Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

God Cartoons — Shine The Light ⬇️ - Religion (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Cartoons — Shine The Light ⬇️ (135028 Views)

God’s Kingdom Shall Shine - The Lord’s Glory Shall Be Radiant. / Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You / Christianity Has Lost The Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Cartoons — Shine The Light ⬇️ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:49pm On Apr 17
Ready to Reason! ⬇️

Source

— with Dan Lietha - Cartoonist/Illustrator.

Re: God Cartoons — Shine The Light ⬇️ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:53pm On Apr 17
Ready to Reason! ⬇️

Source

Re: God Cartoons — Shine The Light ⬇️ by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:15am On Apr 18
Ready to Reason! ⬇️

Source

Re: God Cartoons — Shine The Light ⬇️ by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:19am On Apr 18
Ready to Reason! ⬇️

Source

Re: God Cartoons — Shine The Light ⬇️ by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:24am On Apr 18
Ready to Reason! ⬇️

Source

Re: God Cartoons — Shine The Light ⬇️ by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:30am On Apr 18
Ready to Reason! ⬇️

Source

Re: God Cartoons — Shine The Light ⬇️ by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:34am On Apr 18
Ready to Reason! ⬇️

Source

Re: God Cartoons — Shine The Light ⬇️ by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:03am On Apr 23
I Don't Hate God

"I don't hate God. I just don't believe He exists."

There is no greater contempt that you can have for other person than to, in their presence, deny that they exist. That's what you are doing.

Ray Comfort
www.livingwaters.com

Re: God Cartoons — Shine The Light ⬇️ by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:09am On Apr 23
I'll Wait...

"I'll wait until I am old, then I'll get right with God."

You may not get the chance. Jesus told of a man who boasted that he had so many material goods that he would have to build bigger barns. God called the man a fool and death took him that night.

Ray Comfort
www.livingwaters.com

Re: God Cartoons — Shine The Light ⬇️ by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:14am On Apr 23
The Bible

"The Bible is the oral history of bronze age sheep herders, written down. They really didn't know much about why things happened. ..Just sit down and read it, start to finish. You will understand better."

The Bible will make sense when you come to know the Author. It is filled with history of an ancient people, but it also tells you how to get everlasting life.

You seemed to have missed that part. Figure that out and you will understand better.

Ray Comfort
www.livingwaters.com

Re: God Cartoons — Shine The Light ⬇️ by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:20am On Apr 23
Nostradamus

"Many of the predictions of Nostradamus came true. Will you start equating him with divinity?"

Nostradamus was a lapsed Jewish Catholic that read his Bible in secret and stole its prophecies, without giving God attribution.

Anyone who is ignorant of Bible prophecy will be impressed with the prophecies of Nostradamus. The rest of his ramblings are so nebulous anyone can look down through history and hang anything on them. That's why Nostradamus is a billion dollar industry.

Ray Comfort
www.livingwaters.com

Re: God Cartoons — Shine The Light ⬇️ by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:24am On Apr 23
Hell, No!

"If I'm wrong, I'll go to Hell and party like a madman in Hell for all eternity. I can't lose!!”

There will be no pleasure in Hell; just thirst, loneliness, fear and pain, forever.

You can afford to be wrong about many things in this life, but not this one.

Ray Comfort
www.livingwaters.com

Re: God Cartoons — Shine The Light ⬇️ by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:24pm
I Believe

"I don't hate God. I just don't believe He exists."

There is no greater contempt that you can have for other person than to, in their presence, deny that they exist. That's what you are doing.

Ray Comfort
www.livingwaters.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) / Christian Songs / Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.