Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment (23051 Views)

Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga / 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition / 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by BOFA2020: 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
Et the IPIGS have their meeting alone.
Pure rubbish.

You disinvited Rufai but allow Wike the dictator of Pdp.
A man that had many head chopped off during 2015 elections.
The northern lawyers should all pull out and tell the IPIG lawyers to go and Bleep themselves.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
V
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Bizibi(m): 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Before the conference starts properly, I expect the entire Northern States to pull out of the PDP/IPOB infested NBA...

This is just the beginning...

Nonsense!

sycophant!!!

5 Likes

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Philspace(m): 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dear Family;
Kindly assist a brother, i intend starting-up a Point of Sales business (POS) but my only challenge now is a smart phone, my bank said i'll have to use the mobile app pending when my approval for the machine will be granted.
Please i'll be grateful if you could assist me get one, nothing is too small.
My details below;
Yanjo Aondover Philip (GTB)
God bless you.
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Sanchez01: 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Before the conference starts properly, I expect the entire Northern States to pull out of the PDP/IPOB infested NBA...

Nonsense!

What is wrong with you? Are you truly losing what makes you human all for partisan politics? There is the issue of Southern Kaduna and Dandiyatta, a very good friend who disappeared for criticising El Rufai.

El Rufai is a horrible human being. Paul goofed on inviting him as a guest but did the needful when dissenting voices heightened. El Rufai is not fit to address lawyers because he clearly has no regards for the rule of law.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by kthug: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Fools showing solidarity..... tufiiiiiiiiiaaa

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Golan007: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
The end of NBA.

When Ipob pushes you you tend to make mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by AmazingELixir: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
grin grin grin

Good riddance...we expect them to gaan form their sharia version of northern bar association (nba)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Akpacha(m): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
This country can never be one, they should just divide it. Plain and simple!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by samsard(m): 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Nonsense!

This a new low even for you. I'm someone that used to respect El' Rufai being a longtime FCT resident, but he has proven himself to be an ethno-religious bigot and that is clear for all to see. How you make this a PDP/APC issue is simply beyond me.

8 Likes

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by AmazingELixir: 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
[[s]quote author=BOFA2020 post=93076041]Et the IPIGS have their meeting alone.
Pure rubbish.

You disinvited Rufai but allow Wike the dictator of Pdp.
A man that had many head chopped off during 2015 elections.
The northern lawyers should all pull out and tell the IPIG lawyers to go and Bleep themselves. [/quote][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Franking: 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Nonsense!

U clearly reason with ur dirty anus. Mumu. Igbo matter fall on u.

5 Likes

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by AmazingELixir: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
[[s]quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=93073345]Before the conference starts properly, I expect the entire Northern States to pull out of the PDP/IPOB infested NBA...

Nonsense!

[/quote][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
We told them!

They have finally factionalized NBA along South and North, Christian and Muslim lines...

It is MURIC - Professor Ishaq Akintola that advised Northern Branch of NBA to withdraw from the conference.

I am yet to see MURIC inciting statement on Nairaland after several hours of its being released or it has been released earlier before I came to check nairaland.

MURIC is going to cause problem in South West over its religious stupidity and irrational statements.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Yahksbiz(m): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h8kMqaDFYs
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by BOFA2020: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
[[s]quote author=AmazingELixir post=93076156] grin grin grin

Good riddance...we expect them to gaan form their sharia version of northern bar association (nba)[/quote][/s]

IPIG trash.
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by AnanseK(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
plessis:
Nobody cares.

They can pull out of NBA but they get mad when igbos want to pull out of Nigeria.

Fvcking idiotic terrorists.

Why the insults? Go and have your conference na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by VULCAN(m): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hypocrisy

plessis:
Nobody cares.

They can pull out of NBA but they get mad when igbos want to pull out of Nigeria.

Fvcking idiotic terrorists.
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
This is a good time in Nigeria. Everyone showing their true colours. No more pretence. Now we know who is in support of the massacre in Southern Kaduna and who is against it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Okwyjesus(m): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Nonsense!

They are free to leave. Which better lawyer Is from Bauchi. No be those Sharia lawyers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by webm: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Nonsense!

Misguided somebody. May you and your family suffer the same faith the Southern Kaduna people are suffering.
I can't even see how this NBA issue is connected to PDP or IPOB. You will eventually die on IPOB matter

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Unified07: 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Have u guys noticed something about this northern people
There is no way this country is supposed to be one entity,the mindsets are damn so different

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by seunayantokun(m): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
That tells the whole world the kind of human beings up there.

Each state chapter should hold its conference then. They have made it senseless North Vs South without giving a thought to good reason.

Is that a positive solidarity?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by SIONKPO1(m): 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

What's this one saying with crayons all over the place?
who is this zombie,may the blood of southern Kaduna people killed be upon your head

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Aksnoopy: 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

Nonsense!

[/s] Ode,Aboki!

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Deborah98(f): 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Meanwhile put me in your prayers,am sick ooooh cry sad

1 Like

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
It's not Elrufai they hate. He's just a reflection of all they were raised to abhor. How can a Northerner be so smart, suave, and arguably the most competent public servant in the country? How dare he? How dare he, an aboki?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by SIONKPO1(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
This NBA issue may lead to the disintegration of Nigeria cause some dumb northerners feels u that they can dictate for other parts of Nigeria
but jungle don mature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by semyman: 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
nairalandankrah:
Look at them Fulanis!!...smh!!!
They think they own Nigeria
Mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nigeria hav never been this divided. Thanks to the buhari led apc goverment . its alrite.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by mamaafrik(m): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
Petros7:
You hardly see a northerner that condemn their leader, unlike the south, especially southwest.
and do you feel that follow follow is not bad for us??
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Ngozioma(m): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
You don't like El Rufai for whatever reason but your governor is Ikpeazu and Wike, and you still think your brainbox isn't condemned?

lipsrsealed shocked cool Who let the dogs out

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Falana To Buhari: Don't Let Police Disrupt Upcoming #EndSARS Protest / Akpabio: I Only Endorsed Him, If He Fails I Am Not Responsible - Ali Ndume / Saraki, Other Senators Avoid Main NASS Gate As #occupynass Protests Grow In Numb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.