Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

What Drink You Should Offer A Girl When Wooing Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Drink You Should Offer A Girl When Wooing Her (1378 Views)

Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Drink You Should Offer A Girl When Wooing Her by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
Most girls like to pretend so they always want hollandia yoghurt or soft drinks but that doesn't mean some girls don't take alcohol. A man was surprised when he asked me on what drink i want and i replied Tombo, he was like ''i thought women don't drink this'' na wash grin

3 Likes

Re: What Drink You Should Offer A Girl When Wooing Her by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
@

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Drink You Should Offer A Girl When Wooing Her by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sperm juice
Re: What Drink You Should Offer A Girl When Wooing Her by sLentlover7778(m): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
Water for a start..

If she talk better..

Offer her Smirnoff..

If she con accept your proposal..

Give am chilled big stout and pepper soup.

Las las you two go dey alright..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Drink You Should Offer A Girl When Wooing Her by fati2001(m): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
smoof
Re: What Drink You Should Offer A Girl When Wooing Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:36am On Aug 22, 2020
any man who is asking a woman what she wants to drink, shouldnt be surprised by whatever her reply would be... and if you aint ready, then simply just dont ask.

some of you have never met the bold ones who would say CHAMPAGNE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Drink You Should Offer A Girl When Wooing Her by paulolee(m): 6:02am On Aug 22, 2020
i dnt ask, i jus order alcoholic wine for the both of us, if she doesn't take alcohol, she would complain and ask for her choice..
Re: What Drink You Should Offer A Girl When Wooing Her by JOACHINpedro: 6:23am On Aug 27, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
any man who is asking a woman what she wants to drink, shouldnt be surprised by whatever her reply would be... and if you aint ready, then simply just dont ask.

some of you have never met the bold ones who would say CHAMPAGNE!
If she try this na zobo I go order for am throw way face angry
Re: What Drink You Should Offer A Girl When Wooing Her by icebird25(m): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2020
Nothing wey person no go see for nairaland ...which kind yeye question be this ..offer her sniper
Re: What Drink You Should Offer A Girl When Wooing Her by Babara1994(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2020
I'm selling this UK used 4gb RAM laptop. Delivery is free in Lagos, and you pay on delivery.
Click on my signature to chat with me on whatsapp.

Re: What Drink You Should Offer A Girl When Wooing Her by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:18am On Aug 27, 2020
let me think oooo,buy agbo by Quadri for yourself, you'll need that,for the Lady, I'm still thinking
Re: What Drink You Should Offer A Girl When Wooing Her by hashtagged(m): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
Soft drink, anything alcoholic shows konji wan kill you cheap motherfucker
Re: What Drink You Should Offer A Girl When Wooing Her by Thatlong9: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
Very chilled baileys or best cream
Any chilled cream sweet liqueur will do

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need original shea butter? Hurry limited stock!!! / No! No!! No!!! Don't Tell Me That.... Lord Lugard Was A Simp / Davido's Grammy Award Delivered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.