Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him (72938 Views)

Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) / Grace Ama Mensimah Amponsah Runs Away After Arriving Paris / Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Femeto: 8:34am On Aug 22, 2020
Medical road perverts.
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Ufedolove: 9:04am On Aug 22, 2020
sacajawea:
Just Look at this page and the rest of the thread and notice the Most Liked Comments, SMH
Nigeria and it's men are disgusting!
Maybe Being black is a genetic Disorder after all.

You mumu gan o
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Drizzy5001(m): 9:40am On Aug 22, 2020
Nonsense butt wey shit full inside mtcheeew.
Wear better clothe , Dem no go gree .

1 Like

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Abusadiq01(m): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2020
darfay:

And it's sane people like you that one to emigrate and leave idiots like Abusadiq01 with us

Guy, u no get elders for house abi?

1 Share

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Abusadiq01(m): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

And that’s why this is a backwater third world country - people like u and Agege. Elsewhere that video will be viewed by appropriate authorities, and the culprit arrested and appropriately prosecuted

Who is the culprit?
The naked woman or the Ass-toucher?

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Bobxin: 10:09am On Aug 22, 2020
sacajawea:
Just Look at this page and the rest of the thread and notice the Most Liked Comments, SMH
Nigeria and it's men are disgusting!
Maybe Being black is a genetic Disorder after all.

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by naughtybowy12(m): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2020
this girl is on codedrunz . i chop anal self . soft and sweet girl .
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Jasonstar(m): 11:17am On Aug 22, 2020
Seens like the ras ass dude that tap the conspicuous ass and the guy filming, made a ''i dare you bet'' and the guy that assaulted the lady won. kiss cool
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Kingsean(m): 11:27am On Aug 22, 2020
She wanted the attention and she got it. See sharp guy...
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by sulasa07(m): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2020
queensera:
Lady curses a boy in computer village who spanks her bum bum and runs away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FCAQOXoKDM
How do we know the one who recorded this occasion is not an accomplice
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by sacajawea: 11:52am On Aug 22, 2020
Ufedolove:

You mumu gan o
Eeyaaah
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Rawhumper(m): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2020
[

Its not in the head only, of course all organs of the body are connected to the body.

If its about the head,how is it that a guy enjoys a tight cunt but doesnt enjoy a wide one?

Is it only in the head,d dick first has to go inside and feel it, what it feels, it translates to the brain?

Its not just about the head bro.

quote author=CanadaOrBust post=93082214]

So u finally get it - it is mainly in your head - psychological[/quote]
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Rawhumper(m): 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
[

Am sorry bro but have you heard about money miss road?

What do you have to say about those kind of people?

To have money is one thing, to know how and what to spend it on is another thing bro.

There are those that have noy been abroad but are fresher than some people who travelled overseas.

Money is good, money acquired in a good way brings peace of mind which is paramount in life.

quote author=AustineJohn908 post=93082300]I understand bro. but you should know, there is a way money cleans person that his face becomes fresh, he eats the best food and travel and unwind In the best countries. yes I'm also talking about Wealth[/quote]
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Playermayweda(m): 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
Lol,She got the attention she wanted tho, Although the act was animalistic,But i swear its funny gan, It's not right but I can't stop laughing,That guy plan am well,am sure hin fellow guys hide am as the lady turn back,But the lady is daft,Abi she no see the guy recording,If she smart she go know say na plans na,But see the mens reaction when she turned lol
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by hamxee33(m): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
Superjazz:

You should be what wrashamed Hypocriteof ongthis lame defence of yours what she is wrong with what wearing she is wearing what about afirs and imams that harass girls on hijab.nigeria remained backwards because of religion fanaticism instead of tackling issues at the normal way.a man have no right to sexually molest a lady no matter what she wore

Stop your bigoted hypocrisy and tackle the issue
hey get me ryt am not saying the boi is ryt wat am trying to say is that indescent dressing contribute immensely to increase in rape, speaking of imam u forget to mentioned countless pastors harrasing their members sexually I saw it even last Sunday on national daily
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by AustineJohn908(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

Am sorry bro but have you heard about money miss road?

What do you have to say about those kind of people?

To have money is one thing, to know how and what to spend it on is another thing bro.

There are those that have noy been abroad but are fresher than some people who travelled overseas.

Money is good, money acquired in a good way brings peace of mind which is paramount in life.

quote author=AustineJohn908 post=93082300]I understand bro. but you should know, there is a way money cleans person that his face becomes fresh, he eats the best food and travel and unwind In the best countries. yes I'm also talking about Wealth
Well you will also agree with me that we can also use that when it comes to beauty..."Beauty miss road", although not something that is use, but many people that are beautiful and all that to have bad behavior cause of it...Pride.
what I want is having Wealth, intelligent, not fine, and using my wealth for something good
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by benicta(f): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
Silentgroper:
. Have you never looked at a man bulge before or while he's peeing.

all humans are perverted. Some just hide theirs well

What are you saying? How many ladies have you seen hit a man's 'bulge' and run away? Stop supporting what's wrong.
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Silentgroper(m): 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
benicta:

What are you saying? How many ladies have you seen hit a man's 'bulge' and run away? Stop supporting what's wrong.
. All i'm saying is everyone is perverted in one way or the other.i'm not supporting anything. And yes, i have witness a female hitting a guy's bulge intentionally but she begged him after the act
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by annyplenty(m): 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
WARNING FOR YOUTH

Dear YOUTH and everybody by extension,
On 03/06/2013, GOD asked me to warn youth of both heaven and hell but hell first, then heaven. HE said I should tell you that HELL is a place of weeping, anguish, pain, horror, sorrow and torment for all eternity. He said he has sent a lot pastors to you to warn you about HELL but many did not warn you. If you reject his warning today, HE says your own day of rejection is coming, too. Proverbs 1:23-33

I have once seen the gate of HELL in a vision before. It was more terrible than what you can think and yet people were rushing to enter through it as if they were in a race. I implore you to do everything in your power to escape this place. Give JESUS a chance to save you. Repent of all your sins genuinely and sincerely to Him and do not return to the sins anymore. He will help you if you show genuine readiness.

GOD said I should tell you that HEAVEN is a place of Joy, peace, love, ecstasy and perfect beauty all in the presence of God for all eternity.

As I implore you to escape HELL, I also implore you not to miss this kingdom of God (heaven). Do not trade your eternal glory for worldy vanities. Now I have delivered HIS message to you, too. You may now choose. Please, choose Heaven. Deuteronomy 30:19.

Please, join me to share this message. a soul can still be saved. forward it to any young people you know in your family, in your church, in your place of work. Organise seminars and retreat for youth and warn them about hell.

For more information, bible teachings on end-time/rapture/holiness and breaking news of end-time events happening around the world, please, send email to raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com.

See our teachings below.
https://www.nairaland.com/1230707/end-time-bible-teaching-50-signs (50 Signs of Rapture)
https://www.nairaland.com/1241939/end-time-bible-teaching-why-must (Why We Must Watch)
https://www.nairaland.com/1256318/end-time-bible-teaching-awareness-sin (Awareness of SIN)
https://www.nairaland.com/1265235/end-time-bible-teaching-awareness-false (Awareness of false prophets)
https://www.nairaland.com/1294288/end-time-bible-teaching-jesus-christ (JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out)

STOP Indecent dressing, Sexual harassment and Rape. Don't let the Spirit of Sodom and Gomorrah to send you to hell.
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by opribo(m): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
Dress appropriately they won't hear. Its not until you put on tight fitting dress that reveals all of you or wearing micro mini dresses that you look attractive.

Instead you attract the wrong set of people to yourself, people who are out to hurt you and inflict maximum harm to you.

Only a loose girl goes out dressing anyhow. Girls with some training don't do that.
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Rawhumper(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Same goes with been rich, especially Nigerians tend to be proud of what they have but not all.

I am a proud guy,i wont deny that but i know when to communicate and crack jokes and when not to. Though i allow my pride to get a better side of me most times like yesterday, a lady a guy saw off, was walking behind me i noticed she stopped when i stopped but she didnt want to enter keke whereas i was waiting for somebody. She set oo . I waited like 3mins to be sure, she was still there few feet from me.
I really wanted her but my pride didnt allow me not that i dont toast girls i do.

I crossef the toad that was how i passed her without looking back.
Some group of Ajibos that were gisting, i had in mind to meet one of them i just passed them when i noticed one of them said something to others about me.

I have a very hot snubbish neighbour that started showing interest when she noticed, i didnt even do as if she exists talk more of seeing her beauty. A night she gave me chance i lost it by greeting her nonchalantly.

Somehow i regret it till now cos both girls were really beaitiful and they set well.

I told you this to support your point, like i always say in life there is exceptions.

To add to that, you can say most beautiful and handsome guys font really know how to make use of what they have.

Money enhances beauty and life so its good to have money to take care of ones family as well as contribute to the society.

quote author=AustineJohn908 post=93099581]Well you will also agree with me that we can also use that when it comes to beauty..."Beauty miss road", although not something that is use, but many people that are beautiful and all that to have bad behavior cause of it...Pride.
what I want is having Wealth, intelligent, not fine, and using my wealth for something good[/quote]
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by AustineJohn908(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
Rawhumper:
Same goes with been rich, especially Nigerians tend to be proud of what they have but not all.

I am a proud guy,i wont deny that but i know when to communicate and crack jokes and when not to. Though i allow my pride to get a better side of me most times like yesterday, a lady a guy saw off, was walking behind me i noticed she stopped when i stopped but she didnt want to enter keke whereas i was waiting for somebody. She set oo . I waited like 3mins to be sure, she was still there few feet from me.
I really wanted her but my pride didnt allow me not that i dont toast girls i do.

I crossef the toad that was how i passed her without looking back.
Some group of Ajibos that were gisting, i had in mind to meet one of them i just passed them when i noticed one of them said something to others about me.

I have a very hot snubbish neighbour that started showing interest when she noticed, i didnt even do as if she exists talk more of seeing her beauty. A night she gave me chance i lost it by greeting her nonchalantly.

Somehow i regret it till now cos both girls were really beaitiful and they set well.

I told you this to support your point, like i always say in life there is exceptions.

To add to that, you can say most beautiful and handsome guys font really know how to make use of what they have.

Money enhances beauty and life so its good to have money to take care of ones family as well as contribute to the society.

quote author=AustineJohn908 post=93099581]Well you will also agree with me that we can also use that when it comes to beauty..."Beauty miss road", although not something that is use, but many people that are beautiful and all that to have bad behavior cause of it...Pride.
what I want is having Wealth, intelligent, not fine, and using my wealth for something good
Agreed
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by CanadaOrBust: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

Its not in the head only, of course all organs of the body are connected to the body.

If its about the head,how is it that a guy enjoys a tight cunt but doesnt enjoy a wide one?

Is it only in the head,d dick first has to go inside and feel it, what it feels, it translates to the brain?

Its not just about the head bro.

quote author=CanadaOrBust post=93082214]

So u finally get it - it is mainly in your head - psychological

Can u read? Did u see “90%”? The other 10% is physical, though wet dreams and simulated sex are 100% mental
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by thecommunist(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
these people are very crude and other men where cheering him on....no wonder Nigeria is in this current state. the followers are in no way better than the leaders. everybody has the same moral and intellectual inadequacy. i cringe!
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Rawhumper(m): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
[

You made an incoherent statement, whats 100% got to do with wet dreams.

Ofcourse everyone knows that everything about the body is connected to the brain.

What do you really think is psychology?
You know this is simply the study of the human mind and how it works.
So stop talking what you dont really know its real meaning.

Like i said, drop it. Believe whatever you wish but always know this even ladies say there are some dicks that are so sweet more than others (they are not talking about sizes of dick).

Youquote author=CanadaOrBust post=93103411]

Can u read? Did u see “90%”? The other 10% is physical, though wet dreams and simulated sex are 100% mental[/quote]
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by CanadaOrBust: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

You made an incoherent statement, whats 100% got to do with wet dreams.

Ofcourse everyone knows that everything about the body is connected to the brain.

What do you really think is psychology?
You know this is simply the study of the human mind and how it works.
So stop talking what you dont really know its real meaning.

Like i said, drop it. Believe whatever you wish but always know this even ladies say there are some dicks that are so sweet more than others (they are not talking about sizes of dick

U r the one who should drop it cos u don’t know what u r talking about - at all. A dick or cunt that might be sweet to one person will not be sweet to another. Most men find a cunt they’ve never had “sweeter” than one they’ve been having for years - it has little to do with the “sweetness” of the cunt or women - it has everything to do with his head. Stop arguing nonsense
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Skmoda360(m): 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
queensera:
Lady curses a boy in computer village who spanks her bum bum and runs away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FCAQOXoKDM
She got a nice ass but the dude no try oooo......
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Rawhumper(m): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
[

Stop using head as your basis, cos everything in our body is connected to the brain.

What makes you think that?
How about a situation a group of guys have group sex with a lady...they sometimes say either the lady was sweet or not(in this case there are more than one person involved).

Saying its in the head is too broad, take it or leave it there are guys that don't get tired of a particular girl because of her sweetness(forget juju).

Will you need your head to tell you that you have encountered a borehole when you meet one?

Don't tell me its in the head, sometimes the reasoning of the head is different from the reasoning of the dick( Both have their different senses bro, wake up).

quote author=CanadaOrBust post=93107027]

U r the one who should drop it cos u don’t know what u r talking about - at all. A dick or cunt that might be sweet to one person will not be sweet to another. Most men find a cunt they’ve never had “sweeter” than one they’ve been having for years - it has little to do with the “sweetness” of the cunt or women - it has everything to do with his head. Stop arguing nonsense

[/quote]
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by CanadaOrBust: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

Stop using head as your basis, cos everything in our body is connected to the brain.

What makes you think that?
How about a situation a group of guys have group sex with a lady...they sometimes say either the lady was sweet or not(in this case there are more than one person involved).

Saying its in the head is too broad, take it or leave it there are guys that don't get tired of a particular girl because of her sweetness(forget juju).

Will you need your head to tell you that you have encountered a borehole when you meet one?

Don't tell me its in the head, sometimes the reasoning of the head is different from the reasoning of the dick( Both have their different senses bro, wake up).
@bolded, u keep talking of borehole yet u say it has nothing to do with it, same way u say size of dick has nothing to do with it. Stop deceiving your self, there is no mysterious element that makes a dick or cunt “sweet”. It is either physical (attributes of the organ, which accounts for 10%) OR it is psychological (what the person is consciously or subconsciously telling himself about the other person and the whole situation, which is 90%). You intuitively already know this. Stop arguing what u know is nonsense
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Rawhumper(m): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
But I explained what psychology you claimed it was, has nothing to do with it.

What I know is that the brain controls all organs but we have to be specific....yeah what a guy tells himself matters little.

It has nothing to do with what told myself, what happens to the beautiful ladies with soft skin on a normal day one would just cum without staying long but in there cases I don't find them sweet, whereas others I met that are beautiful too are sweet. Did I use beauty (which both possess) as a yardstick?

Bro its not what am telling myself, like I said earlier on it has nothing to do with beauty or ugliness that should tell you am unbiased.

Before I argue with you, if you be honest have slept with more than 500 girls or more if not, you dont have any reason to talk.
You wont use few girls you slept with to understand this so keep your chemistry (theory) to yourself and face the reality(praticals).

No matter what you say, guys that have experienced this will know better.

CanadaOrBust:

@bolded, u keep talking of borehole yet u say it has nothing to do with it, same way u say size of dick has nothing to do with it. Stop deceiving your self, there is no mysterious element that makes a dick or cunt “sweet”. It is either physical (attributes of the organ, which accounts for 10%) OR it is psychological (what the person is consciously or subconsciously telling himself about the other person and the whole situation, which is 90%). You intuitively already know this. Stop arguing what u know is nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

$5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos / Police Recover Lovers’ Corpses From Lagos Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.