Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai (893 Views)

Withdraw MC Oluomo’s Suspension - NURTW Elders Give National Body Seven Days / MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body / Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by MalcoImX: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
Samunique:

You see why we are in a big mess in this country ?

Someone has just Linked this NBA and El Rufai saga with hatred for Islam.

Nigeria is in big trouble, and with this kind of mentality I don't think there's any end on sight.

You wrote this somewhere. Is Muslim-Muslim, Christian-Muslim or Christian ticket unconstitutional? If they hate El-Rufai, isn't there a party that presented what you aspired to?

Samunique:
Don't mind him. He's taking about fairness when for the first time in the history of Kaduna which was known to always have Muslim and Christan ticket or vise versa for governorship, but was changed by this same man to Muslim Muslim, and he's here talking about fairness.

Did he practice fairness when he went ahead to pay the killers of southern Kaduna people, and left their victims to suffer their fate ?

Meanwhile, I want to commend the NBA for this show of bravery and complete rejection of evil association with unworthy fellow.

HELL-Rufai should expect more of this even from international community.

There is no peace for the wicked !!!
Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by EMMY76: 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
Samunique:

You see why we are in a big mess in this country ?

Someone has just Linked this NBA and El Rufai saga with hatred for Islam.

Nigeria is in big trouble, and with this kind of mentality I don't think there's any end on sight.

There's absolutely no end in sight until we all decides to tell ourselves the bitter truth that it's not just possible for us to live together and progress in peace as one undivided nigeria.
Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by Samunique(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
EMMY76:

There's absolutely no end in sight until we all decides to tell ourselves the bitter truth that it's not just possible for us to live together and progress in peace as one undivided nigeria.

Honestly !!!
Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by Samunique(m): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
MalcoImX:

You wrote this somewhere. Is Muslim-Muslim, Christian-Muslim or Christian ticket unconstitutional? If they hate El-Rufai, isn't there a party that presented what you aspired to?

Don't change the narratives here, Muslim Christian ticket I was referring to in the post is not a constitutional matter but a matter of fairness and equity. And if El Rufai was demanding for fairness from the MBA, has he ever shown any through his numerous controversial actions and inactions ?

Meanwhile, you suddenly dragged Islam into the matter that has nothing to do with it. Don't you think you should be monitored closely with this kind of mentality?

I believe that is a symptom of fanactism and extremism !!!

And that's the mentality of an average Muslim, he sees everything as an attempt to spite Islam.

Let me ask you again, what has Islam got to do with El Rufai none invitation to the MBA
Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by MalcoImX: 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
Samunique:
Don't change the narratives here, Muslim Christian ticket I was referring to in the post is not a constitutional matter but a matter of fairness and equity. And if El Rufai was demanding for fairness from the MBA, has he ever shown any through his numerous controversial actions and inactions ?

Meanwhile, you suddenly dragged Islam into the matter that has nothing to do with it. Don't you think you should be monitored closely with this kind of mentality?

I believe that is a symptom of fanactism and extremism !!!

And that's the mentality of an average Muslim, he sees everything as an attempt to spite Islam.

Let me ask you again, what has Islam got to do with El Rufai none invitation to the MBA

Islam has got everything to do with El-Rufai because all your attacks on him were based on his region and religion. There are people who were sentenced to death on the Kaduna crises, and because they were Christians you remain mute?

Let me also ask you also:

Do you support the death sentence passed on Zamani Lekwot by a tribunal set up to investigate the southern Kaduna crises?

Why won't your anger be directed at the cowardly and lying Mailafia to name the BH commander?

Do you have any doubt that I can prove that you too are anti- North, Fulani, Islam and Muslims?

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Bank Approves $75m Support Fund For Obaseki’s Education Reforms / Shuting Down The Internet, The Worst Mistake The Government Could Make / ENDSARS: Protesters Hold Sunday Service On Lagos-benin Expressway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.