|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,890,211 members, 6,950,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 06 July 2022 at 08:07 PM
We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS / Here Are 4 Essential Things A Man Must Possess Before Marriage. / What Were Your Concerns Before Marriage And How Did It Turn Out After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)
|Ten Commandments For Ladies Before Marriage. by Heirress(f): 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2021|
1. Never forget to pray before saying yes to a man; Don't be in a hurry to get married. If you rush in, you may rush out with a lot of injuries.
2. Discover God's purpose for your life before marriage. Don't wait for a man before you start living. Add value to yourself and leave a good life.
3. Don't run after a man because of his money, car, connections, position, talent, or family background. Marry a man based on the conviction of the Holy Spirit and love.
4. Develop a healthy eating habit. Don't be too fat that single men begin to think you are married. It takes discipline to do that.
5. Dress well: First impressions count. Don't expose any of your private parts for men to see, otherwise you might only attract a player not a responsible man.
6. Don't beg or force a man to marry you. You are too precious to do that. Don't try to hook and keep a guy with sex or an unwanted pregnancy. Many ladies who do that end up in shame and regrets.
7. Work on your character, as this can make a man want to spend the rest of his life with you. Beauty is not everything, if it is all you have, you will lose your place to someone more beautiful and more mature than you.
8. Learn how to cook good food before you get married. Men usually love a woman who feeds them with good food because one of the easiest way to a man's heart is through good food.
9. Read books about marriage and family before your wedding. The marriage you don't prepare for, may confuse you when you get there. Attend marriage seminars and premarital counseling sessions before marriage.
10. Stay connected with Jesus. A marriage without Christ is bound to experience marital crisis.
Please guys, help me to grow by subscribing to my YouTube channel.
|Re: Ten Commandments For Ladies Before Marriage. by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:14am On Feb 26, 2021|
Op are you married?
But great write up. Let me check your channel, if I don't like the content I won't subscribe.
|Re: Ten Commandments For Ladies Before Marriage. by Bola146(f): 3:55am On Feb 26, 2021|
God bless you for this wonderful commandments
|Re: Ten Commandments For Ladies Before Marriage. by ImaIma1(f): 8:13am On Feb 26, 2021|
So when he kneels to propose, you tell him to wait while you go pray first before coming back to say yes or no?
Or at what point are you supposed to do the praying?
|Re: Ten Commandments For Ladies Before Marriage. by mariahAngel(f): 9:45am On Feb 26, 2021|
1) You know that's not how she meant it, but even if it comes to that, then yes, tell him to give you time to pray about it.
2) As soon as you begin to consider the possibility of being married to the person you're dating.
Proposal and marriage no dey run.
|Re: Ten Commandments For Ladies Before Marriage. by ImaIma1(f): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2021|
|Re: Ten Commandments For Ladies Before Marriage. by Nmezor(f): 10:40am On Mar 02, 2021|
Nice piece OP
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41