Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) (34859 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary / Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels / Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by yeking18(m): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Yeking Communication is a intermediary business unit. we deal in sell, buy and swap of iPhone, Android Phones and laptops. We also provide engineering services both hardware and software to our numerous customers both far and within. so proximate should be least you worry about. you can visit at one of office at Computer village Ikeja Lagos and Alaba international market Ojo, Lagos.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
Zetty177x:
Nor be only to de celebrate..donate our of ur wealth to ur poor members. Give them some palliatives
Why should he, it's his money and they gave him freely, he has the right to spend it the way he wants joor. All these ministries are good businesses for those who have sharp capitalist minds.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Draught: 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
I love you Papa and Mama!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by ojaysam25(m): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
Happy wedding anniversary daddy and mommy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by ChiefS(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Despise not the days of small beginnings.
I wish the younger ones can truly learn.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hmmm,nobody knows tomorrow except God. Happy 38th wedding anniversary sir and ma.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by dahmie2013: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
Congratulations to my Papa & Mama! Thank you for being my role model! Many more years together! smiley
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by sogy2: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
Happy wedding Anniversary to my father in the Lord. May God continue to guide and protect you both.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Myketuale(m): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Happy birthday
I know a lot of people will praise the woman for starting with Bros oyedepo from scratch...is all good..

But let me tell you all a secret....... most women have this natural ability to tell if the future of a guy is gonna be Great even if you are damnnnnn broke as at the time they met you.....
They will stick with you....if you like dey eat garri everyday.....they will gum you
Females are smarter than we thought

You are right.
but permit me to say this, that most of our ladies now don't have that natural ability in them .

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by NELLY1990: 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Congratulations Sir/Ma. I tap into your blessings in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by 50nizzy: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
Congratulations Papa and Mama.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by 50nizzy: 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
Zetty177x:
Nor be only to de celebrate..donate our of ur wealth to ur poor members. Give them some palliatives

on this day of celebration.

someone must say something stupid.

it is called bad belle and witchcraft.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Yxxx: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Happy birthday
I know a lot of people will praise the woman for starting with Bros oyedepo from scratch...is all good..

But let me tell you all a secret....... most women have this natural ability to tell if the future of a guy is gonna be Great even if you are damnnnnn broke as at the time they met you.....
They will stick with you....if you like dey eat garri everyday.....they will gum you

You are right...I know a great man when I see one.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by DecentFriend(f): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
Congratulations to Papa and Mama!
May they continue to enjoy the blessings of our most high God!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
unlike today's slay queens that want ready made man and guys that want to make it big before getting married. Nothing like starting small
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by CodeTemplar: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
post=93071138:
From all of us @[/b] : Happy Wedding Anniversary to Pastor David and wife Faith Oyedepo.

We wish them all the very best for the future with God's able and undying love.

Morals : Do not despise the days of little beginnings.
No one knows what the future holds.
[b]#NeverGiveUp
Fictitious wishes. Never argue with swine's.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by writeprof(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Congratulations to Bishop and His wife!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by fredoooooo: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Guy man cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by rummmy: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
One of the Yoruba men that are parking our money.
The man get hairs more than the wife before but now, the wife get hairs more than him...
Why is hand appear short or is it my eye..
My observations before the religious fanatics will come for my head.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by boujeeassnigga(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Happy birthday

THIS IS DEEP!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Skymason20(m): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
winkpapa
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by mechanics(m): 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Wow, this is how it ought to be, a marriage of love, peace, unity and above all, Jesus Christ.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Brandstudio01: 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Happy Birthday to the Monitor of all Mentors and father of Father
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Philspace(m): 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Happy anniversary DADDY.
Dear Family;
Kindly assist a brother, i intend starting-up a Point of Sales business (POS) but my only challenge now is a smart phone, my bank said i'll have to use the mobile app pending when my approval for the machine will be granted.
Please i'll be grateful if you could assist me get one, nothing is too small.
My details below;
Yanjo Aondover Philip (GTB)
God bless you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Gvnl(f): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Congratulations Papa
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
saaphiere:
Congratulation Sir and Ma. This is every couple's dream. Growing old together is bae.

meanwhile here is a short lesson on how to identify length of objects even with your eyes closed. Even when you don't touch the object. it's not magic. pure creativity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVusQ9_XjvM
who length of object help
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by Kay25(m): 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
congrats your marriage is worthy of emulation
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) by zizoo36: 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Among all the men of God, this is the man I hate with passion. He is too incitive unlike Adeboye, Kumuyi and the rest. I also hate Suleiman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? / Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts / Christ Embassy Demands Unpaid Tithes As A Condition For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.