Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Beyonce Spotted Looking White - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Spotted Looking White (11784 Views)

'bruce' Caitlyn Jenner Spotted Looking Glam As She Films Her Reality Series 'I A / What Is He Wearing? Dbanj Spotted Looking Extra Dapper (photos) / Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by favouredjb(f): 11:32am On Feb 24, 2011
jayz's not complaining lipsrsealed

almost all of them bleach by the way,from riri to keri hilson,latoya etc they are naturally fair but,they also bleach or should i say tone
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by johnjoel(m): 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2011
who care
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by vanitty: 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2011
The poor chic can't win.
Now she is being slammed for darkening her skin undecided
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2011
Yes, because that idea was very foolish. After decades of Africans and African Americans preaching about Africans coming in many different shades and tones, they painted her face dark. If she wanted to look African, then tribal marks and attire are enough.
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2011
she could have just braided her hair and worn african attire.

@ topic

i guess some fair skinned folks have a horror of looking darker.

though her dad is rather dark sha?
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by chic2pimp(m): 9:48pm On Feb 24, 2011
Haba, WOOMEEEEENNNNN!!!!. Na wa for una ooooo
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by vanitty: 5:27am On Feb 25, 2011
I will never get things like this I suppose because honestly they don't bother me in the slightest.

So much emphasis on the wrong things, who frigging cares, if she likes paint her face bright pink,it is her life, the sooner people stop seeing this celebs as spokespeople the better for everyone

Although the story behind the picture does not make sense, if she wanted to pay homage to Fela, there are so many different things she could have done but she chose painting her face - that is her own cup of tea.

My 2 cents sha
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by chiogo(f): 6:28am On Feb 25, 2011
She just wore her weave in the lightest blond she's ever had, it was on the "news". Don't think it's bleaching of skin but oh well, it's whatever.
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by ragdollz: 7:15am On Feb 25, 2011
Beyonce has always been light-skinned, so why all this ranting? Not like she was black and now fair. Just that, certain make-up she applies (foundation, powder) may make her look darker/lighter depending on the effects she's trying for. As for hair color, going blonde suits her skin tone more than dark shades, so pardon her for choosing to look good. And if there's some element of wanting to appeal to "whites" with the way she looks, who r we to judge, when we'd prolly do the same if in her shoes? The girl is mixed-race, ain't her choice. So let her be.
Re: Beyonce Spotted Looking White by ccollins(m): 3:33am On Dec 29, 2011
cheesycheesy:Di did say this same controversy followed that of Mj before he died.all earthly desire and glory is just vanity.it is just a matter of time b4 she realises this simple fact.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot And Bold Hollywood Actress Malin Akerman Wallpapers / Chika Ike Speaks On Her Marriage, Career, Controversy, & Business / Waje And Omawunmi Release Christmas Card For Their Fans (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.