Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him (72934 Views)

Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) / Grace Ama Mensimah Amponsah Runs Away After Arriving Paris / Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lazycyndy:
Animals in human skin, these blokos people sef.
Smelling virginal people dey amaze me

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by revived: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
grin grin
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Apination(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Anyone who thinks this is okay or make reference to her dress code as an excuse in support of sexual harassment, you are sick and a sexual predator. With the comments I came across on Facebook most especially from women giving excuses for such blatant disrespect and assault, it's obvious a majority of Nigerians are not normal undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by PureGoldh(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Issoryt.......she got the attention she been dey seek na

Just incase you need Pure Original Honey... Kindly contact the number on the picture below let's talk about it

1 Like

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by TeemahBeddings0: 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
The way people, especially from that side, would drag you ehn
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Openbusiness: 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Smelling virginal people dey amaze me
KO grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by lokho(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
So what's the moral lesson attached to this post
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Openbusiness: 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Na yansh be dat, abi na soft agege bread she put under cloth? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by pyman11(m): 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
She must be olosho.....with the way she dress

4 Likes

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Callertunez: 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
angry

butt why

A lady cannot pASS in peace again?

11 Likes

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by KunleyY19(m): 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Normal Thing...
Especially those men on bikes...
If you hear 'Sample Eh'... The Lady should just Japa.
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by hardon1(m): 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Oboy... The babe nyash set sha. See nyashhhhh!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Openbusiness: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
Any thread I enter wey I no see Righteousness post for first page, I already no say na wrong thread I enter grin Buy your intelligent dispenser

6 Likes

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by goodconsience77: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
Indesent dressing attracts indesent touch.

8 Likes

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Lagos1991: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
We want to buy a self con or 1 bed in Lagos . Drop offers here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6069119/looking-self-con-1-bed
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by A305: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
Men are truly Dogs; see how they were whining and giggling.

3 Likes

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by vickydevoka(m): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
God help dis generation. Women dressing all naked just to internationally seduce n attract men

8 Likes

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Offpoint: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
Legend have it that that's the last time she wore that clothe

7 Likes

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Algold: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lol potential rapist sighted
gift2xl:
Butt wahala. Pls o i mistakenly touch that same butt when I zoom the pic.
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Deborah98(f): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nlanders please pray for me,am sick ooooh cry sad
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by micflo28(m): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nigerians and not minding there business... I am sure the useless niqqar who touched her butts have checked his bank account to find 3million naira credit alert sad sad sad
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Algold: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
Including your dad...
Your dad is number one
A305:
Men are truly Dogs; see how they were whining and giggling.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
How did I end up in this country? cry

1 Like

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Barney001: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
Simps everywhere

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Nobodycan: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
Who can resist such yansh..d guy don tap current

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by PatAnselm(m): 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
Chai, how time flies... I remember when a classmate of mine then in secondary school was dared to carry out this same act on a passer-by with protudge and round bottom then... Hmm no be small cane and punishment Emma chop that day after the lady came to report the incident to school management.

"Zero eight e zero, ehn ehn, five five e zero, one biggy yansh... Emma saw and he touch" was composed for him after his experience
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by sammysneh(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
omo this thing was staged

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by IfGodbeforus(m): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
The Young Man Needs Help..
The Lady who Dressed out that way Needs Help ..
The Society Needs Help..

We Live in a World Filled with Perverse and Depraved Minds..

It takes an Encounter with Jesus to Keep one Pure.

The Earth Inhabitants Need JESUS..
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Mufa: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
That nyansh ehhh
Chai embarassed embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.