Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Want To Be A Policeman, Says Boy In 'mummy Calm Down' Viral Video - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Be A Policeman, Says Boy In 'mummy Calm Down' Viral Video (508 Views)

Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be A Policeman, Says Boy In 'mummy Calm Down' Viral Video by damilola4162(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2020
4-year-old boy, Oreofeoluwa Babalola whose video went viral recently, pleading with his mummy to calm down when she was about to beat him for his wrongdoing, said he has turned a new leaf.

Recall that, in the video the boy's mother told him to stretch forth his palm to be caned, he entreated: “Mummy, it must not be hard beating o...This is my last chance. Last chance in the world.”

Amidst tears, he said he had a question for the mother:

“Will you be going out today? You must rest a little...Mummy, calm down. Don’t be angry. I’m just telling you to be ‘calming’ down. You must rest a little.” The boy then reclined on a couch, to show how the mother must calm down, and rest.

Oreoluwa in an interview with BBC pidgin the young boy said he has not gone back to what his mother almost punished him for, adding that he has been a good boy ever since then.

He said whenever he walks on the street, people always indicate interest to take pictures with him and they seek permission from his mother.

Oreofeoluwa, who said his favourite subject is mathematics, disclosed that his ambition is to become a police officer so as to fight corruption.

Speaking about her son, Toluige Babalola said Oreofeoluwa does not like to be idle, adding that if he is not in school, he would be found playing football or riding his bicycle.

She said the young boy likes saying funny things and likes dancing to make people laugh.

Oreofeoluwa's mother said their lives have changed since the video went viral, adding that she has met people she never thought she could meet or talk to.

She said she has been inundated with calls from people who took an interest in her son and would like to see him.

Toluige said the video brought blessings to her family.

source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/oreoluwa-boy-in-mummy-calm-down-video-says-he-want-to-be-a-policeman/

Re: I Want To Be A Policeman, Says Boy In 'mummy Calm Down' Viral Video by Amotolongbo(f): 11:46am On Aug 21, 2020
This one wants to be calming thieves down

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Policeman, Says Boy In 'mummy Calm Down' Viral Video by damilola4162(m): 11:52am On Aug 21, 2020
Cc: Lalasticala, mynd44, dominique
Re: I Want To Be A Policeman, Says Boy In 'mummy Calm Down' Viral Video by Vyzz: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
He will know how to collect 20naira

Re: I Want To Be A Policeman, Says Boy In 'mummy Calm Down' Viral Video by taiwosamwell(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
He should join them atleast those police officers will be calming down.
Re: I Want To Be A Policeman, Says Boy In 'mummy Calm Down' Viral Video by VTJN(m): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
taiwosamwell:
He should join them atleast those police officers will be calming down.
That boy is too smart to be a police officer
Re: I Want To Be A Policeman, Says Boy In 'mummy Calm Down' Viral Video by merieam16(f): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
Policman ke, which kain ambition be dis.Well, nigeria is a dream killer already so am nt bothered
Re: I Want To Be A Policeman, Says Boy In 'mummy Calm Down' Viral Video by ymstar(m): 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
merieam16:
Policman ke, which kain ambition be dis.Well, nigeria is a dream killer already so am nt bothered
Merieam16 ambition
Re: I Want To Be A Policeman, Says Boy In 'mummy Calm Down' Viral Video by merieam16(f): 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
ymstar:
Merieam16 ambition
wat happened
Re: I Want To Be A Policeman, Says Boy In 'mummy Calm Down' Viral Video by Uyi168: 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
When I was his age, I wanted to be a pilot..
But today.. : cry
Re: I Want To Be A Policeman, Says Boy In 'mummy Calm Down' Viral Video by damilola4162(m): 6:47am On Aug 22, 2020
Cc: lalasticala, mynd44
Re: I Want To Be A Policeman, Says Boy In 'mummy Calm Down' Viral Video by taiwosamwell(m): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2020
VTJN:
That boy is too smart to be a police officer
So the Police Force don't need smart people. Smh
Re: I Want To Be A Policeman, Says Boy In 'mummy Calm Down' Viral Video by Steady259(m): 10:12am On Aug 22, 2020
So that you can be begging 50naira from maruwa and micra drivers abi...

My boy recieve sense and proclaim a more worthy profession cool
Re: I Want To Be A Policeman, Says Boy In 'mummy Calm Down' Viral Video by ymstar(m): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
merieam16:
wat happened
Was only pulling ur leg ni jor
Abi kini wahala e gan? angry
Person no fit joke with you again?
Re: I Want To Be A Policeman, Says Boy In 'mummy Calm Down' Viral Video by ymstar(m): 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
merieam16:
wat happened
I have replied.
Go check
Re: I Want To Be A Policeman, Says Boy In 'mummy Calm Down' Viral Video by VTJN(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
taiwosamwell:

So the Police Force don't need smart people. Smh
Yes naija police force needs crook people
Re: I Want To Be A Policeman, Says Boy In 'mummy Calm Down' Viral Video by merieam16(f): 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
ymstar:
Was only pulling ur leg ni jor Abi kini wahala e gan? angry Person no fit joke with you again?
Lolz
Re: I Want To Be A Policeman, Says Boy In 'mummy Calm Down' Viral Video by ymstar(m): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
merieam16:
Lolz
Funny you
But to be honest, u like trouble smiley
Re: I Want To Be A Policeman, Says Boy In 'mummy Calm Down' Viral Video by taiwosamwell(m): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
VTJN:
Yes naija police force needs crook people
Wow. I'm speechless

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship / Genotype Issue / See Why We Love and cant stay away from Nigeria Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.