Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

If You Had The Chance To Pick One Of These Two Which Would You Pick???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had The Chance To Pick One Of These Two Which Would You Pick???? (3657 Views)

Pick One Defect You Can Accept In A Partner / BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? / Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had The Chance To Pick One Of These Two Which Would You Pick???? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
If your mentor whose a billionaire suddenly decides to support you but asks you to pick one of these two options....which would you pick??

1, A house in lekki phase one, with swimming pool and well furnished with your name on the paper and a one million naira cash gift.

2, A ten million naira cash gift with a range rover autobiography bullet proof 2019 model with the name on the particulars as yours.

Which of the option will you pick out of the two You can only pick one!
Re: If You Had The Chance To Pick One Of These Two Which Would You Pick???? by menix(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Me I wee just wake up from d sleep knowing it's a setup .

6 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Pick One Of These Two Which Would You Pick???? by fati2001(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Pick One Of These Two Which Would You Pick???? by ephemm(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
The house in Lekki definitely has greater value the the car plus 10 million naira

4 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Pick One Of These Two Which Would You Pick???? by MJBOLT: 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
when I see any of the options, I will give you my answer

12 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Pick One Of These Two Which Would You Pick???? by paulolee(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
would ask the billionaire his main reasons for that kind of "sponsor" when he can easily help and blow off my business with that cash...

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Pick One Of These Two Which Would You Pick???? by Vyzz: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
I will just pick one and go....

Then the wil start looking for one

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Pick One Of These Two Which Would You Pick???? by Olunmercy56(f): 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
MJBOLT:
when I see any of the options, I will give you my answer

Same here grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Pick One Of These Two Which Would You Pick???? by Donotread: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: If You Had The Chance To Pick One Of These Two Which Would You Pick???? by gungab(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
Common Meeenh

I will weigh my options
Maintenance wise.

House in Lekki
Use 1mill to set up a business to run the maintenance
Re: If You Had The Chance To Pick One Of These Two Which Would You Pick???? by DaInferno(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
in Dremos voice; na fantasy you d talk!
Re: If You Had The Chance To Pick One Of These Two Which Would You Pick???? by seanwilliam(m): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
The two na win win..

But for me o, as per say na youngie wey I be, I go collect car and 10m.. .. but it to sell dem go allow make I sell the any of it , then I go check the value of each , probably pick the house and sell it off..

Hope sorry o, did u later take the orijin?
Re: If You Had The Chance To Pick One Of These Two Which Would You Pick???? by Aimerosa25(f): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
Option 1, d house in lekki is worth more than d car and 10 mil

2 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Pick One Of These Two Which Would You Pick???? by Kaycee54321(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
When I dey Uni, na these Kain questions Kingsley and Co dey ask themselves after few wraps of weed...

6 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Pick One Of These Two Which Would You Pick???? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
Option two
Re: If You Had The Chance To Pick One Of These Two Which Would You Pick???? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
One na asset, the other liability

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Pick One Of These Two Which Would You Pick???? by Goddy4all(m): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Omo if e be 9ja I go wake up for the dream if na U S OF A I go take 1,9ja dey kill dreams
Re: If You Had The Chance To Pick One Of These Two Which Would You Pick???? by Mandela27: 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
Till that time.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Pick One Of These Two Which Would You Pick???? by Highesschief1: 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Choose your head, he has used your head for money rituals
Re: If You Had The Chance To Pick One Of These Two Which Would You Pick???? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
ZINIBANKS WILL GO FOR THE 10M AND RANGE ROVER

(1) (Reply)

See Reactions Over How Ozo Held Nengi Waist (photos) / Saphhiere Weds Mosdii / I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.