Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment (23054 Views)

Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga / 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition / 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Skymason20(m): 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
this aboki people that voted buhari... problematic fulani states ... conference will hold without dem
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Simbrixton(m): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
nigeria is divided
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by RuddyFusion(m): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
osazuwa23:
give us edo republic as well and you forgot middle belt nigeria should split into six nationa

Please no vex .,...Add IT

Niger Delta Republic

Middle Belt Republic
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Aboki99(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Mind your language!

plessis:
[s][/s]

I don't converse with terrorists and worshippers of the paedophile you call prophet.
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Aboki99(m): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
Who is hunger killing?

Azmanaty:

U own Nigeria yet hunger and disease is killing u in quantum?? Sorry for ur life grin
The joke is on you embarassed
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by DexterousOne(m): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
truthfulparrot:
I hope you realize that majority of the lawyers who are opposed to Elrufai are from the Southwest and the North. Infact some of them are strong APC supporters.
Everything is not all about politics. Reasonable people gave come to realized that Elrufia is not a peacemaker and cannot be trusted.

You will soon be shocked that even PMB is aware that ERufai cannot be trusted.

Let me shocked you. Some members of NBA NEC who are from the South-South actually wanted ERufai to be invited and some lawyers from the North who are of the same faith with El-Rufai vehemently opposed his being invited.

Nigerians are getting wiser. And I will advice people like you to get wise and comment intelligently.

Well said

Not every thing should be about tribalism
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by osazuwa23: 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
i no dey vex allot of igbos and yoruba think southern nigeria is just these two tribes
RuddyFusion:

Please no vex .,...Add IT

Niger Delta Republic

Middle Belt Republic
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by NigerianSage: 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
truthfulparrot:
I hope you realize that majority of the lawyers who are opposed to Elrufai are from the Southwest and the North. Infact some of them are strong APC supporters.
Everything is not all about politics. Reasonable people gave come to realized that Elrufia is not a peacemaker and cannot be trusted.

Let me shocked you. Some members of NBA NEC who are from the South-South actually wanted ERufai to be invited and some lawyers from the North who are of the same faith with El-Rufai vehemently opposed his being invited.

Nigerians are getting wiser. And I will advice people like you to get wise and comment intelligently.

hmmmmmm.

You know this is not true, you are basically lying and making things up? Were you there? Do you have proof like their names, ethnicity and states of origin.

Stop insulting our intelligence by making claims that you can not support with facts. You are part of the problem.
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by truthfulparrot(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[b]
Stop lying to defend that hypocrisy.
Don't say what you have no knowledge of, name those people you're referring to. You this liar
I can understand your predicament and myopic view. Please do yourself a favour and read or ask someone to interprete NBA's letter to El-Rufai explaining why he was dis-invited. May be you will bow your head in shame by next week when some prominent lawyers from the North will come out to let Nigerians know what transpired.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Emotionss: 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
NgeneUkwenu:
Before the conference starts properly, I expect the entire Northern States to pull out of the PDP/IPOB infested NBA...

This is just the beginning...

Nonsense!

I hope you know that south west have the highest NBA members in nigeria but instead of tackling the issue at hand you choose to go political and tribalistic about it.

Truly we have a long way to go in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Mrpojj(m): 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
RichBoy247:

Pull out nah and sacrifice another three million stubborn souls
Mumu
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by NigerianSage: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
When this is said and done, there won't be any NBA, just regional and independent associations.

This is what you get when a corrupt organization without any credibility further cements it's poor image and lack of credibility with intolerant bigots and tribalists within it's ranks.

See how they destroyed and kneecapped themselves.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Tonitoniton(m): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
Just another professional body in Nigeria that does not have ethics. Every thing must be coloured in tribal or religious sentiments. Housa fulani will remain housa fulani
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by redsun(m): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
It doesn't have to be one professional body, they are allowed to have factions based on the member's principles, ethics, objectives and goals.

However, the regulatory body that regulates the lawyers themselves should be purely independent of the professional bodies and government negative influence.

There should be strict and uniformed code of conduct for all lawyers to follow in the country, while different professional bodies can set their own rules on how their associations are managed in the interests of its members. The key thing is to uphold the rule of law in the country and it is the responsibility of all responsible lawyers to do so.
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
kolade560:

Which region takes hard drugs than Northerners in this country??
Your Alhajis are known for money ritual...
Your women that wears hijab are hypocrites and pretenders that bleeps randomly at motor parks.....
You born like animals and put dem into cow herding bizness, no wonder we have Almajiris. Go school....never, stop killing ...no.
u are really a clog in our necks,, let separate.
If it was Igbo's and Yorubaz alone we will be better.
you are such a baby
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by NigerianSage: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
RichBoy247:

Useless NBA. Association of lying idiots. Not surprised that Lai Mohammed is a lawyer. Has NBA President finished his case with EFCC?

When public officials loot and steal our money as they've been doin since and even before independence, who do they go to for favorable judgement

The NBA.

NBA is the reason why Nigeria is one of the most corrupt countries in the world, they work and hand in hand with looters and corrupt public officials.

And you wonder why the head of the NBA itself is on trial for corruption and swindling the people of Akwa Ibom.
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by kingbee90: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
bootycapon:
NBA is gradually toeing the lane that has rendered NUJ useless. If some mischievous people in southern Kaduna has brought down a bee hive upon themselves, and the innocent ones got sting, how is El Rufai the problem. If a people driven by intolerance goes around killing neighbours in the name of settlers and what is not now get a dose of the bitter pills they served others, how is El Rufai be punished.
There can never be smoke without a fire. Actions have consequences. If those spearheading this heinous crime are not punished; there can't be lasting peace. If the hypocracy that have become of our media is not checked there can't be justice. Lives are being lost in Zamfara, Borno, Katsina in droves those doesn't matter to NBA. All lives matter after all. The recipe for peace lies in the hands of the people of Southern Kaduna. El Rufai is not the problem.

Islamic Terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
You don't like El Rufai for whatever reason but your governor is Ikpeazu and Wike, and you still think your brainbox isn't condemned?

SHUT UP!!!

I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN HAVING SLEEPLESS NIGHTS LATELY
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by SaintLucia: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
Skymason20:
this Igbo people that voted atiku... problematic fulani states ... conference will hold without dem
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Kwili1: 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
RichBoy247:

Pull out nah and sacrifice another three million stubborn souls
Den was 1967 and now is 2020,
Den was igbos against d world but now we b d world against ur terrorist president and brother.
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Zetty177x: 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
We don't care. All northern chapters can withdraw
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Sagay212: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
NBA for bauchi cheesy cheesy I dey laugh.
Dem get lawyers ba him Buhari abandon dem go hire SANs from the south?

NBA bauchi faction? They must be as useless and used tissue papers.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by starstaz(m): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
plessis:
Nobody cares.

They can pull out of NBA but they get mad when igbos want to pull out of Nigeria.

Fvcking idiotic terrorists.
Korrect Guy.
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Mare12345: 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
I am waiting for NBA Kaduna branch, Kano branch, Kastina branch and Sokoto branch to announce their position quickly too.
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by luluman: 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Before the conference starts properly, I expect the entire Northern States to pull out of the PDP/IPOB infested NBA...

This is just the beginning...

Nonsense!

You be mumu.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by luluman: 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
You don't like El Rufai for whatever reason but your governor is Ikpeazu and Wike, and you still think your brainbox isn't condemned?

The thing pain you o

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by maasoap(m): 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
plessis:
[s][/s]

I don't converse with terrorists and worshippers of the paedophile you call prophet.

You sounded childish and idiotic
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by asanwafo: 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
truthfulparrot:

Them say writer. Listen to urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home / Toyin Saraki Joins Rotary International - Arch Klumph Society - Photos / Saadu Alanamu Remanded In Prison For N182m Fraud Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.