Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN (30376 Views)

Talented Writers With Stories for Publishing Needed By A Novel Company. / Onging Stories Collection Of Clustergist.com / 15 Popular Nigerian Websites To Post Their Stories For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by Kennyswag: 11:57am On Aug 22, 2020
And so?
Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by Ebpumping: 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
Why always...infact igbo AMAKA
Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by 2shure: 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
That year na danger mouse with super tedd we watch sotay my mama vex buy me the doli
Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
pretydiva:

Tribalism wont take you far
please whats tribalistic in what he said now, abeg so someone can't be proud of his tribe any longer. hard work is not an easy task, if u get happy over some one success u can scream out its not easy, your turn will come.
Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by perdollar(m): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Dominic Onyeka ndi Igbo? onwello! this Igbo guy alone, is worth more than all the ppl from SW and North combined
Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by Dunnasi54: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
see below
Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by omotola90(m): 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
goodnessme1:
One with who?
one Nigeria ma.... I'm your cool bro, and you are my cool sis cool
Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by Gamesmart: 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
Dominic appears to be one of the few of us that is trying to help our stupid fellow people get rid of their colomentality.

Even his own parents have colomentality considering his name.
Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by Houseofglam7(f): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Jkindness:
like i told you the other day. You are at it again. Time we tell what you truely deserve. What am i looking for? TROUBLe.
Everything okay?
It's a Saturday morning, you should've sobered up undecided
Keep looking for trouble, I'll give you a truckload pretty soon.
Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by uuzba(m): 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
Kennyswag:
And so?
Learn how to drum
Get a skill at something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRM2Gn9nU7Q
Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by Dedetwo(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
pretydiva:

Tribalism wont take you far

It does in the shithole called Nigeria. Awolowo easily comes to my mind.
Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by lascos912(m): 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
YorubaPrince:

Awon Noisemakers! To you pple, everything na to dey make noise.

The other day when y'all realized there are several automobile manufacturers in the Southwest, y'all kept quiet out of shock cuz of the noise of ur little achievement.

Empty vessels make the loudest noise! wink
leave them make them shout
Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by goodnessme1(f): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
omotola90:
one Nigeria ma.... I'm your cool bro, and you are my cool sis cool
Not true.
Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by boujeeassnigga(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Nice
Bro, i tried to reach u but no luck...
Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by Ishilove: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
When you see young ambitious men you will know. Nor be all these NFA (No Future Ambition) guys wey full Nairaland. na so you go see dem dey beat chest, dey foam for mouth and claiming alpha males, but woman matter no dey pass them by.

LMAO
Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by Jkindness: 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Houseofglam7:

Everything okay?
It's a Saturday morning, you should've sobered up undecided
Keep looking for trouble, I'll give you a truckload pretty soon.
houseofglam is pretty agree at me. Please have a wonderful day ahead. Hope you've eaten some chipmunks lol..
Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by bigcasava1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
PharmaGirl:
By Aisha Salaudeen, CNN

Updated 0928 GMT (1728 HKT) August 21, 2020

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/21/africa/africa-storybook-intl/index.html
Igbo Amaka. U can insult ur father
Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by bigcasava1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
YorubaPrince:

The other day when y'all realized there are several automobile manufacturers in the Southwest, y'all kept quiet out of shock cuz of the noise of ur little achievement.

we kept quiet for ur own achievement cos is non of our business when we celebrate our own we expect you to maintain mute
Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
femmyapson:
this space is booked for righteousness89

He has been banned
Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by lucasalves: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
YorubaPrince:

I'm pretty sure Wole Soyinka won an international award and not a single noise was made but hey na Dem get their mouth.
Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by UKBobo(m): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
Step-children of poverty dey vex ooooo! grin grin grin grin
Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by Vyzz: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
YorubaPrince:

IGBO AMAKA
Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by Vyzz: 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
YorubaPrince:

IGBO AMAKA..
Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by Vyzz: 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
YorubaPrince:

IGBO AMAKA

Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by YorubaPrince: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
Vyzz:

IGBO AMAKA

Exactly, bro... All you do is copy Yorubas even with this 'Aso ebi' concept which we all know to be a Yoruba tradition and concept. Aso Ebi na Igbo too, abi? grin

We lead, you (Okoros) follow!
Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by Vyzz: 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
YorubaPrince:

Exactly, bro... All you do is copy Yorubas even with this 'Aso ebi' concept which we all know to be a Yoruba tradition and concept. Aso Ebi na Igbo too, abi? grin

We lead, you (Okoros) follow!

IGBO AMAKA

Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by earnit3: 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
OH
Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by millieademi: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
This is actually awesome.

What I'd love is for us to have shows like KKB again with real, inspiring content, not the nonsense airing these days.

It wouldn't be bad to have indigenous African cartoons produced that tell African folklore and fairytales. Enough about Cinderella. Let our girls read and watch the untold stories about Moremi, Amina, Cleopatra.

1 Like

Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by kudinkarfe: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
"The book revolve around gender equality", it might not sell in the north.

1 Like

Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by Giftsketches18(f): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
Past NYSC DG'S response to the financial complaints of Nigerian youths

The NYSC's Director Generals in recent times have encouraged Youth corpers to desist from relying solely on the monthly allowances from the Federal Government's reserve as they have proved minimal over the years owing to the incessant complaints from preceding corpers.
       Other complaints that have gotten to the ears of Management Staff include the ill-luck of numerous Youth corpers during service, pinning down to the organization in question that they served at. Many have described their service year as a waste of time relating it to the ridiculous amount of money aquired during service.
       Thus, Youth Corpers have been sensitised on the common reality of serving at a place lower than expectation and how they can tackle the dilemma. Public activists and Youth empowerment institutions have further encouraged Corpers to engage in convenient side hustles, preferably online based, if they are too displeased with the events at hand, because the Nigerian government has proved incompetent over the years, hence, cannot be relied upon.
          Certain business Organisations have further displayed interests in the idea and given their full support through investment incentives and convenient online jobs offered on a platter of gold. Recharge And get Paid VTU Agency, Cryptocurrency institutions, and WordPress are prominent examples of companies bidding aspiring youths to invest in them with minimal funds and get rewards of incentives, job offers and international trips. A very notable effort at remedying the prospective damages of the Federal Government's laxity towards it's youth.
         Thousands of Nigerian youths have enjoyed, and are still enjoying these incentives offered by online institutions such as the aforementioned.
National Youth Service Corpers and Nigerian youths in General are advised to invest in online companies of these nature with minimal funds, get registered and start up online based ventures, hence becoming their own enterpreneurs while making sure to always remember that they are truly the leaders of tommorow.
         Miss. Ochem Ifeoma, the Team leader of Gift Sketches RAGP group gives words of wisdom to Nigerian Youths...
    ..... in quote; " To climb up the pedestal of wealth, place the first foot..

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT DIRECTED TO ONLY SERVICE CORPS MEMBERS, BUT NIGERIAN YOUTHS IN GENERAL.

TO LEARN MORE AND GET STARTED WITH ENJOYING INCENTIVES FROM EMPOWERMENT ORIENTED ORGANIZATIONS, CONNECT WITH US AT:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
Re: Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN by femmyapson(m): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
GreenKalada:

He has been banned
i saw him online few hours ago na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Completed Stories 18,+romance & Actions / Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo / Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.