Lalasticlala
Freiburger
MBA FOREX. THANK ME LATER
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Invest N1.5m by yomi007k(m): 11:30am On Aug 21, 2020
Return the loan ASAP.
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Invest N1.5m by Meenymeeny: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2020
OneCorner:
If you can sell drugs on the low or get a trusted distributor

Please do you have idea on how the business operates?
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Invest N1.5m by Meenymeeny: 11:37am On Aug 21, 2020
EngrXrix:

MBA FOREX. THANK ME LATER

Thanks but Not online business
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Invest N1.5m by Moorkingbird1(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
grin buy two Nissan fairly used cars, get two interested drivers, may you na take oath for court may dem dey drive for you as taxi drivers and dey remit your money weekly.. Thank me later...
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Invest N1.5m by EngrXrix(m): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
Meenymeeny:

Thanks but Not online business
it's not an online business. Google it
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Invest N1.5m by seankafor(m): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
Use am play sure 2 odds..

Thank me later wink

(1) (Reply)

Get Yourself Bodyguard- Naira Marley Tells Instablog Owner / See 8 Life Question That Dont Have Answer / The Best Team For Rubbish Removal Melbourne You Can Rely On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.