Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) (34856 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary / Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels / Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by biglizzy: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
So, David Jr is less than forty?
Congratulations!
Precisely 37
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Pearly255(f): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Congratulations

Grateful Heart!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
in those days men of God dey marry born again women. today's GO dey marry ex ashewos wey fine and fair
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by anonimi: 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
braveboi4life:
Congrats to the voice of the church crying in the wilderness against evil wiles of the devil against the church. God keep you sir

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by dazzlingd(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
Congrats, may I eat fatter on the vanity of the gullible
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by kennyade3h: 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
I like this man of God
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Sososo(f): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Congratulations. Wishing you more blissful years together
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by RuddyFusion(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89 what do you have to say?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Aksnoopy: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
At least he married her a virgin, unlike Nairaland evening newspapers. Happy anniversary to them! cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by sylve11: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
I'm happy for them. cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Is04970: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
Happy wedding anniversary to Bishop Oyedepo and his beautiful wife.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by ORBLIGHTS(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
YOU ALL GOTTA LIKE THIS... CUZ THIS IS GOOD!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Antiochus(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
Congrats, may the Lord continue to be with you people and more tithe to your account sir
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Jeux: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
Baba has been handsome from time.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Why did you quote me?

Sorry
I didn't know i did
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by akaahs(m): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
drinoayo:
More
I get one question, na for which church they did their wedding
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
E don they wey papa hans o. The boys took after him while the girls look like mummy.

Congrats papa and mummy.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
biglizzy:

Precisely 37

He looks much older, he is getting bald already. Maybe stress.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Burgerlomo: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Congratulations sir cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by anonymous1759(m): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Happy birthday
I know a lot of people will praise the woman for starting with Bros oyedepo from scratch...is all good..

But let me tell you all a secret....... most women have this natural ability to tell if the future of a guy is is gonna be Great even if you are damnnnnn broke as at the time they met you.....
They will stick with you....if you like dey dey eat garri everyday.....they will gum you

That one na old school mamas this Generation babes na cash and carry no preaching.
The ones wey dey form good girls never see person wey spoil them with sureness grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Selfless1: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Do you need to learn any skill?

I can help you open Lynda premium account for a token...

You dont have to pay huge money to learn.

Get your Upwork account approved for just a token

Message me on Whatsapp
https:///2348166277765
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
post=93071181:
And for the kinda youths that are out everywhere online to say trash about men of God,
Take this from us.......

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make 
their lives meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers.
We will never condemn you.
We will always correct you with love, kiss
So the Holy Book commanded us to do.
We just pray God have mercy on this generation. 

See dem screaming #DemMANNA don come again o.
Truth will always be bitter!

Leave any man of God you don't share his view to God,
God said it in the Holy Book that their judgement will be different.
Don't condemn them on behalf of God.
Simple!

Your moniker says all about you.
No further comment tongue
God is dead, God remains dead and we have killed him.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by janedonez(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
Congratulations papa
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
Aksnoopy:
At least he married her a virgin, unlike Nairaland evening newspapers. Happy anniversary to them! cool
And how do you know. Did you check her vagina. undecidedundecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by israelmao(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
Congratulations to you my spiritual father.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Zetty177x: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nor be only to de celebrate..donate our of ur wealth to ur poor members. Give them some palliatives
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Moscodee1990(m): 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
Congrats Papa
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by biglizzy: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
BISHOP OYEDEPO’S DAUGHTER:
JOYS PRISCILLA OYEDEPO GETS MARRIED

Last Child and second daughter of Bishop David Oyedepo gets married tomorrow, Saturday 22nd August 2020.
Traditional Wedding in progress

Wishing the young couple a happy married life.

Congratulations

#Breakinglimits

https://m./465561780858070?view=permalink&id=778304576250454
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by AngelicBeing: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Congratulations Bishop Oyedepo, a gift and blessing to humanity cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! / Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts / The Link Between Sex And Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.