Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment (23050 Views)

Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga / 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition / 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by amakadlite(f): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
Kdon2:

Oh sorry. I m not from their region o! I m from terrorist free south
okay. sorry too, I may have misquoted you.
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by adanesam: 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Blackking98(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
gtown:

Who will recruit a coward to go to war? Your people gave their words to the inyamiri before the real stock kick started in the 1960s, but later bugged. Go ask your grandma or grandpa to tell you the history.
See this one grin
1967 isn't now o.
Us in the SS won't fight on your side o grin
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Kdon2: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
amakadlite:
okay. sorry too, I may have misquoted you.

Peace sis

1 Like

Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by 007inc: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Kdon2:

My kind of guy! They are bloody cowards. They are even afraid to separate from the south because they know deep down they are empty barrels
Ignore them. Not everyone is a coward. 1967 was I’ll prepared. Now, we r over prepared. No mercy
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by fabyom: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
That was my Papa and Mama biz not yours or you Father and mother!
This is me, now! Be warned!
A word is enough for the wise!
Although, I know you barbaric animals lack understanding except to roam about with cows.
Nevertheless, I will keep admonishing you. Be careful!
gtown:

Who will recruit a coward to go to war? Your people gave their words to the inyamiri before the real stock kick started in the 1960s, but later bugged. Go ask your grandma or grandpa to tell you the history.
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by amakadlite(f): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
Kdon2:

Peace bro
cheesy am your sis
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by orisa37: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Shying from the Truth.
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
kolade560:

make they carry their wahala go.......Northern problems is disgracing us in the global arena

hushpupis
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Benprass:

Because we're not fool
Because we're educated
Because we cannot see what is wrong and like is right
Because we want everyone to be treated right
Because we hate killing
Because we Dot follow Mohammed who promise useless virgin
Because we want our right and development

is ikpeazu/wike not a governor in one of ur state
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Benprass(m): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
Szkpytqgdcvx925:

is ikpeazu/wike not a governor in one of ur state
yes they are,

But what is going on in kaduna can't happen in those Sate, infact is even the north that bring problem to the south and other states

Remove Northern from this country we are good to go,

Half of the northerns are killers
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Benprass:
yes they are,

But what is going on in kaduna can't happen in those Sate, infact is even the north that bring problem to the south and other states

Remove Northern from this country we are good to go,

Half of the northerns are killers

when it happens in other states you blame Buhari and if it's kaduna u blames el rufai. Confilct like this has been happening for the past 40 years. are Cristians the only people in sk.

in ur imagination north are ur problems, but don't u have states, leaders and so on. u would have shown us that u guys are Patriots but unfortunately u not.

99 % of southerners are cultists
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by gtown: 12:17am On Aug 23, 2020
Blackking98:

See this one grin
1967 isn't now o.
Us in the SS won't fight on your side o grin
Do you know how desperate are those inyemiri Igbo land grabbers of the potopoto republic want to colonize you people if we venture allow them freehands? tongue
Anyway, even without you people support we are still dealing with them now and nothing they can do more than their usual wailing of marginalization. No freedom for them at sight. Worst of all, by 2023, we may decide to throw the presidency to you people and some of our Yoruba friends again, excluding those duo of drug sniffers, ffk and fayese, to pain the inyamiri Igbos more. cool
May be this will even ginger up those Osu to come up with their rebellion again earlier. cool
I don talkan bi dat. Any one wey feelan make him com crai river naija for mi.
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by adebayo1998(m): 6:39am On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=fabyom post=93106123]Idiot! I am a bonafide omo Yoruba. This time the South and middlebelt will stand together! Be warned!
Do not be deceived by the online banters between us in the south. If it comes to war, the south shall stand together with the middle belt after purging the MURIC symphatizers from our region. No saboteour. Be warned primitive fulani illiterate.
You should be ashamed of your generations. What good have you people contributed to Nigeria? Nothing!
You people end is near, if you are not careful![/quote

u are a very useless fool
u parents are useless not Yoruba Muslims
send ur WhatsApp or Facebook for more insult
#bastard
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by 99thEnemy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
You don't like El Rufai for whatever reason but your governor is Ikpeazu and Wike, and you still think your brainbox isn't condemned?

You forgot to mention Obaseki.
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by descarado: 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
LadyExcellency:

See this hermaphrodite from Abians State wants to badmouth his State of origin.

Ubani, you can't change your root no matter how you despise it.
shocked shocked.
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by TheCork(m): 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
ScoobieRogers:

Hatred and wickedness will consume you and those that share same view as you.

Please can u accept a cool 200 naira, cash? cheesy
Re: Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment by blaqoracle: 2:57am On Nov 05, 2020
fabyom:
Primitive Idiot! Your fulani soldiers were been killed like Chickens not until Middle belt, South south and South West intervened to save your ass.
Do you really think you can fight the Igbos without the remaining Nigeria? You must be very stupid.
This time around it will be the other way around. The rest of South and Middle belt with Southern Kaduna will kick your ass and send you barbaric, primitive Fulani illiterate back to Guinean Fulla.
Be warned!
we will set up blockade again. This time, it will only last 30 days, not 30 months as before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnapped FGC Yauri Student Gives Birth In Bandits’ Camp / Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV / Security Men Arrive Bayelsa After Police Commissioner Was Held Hostage. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.