Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him (72930 Views)

Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) / Grace Ama Mensimah Amponsah Runs Away After Arriving Paris / Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by DisLifeSha: 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Anything she want me to do that yansh, I go do am. Mouth o, rod o, licking o I ready shocked
Mufa:
That nyansh ehhh
Chai embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by LEOSZ(m): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
JeffreyD1:
The person is insane

A potential rapist

Why spanking a lady's butt

I stand with the lady
God will punish him

For 600 hundred years. Make I help you complete am

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
Deborah98:
Nlanders please pray for me,am sick ooooh cry sad

Get well soon. Hope you have gone for Medicare
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by DisLifeSha: 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
I need to learn from you o

Rawhumper:
Simps everywhere disgracing themselves, that guy doesnt know he could get the lady if he knows himself and the antics.

If they say make some guys invest on their bodies, they say no.Think say money fit buy any woman of their choice is a blatant lie!!!

Looking good as a guy goes a long way especially when it comes to ladies.

There are places beauty(especially with intelligence) can take you,money and ugliness can not take you. Take it or leave it.

Anybody can think whatever he wants, the fact remains there.

quote author=queensera post=93062976]Lady curses a boy in computer village who spanks her bum bum and runs away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FCAQOXoKDM
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by DisLifeSha: 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
One got to lubricate very well na. Or just do mouth action
Rawhumper:
It can be soft but not sweet, there are pretty girls that are not sweet, its not just soft body only its not a guarantee it will be soft. You can enter there in the next 3hours you never cum.

Not many guys will understand this.

quote author=Gantofi post=93063460]The yansh go soft gan grin grin grin
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by AustineJohn908(m): 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
Rawhumper:
Simps everywhere disgracing themselves, that guy doesnt know he could get the lady if he knows himself and the antics.

If they say make some guys invest on their bodies, they say no.Think say money fit buy any woman of their choice is a blatant lie!!!

Looking good as a guy goes a long way especially when it comes to ladies.

There are places beauty(especially with intelligence) can take you,money and ugliness can not take you. Take it or leave it.

Anybody can think whatever he wants, the fact remains there.

quote author=queensera post=93062976]Lady curses a boy in computer village who spanks her bum bum and runs away.

I disagree. if I lie you, ask Obasanjo.
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by benicta(f): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Privatepart00:
The person who created this thread doesn’t know what is spanking.
He didn’t touch her either .
See the rubbish someone wore to the public.
I am sure the boy was explaining something to people around him with the girl passing.
You will still see her standing on the road waiting for clients this night.
And the chorus was so sweet .

He didn't touch her? Sorry o, did you watch the video?
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
dey should arrest d guy and lock him up for sexual assault before he wi goan rape someone daughter

3 Likes

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by dominion001(m): 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
If that boy die tomorrow now dem go call witch

2 Likes

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by DisLifeSha: 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
Them never arrest real rapists finish, na who tap unadulterated current you wan arrest
CanadaOrBust:

And this type of reasoning is why this is a backwater third world country. Elsewhere that video will be viewed by appropriate authorities, the culprit arrested and appropriately prosecuted

1 Like

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by benicta(f): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
Onijagidijagan:
The boy have done beting to smack d ass.

She's not suppose to be angry now, u needed attention and you got more than enough.

Why will some women choose to disgrace themselves like this? And na them dey want people to respect them pass but see dis kinda disrespect from a boy old enough to be ur son

Morally, her dressing is inappropriate but there's no law controlling how people dress. Her attire shouldn't be a reason to get molested by some perverts.

1 Like

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Dreadlock69(m): 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
A girl just exactly like this walked pass me and my friend and smile
She walks pass us again and smile
Runs.... I guess

1 Like

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Rawhumper(m): 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lol cheesy cheesy grin grin yes i can even add more to your count Adams nko?

But you should know there are always exceptions, its like saying girls are this and that but there are always exceptions.
Now what will determine the general outcome is where the majority lies so in general looking good goes a long way and remember i added intelligence to grace it.

I have seen a beautiful girl lost the Crown because she couldnt answer questions correctly and express herself well.
She got the beauty which brought her there but lacked intelligence.

She came second instead, i guess you are grabbing my point.

AustineJohn908:
I disagree. if I lie you, ask Obasanjo.
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by DisLifeSha: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
Girls dey break protocols for church o. Some dey almost naked go church
Ishilove:

Lol. You must have one billion in your account cheesy

Jokes aside, we live in a century where decency is fast becoming outdated. My personal belief is if you can't wear that outfit to church, don't wear it all.

1 Like

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by AustineJohn908(m): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Rawhumper:

Lol cheesy cheesy grin grin yes i can even add more to your count Adams nko?

But you should know there are always exceptions, its like saying girls are this and that but there are always exceptions.
Now what will determine the general outcome is where the majority lies so in general looking good goes a long way and remember i added intelligence to grace it.

I have seen a beautiful girl lost the Crown because she couldnt answer questions correctly and express herself well.
She got the beauty which brought her there but lacked intelligence.

She came second instead, i guess you are grabbing my point.

I understand you bro..but you should know that for someone to be wealthy or rich he has to be intelligent. intelligence isn't all about book or Western education
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Rawhumper(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Yes lubricant helps to sweeten the vagina, sure you can do that it will help alot.

But there are those who are naturally gifted with sweet vagina, it has nothing to do with beauty or ugliness. Also using cream to tighten vagina doesnt add to the sweetness, what it helps is to stiffen the vagina walls but the real sweetness lies inside the vagina not just the walls.

Thats why there are some girls you be inside them it will be as if you want to run mad if you move inside them cos you feel the sweetness not just tightness mind you, overwhelm you.

So dude women like i said are mysteries, one need to take his time and do his research.

DisLifeSha:
One got to lubricate very well na. Or just do mouth action

1 Like

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by phemmite3: 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
what she wore deserve it

1 Like

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by edoairways: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ishilove:

Are you serious? What kind of church allows indecent dressing? shocked
Dem dey, I non won mention name before their members go chop person head for this forum
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by mordred44: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
Stakers....if u knw u no
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Bahamas95(m): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
The spanker and the spankee need help walai!
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by DisLifeSha: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
Got it. Thumbs up for that

Rawhumper:
Yes lubricant helps to sweeten the vagina, sure you can do that it will help alot.

But there are those who are naturally gifted with sweet vagina, it has nothing to do with beauty or ugliness. Also using cream to tighten vagina doesnt add to the sweetness, what it helps is to stiffen the vagina walls but the real sweetness lies inside the vagina not just the walls.

Thats why there are some girls you be inside them it will be as if you want to run mad if you move inside them cos you feel the sweetness not just tightness mind you, overwhelm you.

So dude women like i said are mysteries, one need to take his time and do his research.

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Rawhumper(m): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
[

I teach girls how their bodies work, i have very pretty girls that sit down and listen as i lecture them about how their bodies work and what they can do if this and that happens.
Thats why i dont pretend here and dont give a damb to impress the ladies or guys as well.

If you listen, know this, it will take awhile but you need to reset your mind this way your perception about yourself and women will change.
Your mindset should be that of confidence and skills(Have a gameplay).

Dont be broke, have some money with you always(You dont neccessarily spend it but it can go a long way for you).

Comb your hair, or be on low cut without designing your head, it doesnt impress majority of the women.
Shave your armpits,apply roll on and wear perfume if you can afford perf but make sure you apply rollon because body odour is a big turn off to the ladies and they can perceive it thousands of miles away.

Iron your clothes,dont sag bro its a big turn off.

Eat well, fruits and plenty of water.

See women as your fellow guy you can talk to without fidgeting, this will help you be bold if not,women can sense a guy that lacks confidence.

Never you force yourself on a lady, no matter how much you want her that makes you a weak guy, if a lady says no respect that and let her be (Women sometimes use that to test our maturity).

Lastly bro dont bugger a lady with multiple calls, if not you are putting yourself in the friendzone.

Hope this helps...you can follow me so that when i start creating threads you will benefit.
I have other literary works i have written too.

quote author=DisLifeSha post=93079037]I need to learn from you o

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Prof0fficial: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
any man supporting the lady is a not a real man he is SIMP AND PUSSY LICKER. nevertheless the young man is not right either because this is sexual assault and punishable by law...

you guys are the ones spoiling our young women and encourage them to be sluts
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Rawhumper(m): 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sure looking good is one thing, making money is another thing but the bitter truth is that both cant walk together.

A guy has to make a choice, especially at the initial stage.

Mind you there are diffrent levels of intelligence.....
I prefer to be averagely rich and handsome than be damn ugly and very rich(remember it is women men will still end their lives with after making the money).

With money you may not get a woman that truly loves you but with beauty,you can get true love (it doesnt mean ugly people dont get women that love them) my basis is on generalization.

Ugly rich guy pays for every pleasure given to him,while a rich handsome guy may not pay a dime but have his balls sucked out and ladies fighting themselves to please him.

Looking good and neat too attracts a kind of favour, when you talk people will listen to you and will be willingly to help you but if you are really ugly bro reverse is the case.

Composure too is important especially in real life,ladies love guys that are cool and neat ( You can be cool but still be a "bad guy" wink).

We all learn everyday in life, you can follow me to visit my threads i create and also some of my literary works.

Thank you.

quote author=AustineJohn908 post=93079727]I understand you bro..but you should know that for someone to be wealthy or rich he has to be intelligent. intelligence isn't all about book or Western education[/quote]
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Rawhumper(m): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
[

Experience is the best teacher bro...

Thanks and be good out there.

Goodnight.

quote author=DisLifeSha post=93080285]Got it. Thumbs up for that

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by SexytorresE(f): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
How did the camera guy knew this shit will happened? I blamed him for sending the “motherfucker “ to go touch her ass just for the media
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by pacificom: 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nicepoker:
Go and wash those hands and your sins shall be forgiven.
What if he reserve the hand to sniff the backass for awhile before washing later. Will his sin still be forgiven?
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by AustineJohn908(m): 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Rawhumper:
Sure looking good is one thing, making money is another thing but the bitter truth is that both cant walk together.

A guy has to make a choice, especially at the initial stage.

Mind you there are diffrent levels of intelligence.....
I prefer to be averagely rich and handsome than be damn ugly and very rich(remember it is women men will still end their lives with after making the money).

With money you may not get a woman that truly loves you but with beauty,you can get true love (it doesnt mean ugly people dont get women that love them) my basis is on generalization.

Ugly rich guy pays for every pleasure given to him,while a rich handsome guy may not pay a dime but have his balls sucked out and ladies fighting themselves to please him.

Looking good and neat too attracts a kind of favour, when you talk people will listen to you and will be willingly to help you but if you are really ugly bro reverse is the case.

Composure too is important especially in real life,ladies love guys that are cool and neat ( You can be cool but still be a "bad guy" wink).

We all learn everyday in life, you can follow me to visit my threads i create and also some of my literary works.

Thank you.

quote author=AustineJohn908 post=93079727]I understand you bro..but you should know that for someone to be wealthy or rich he has to be intelligent. intelligence isn't all about book or Western education
I prefer to be wealthy, and not that fine but neat...very!
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by pacificom: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
queensera:
Lady curses a boy in computer village who spanks her bum bum and runs away.

Dats the dog thing . After all all men are dogs tho!
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Cowbell521: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
sammysneh:
omo this thing was staged
Betting things. Lol grin
Re: Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him by Rawhumper(m): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
[

Its good to be rich but i meant very wealthy.

But we all have our preferences in life bro.

The most important is to be safe and not to be a threat to another person's life.

quote author=AustineJohn908 post=93081145]I prefer to be wealthy, and not that fine but neat...very![/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.