Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Ipob Sit-at Home: What I Saw This Morning On My Way To The East: Pics & Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Sit-at Home: What I Saw This Morning On My Way To The East: Pics & Video (2201 Views)

Like Hisba, IPOB Bans Fulani Cows In South East- Pics / Leader Of ESN Simon Ekpa Declare 8th April Public Holiday In South East -pics / Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Sit-at Home: What I Saw This Morning On My Way To The East: Pics & Video by NEWSCENTER: 9:37am On Apr 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eGfToLbRi8
This is what I saw while travelling from Port Harcourt to eastern Nigeria. Ipob has declared sit at home in all the states in the South-East geopolitical zone.

https://evideostv.com/ipob-sit-at-home-what-i-saw-this-morning-on-my-way-to-the-east/

Lalasticlala mukina2 mynd44

Re: Ipob Sit-at Home: What I Saw This Morning On My Way To The East: Pics & Video by SmartPolician: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2022
Just image this hazard!

If this truck falls and explodes, we will blame the devil.

That guy don really suffer for our hands cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit-at Home: What I Saw This Morning On My Way To The East: Pics & Video by ItsGoodToBeGood: 9:46am On Apr 25, 2022
Even the innocent tanker want to sit at home but the stubborn driver no agree

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit-at Home: What I Saw This Morning On My Way To The East: Pics & Video by Millimann: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2022
Wetin concern this truck with sit-at-home?

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit-at Home: What I Saw This Morning On My Way To The East: Pics & Video by NEWSCENTER: 11:04am On Apr 25, 2022
NEWSCENTER:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eGfToLbRi8
This is what I saw while travelling from Port Harcourt to eastern Nigeria. Ipob has declared sit at home in all the states in the South-East geopolitical zone.

Lalasticlala mukina2 mynd44
Re: Ipob Sit-at Home: What I Saw This Morning On My Way To The East: Pics & Video by Sndfrank: 11:13am On Apr 25, 2022
K
Re: Ipob Sit-at Home: What I Saw This Morning On My Way To The East: Pics & Video by allen113: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2022
Nawa ooh
Re: Ipob Sit-at Home: What I Saw This Morning On My Way To The East: Pics & Video by TheWolfen(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2022
Quite pathetic
Re: Ipob Sit-at Home: What I Saw This Morning On My Way To The East: Pics & Video by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
My Spirit say I should type (shebi you can see tanker bending,see checkpoint for front..if he swerves too much or try to avoid bribing police and the tanker tilts, falls and explodes,killing everyone around the neighborhood..they will say it's bunkering )

shebi you can see tanker bending,see checkpoint for front..if he swerves too much or try to avoid bribing police and the tanker tilts, falls and explodes,killing everyone around the neighborhood..they will say it's bunkering
Re: Ipob Sit-at Home: What I Saw This Morning On My Way To The East: Pics & Video by SEGLIZ: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
SmartPolician:
Just image this hazard!

If this truck falls and explodes, we will blame the devil.

That guy don really suffer for our hands cheesy
I wouldn't have to blame the government for this, still they got a share of the blame only if those agency meant check this are doing their job!?

still the individual running mayhem called oil tanker is a mean and demonic citizen likewise the deport that loaded fuel on it for transit need be visited.
Re: Ipob Sit-at Home: What I Saw This Morning On My Way To The East: Pics & Video by azpekuliar: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
IPOB’s sit-at-home caused the tanker to tilt this way?
Re: Ipob Sit-at Home: What I Saw This Morning On My Way To The East: Pics & Video by NEWSCENTER: 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
Say something

Sndfrank:
K

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Can You Grow An Economy By Saving Money? / Tribalism: Obidients Before They Became Obidients / Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.