Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF (2169 Views)

She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF by GuyWise101(m): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
My girlfriend has been telling people and her family members that I am her boyfriend, even when I have not opened my mouth to tell anyone (I prefer it being coded)

Don't know how much this girl loves me but she is really into me,... She turned down 4 guys which I know, these guys she turned are by far better than me (not looking down on myself).

Please guys is there any reason or other motives this girl may be having that makes her to start telling people that I am her BF

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF by pyman11(m): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
What is see is the she sees prospect in you

3 Likes

Re: My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF by gigante: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
But you just addressed her as your "GF". Is that not going around telling people she's your GF, why cant she do the same?

9 Likes

Re: My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF by Kestolove(m): 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
She's ur girlfriend already so what's up

7 Likes

Re: My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF by Rahyberg(m): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
She has Counter-Attacked you while you're contemplating on playing tiki-taka with her..
Happy relationship life

14 Likes

Re: My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF by loadedvibes: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
You wan chop am hide abi.. God don catch you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF by extol1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
which play and hide do you want to do? ole you want to chop her and japa. she is smart in case anything happen they know who is responsible for it

7 Likes

Re: My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF by samincredible44(m): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
bro don't lie u just want to hit and run

5 Likes

Re: My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF by illicit(m): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
Are u not her bf

4 Likes

Re: My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF by Queenslander(f): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
She's really into you.. That's for sure! Can't say the same for you though..

2 Likes

Re: My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
op....na you go hear am na : grin
Re: My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF by Bisiebae(f): 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nawa oh, didn't you just say she is your girlfriend? May we not jamb bad market.

3 Likes

Re: My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nigalatians 2:16
If she Left that nigga cause of you,she will leave you for another nigga

2 Likes

Re: My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF by JoshOxborn: 12:11am On Aug 22, 2020
Another senseless post. Different species of humans dey nairaland sha

3 Likes

Re: My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF by frozen70(f): 3:29am On Aug 22, 2020
GuyWise101:
My girlfriend has been telling people and her family members that I am her boyfriend, even when I have not opened my mouth to tell anyone (I prefer it being coded)

Don't know how much this girl loves me but she is really into me,... She turned down 4 guys which I know, these guys she turned are by far better than me (not looking down on myself).

Please guys is there any reason or other motives this girl may be having that makes her to start telling people that I am her BF

You are acting as if she was the one that approach you

You have to man up and stop behaving like a duns

2 Likes

Re: My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF by Ategberoson(m): 5:05am On Aug 22, 2020
Babies everywhere but what does these ladies of this generation see before saying Yes? I guess mental consideration is not included right?

Just look at the Topic created by human beingbeans
Re: My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF by paulolee(m): 5:42am On Aug 22, 2020
lolz...its normal, giirls do that alot to guys they like, my bea is currently doing same, her mum do call me inlaw and she do chats with my brothers and friends..
i kno wr u coming from by saying u want it coded bcoz u are a serial player like me bt i would advise u to be happy n hold dt kinda girl bcoz dm no plenty for naija..
she do tell everybody u are his bf bcox she respects u and dts nice bcoz if u enter online 90% of girls are single n not readi for relationship bt if you kno dt too well, u go see say dm get serious bf and many other side guys..

2 Likes

Re: My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:37am On Aug 22, 2020
I guess you will be alitle bit calm when she start denying you before everyone since you are not comfortable with the way she has been protecting her love you?
Some guys just have issues with their sense of reasoning.
In the era of slay mama and money mongers you come across a lady that is very loyal and very much into you according to your post and you still have the gut to seek stupid advice here.
Infact the lady does not even deserve you self she needs sum1 with upright sense of reasoning not you.
I smell low self esteem in your post and it is better you work on it before red pill gang will call you a simp.

I wonder when nairaland we stop producing kids and inmature people!
GuyWise101:

Re: My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF by Aimerosa25(f): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2020
Shebi u r her bf ,this case reminds me of someone I know, u want to chop and clean mouth abi, if u make mistake ,u will just become baba junior.
Re: My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF by omooba969(m): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2020
Bisiebae:
Nawa oh, didn't you just say she is your girlfriend? May we not jamb bad market.

Lol cheesy
Re: My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF by omooba969(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2020
Aimerosa25:
Shebi u r her bf ,this case reminds me of someone I know, u want to chop and clean mouth abi, if u make mistake ,u will just become baba junior.

I see this from a different perspective, Op might be a private person who doesn't put everything out there.

Don't you think..?
Re: My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF by omooba969(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
I guess you will be alitle bit calm when she start denying you before everyone since you are not comfortable with the way she has been protecting her love for you?
Some guys just have issues with their sense of reasoning.
In the era of slay mama and money mongers you come across a lady that is very loyal likes you and very much into you according to your post and you still have the gut to seek stupid advice here.
Infact the lady does not even deserve you self she needs sum1 with upright sense of reasoning not you.
I smell low self esteem in your post and it is better you work on it before red pill gang will call you a simp.

I wonder when nairaland we stop producing kids and inmature people!

Fixed cool
Re: My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF by Aimerosa25(f): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
omooba969:

I see this from a different perspective, Op might be a private person who doesn't put everything out there.

Don't you think..?
it is possible ,but in most cases , he is always hiding something.
Re: My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
when you are so problem free, that you go and look for new problems. I no know wetin to talk sef
Re: My GF Is Telling People I Am Her BF by Fmlao: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
U have tell more people about ur relationship than ur gf

(1) (Reply)

Lil Frosh Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(screenshot) / Omg! Unilag Student Sex Tape Is Going Viral! (watch Video Here) / Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland for 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.