Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates (28479 Views)

WhatsApp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November (Full List) / Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November / Help! I Bought A New SIM Card That Has Been Previously Used By Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by Toscarel: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2020
christopher123:
Huawei phones with the smooth golden metal case and silver lining is the best

this is first Huawei phone I use and trust me they do great phones

What model, what's the spec and price pls
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by maisauki: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2020
timid101:
How do you pronounce the brand name, OPPO?
The way Yoruba's will pronounce it na grin grin grin
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by MartinsD12(m): 11:37am On Aug 22, 2020
DAVE5:

We go use other charger noni if money no Dey to buy new one plus I’m very scared of charging the phone with any other charger not even power bank

But chargers rarely ever spoil, i’ve been using my iPhone charger for over 4 years now, works everyday and on sundays too
OK that's good since it's 30mins the charger spent to get the phone charged no much work
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by mormoney85(m): 11:52am On Aug 22, 2020
edlion57:
I no know why I still der see their phone as inferior phones,if to say I get money I for try their products
i never used their phones but i don't think it's that inferior is Korea not China
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by mormoney85(m): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2020
Knsley:
If nor be Sammy i nor dey buy. The name sounds fake to me. OPPO ko POPE ni
oppo is Korea not China the country has standard on like China
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by MobilePhotoBox: 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hi POPO tamus ....
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by Gptech(m): 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
mormoney85:
oppo is Korea not China the country has standard on like China
grin

Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
Arubam:
This ppl be like transsion, overpriced nonsense.

How do i tell my kids i bought redmi note 9 wit better specs for less the price of this Reno 3pro undecided
Oppo is clown company. They seem to be very confused
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by MobilePhotoBox: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Mediatek MT6779 Helio P90 100K Plus? When We are seeing devices with G series chipset for lesser amount ? Unna worst pass transsion ooo
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by MobilePhotoBox: 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Realtalk20:

Any how e be e still better pass Tecno, infinix and itel ooooo
lie lie infinix has stepped up their game they are into G series now and even cheaper than this oppo ... 2020 flagship with Mediatek MT6779 Helio P90 ? bros pass them to Gionee or Imose
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by 10thElement: 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
Infinix Team ...

I saw someone comparing this oppo to infinix ... we are better ooo

i got my infinix note 7 for 70k + and it comes with G70 which is better than Helio P90

https://versus.com/en/mediatek-helio-g70-vs-mediatek-helio-p90

Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by Gfathermaemmy(m): 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by Realtalk20: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
[s]
MobilePhotoBox:
lie lie infinix has stepped up their game they are into G series now and even cheaper than this oppo ... 2020 flagship with Mediatek MT6779 Helio P90 ? bros pass them to Gionee or Imose
[/s]

Listen I don't argue with transsion staff or marketers .. because you guys reason with your stomachs.

All transsion decides like tecno, infinix and itel are the lowest standard of devices hence why google didn't give transsion OEM status

You may not understand what I mean when I say low build quality since transsion phones are the best you have ever used ..so I won't waste my time trying to explain to you.

But the fact remains oppo is recognized by Google as an OEM partner hence users of the phone get live OTA updates .

Infinix tried doing it the illegal way some years ago so their users where getting updates until Google warned them

I am not here to argue the facts .. you can never in a million years compare transsion low quality phones to oppo
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by Giftsketches18(f): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Past NYSC DG'S response to the financial complaints of Nigerian youths

The NYSC's Director Generals in recent times have encouraged Youth corpers to desist from relying solely on the monthly allowances from the Federal Government's reserve as they have proved minimal over the years owing to the incessant complaints from preceding corpers.
       Other complaints that have gotten to the ears of Management Staff include the ill-luck of numerous Youth corpers during service, pinning down to the organization in question that they served at. Many have described their service year as a waste of time relating it to the ridiculous amount of money aquired during service.
       Thus, Youth Corpers have been sensitised on the common reality of serving at a place lower than expectation and how they can tackle the dilemma. Public activists and Youth empowerment institutions have further encouraged Corpers to engage in convenient side hustles, preferably online based, if they are too displeased with the events at hand, because the Nigerian government has proved incompetent over the years, hence, cannot be relied upon.
          Certain business Organisations have further displayed interests in the idea and given their full support through investment incentives and convenient online jobs offered on a platter of gold. Recharge And get Paid VTU Agency, Cryptocurrency institutions, and WordPress are prominent examples of companies bidding aspiring youths to invest in them with minimal funds and get rewards of incentives, job offers and international trips. A very notable effort at remedying the prospective damages of the Federal Government's laxity towards it's youth.
         Thousands of Nigerian youths have enjoyed, and are still enjoying these incentives offered by online institutions such as the aforementioned.
National Youth Service Corpers and Nigerian youths in General are advised to invest in online companies of these nature with minimal funds, get registered and start up online based ventures, hence becoming their own enterpreneurs while making sure to always remember that they are truly the leaders of tommorow.
         Miss. Ochem Ifeoma, the Team leader of Gift Sketches RAGP group gives words of wisdom to Nigerian Youths...
    ..... in quote; " To climb up the pedestal of wealth, place the first foot..

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT DIRECTED TO ONLY SERVICE CORPS MEMBERS, BUT NIGERIAN YOUTHS IN GENERAL.

TO LEARN MORE AND GET STARTED WITH ENJOYING INCENTIVES FROM EMPOWERMENT ORIENTED ORGANIZATIONS, CONNECT WITH US AT:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by christopher123(m): 10:40am On Aug 23, 2020
Toscarel:

What model, what's the spec and price pls
P series are amazing ALOO is also Amazing

Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by christopher123(m): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2020
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]

Listen I don't argue with transsion staff or marketers .. because you guys reason with your stomachs.

All transsion decides like tecno, infinix and itel are the lowest standard of devices hence why google didn't give transsion OEM status

You may not understand what I mean when I say low build quality since transsion phones are the best you have ever used ..so I won't waste my time trying to explain to you.

But the fact remains oppo is recognized by Google as an OEM partner hence users of the phone get live OTA updates .

Infinix tried doing it the illegal way some years ago so their users where getting updates until Google warned them

I am not here to argue the facts .. you can never in a million years compare transsion low quality phones to oppo

they can't even sell that their crap in Europe or USA or even China

1 Like

Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by Toscarel: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
christopher123:

P series are amazing
ALOO is also Amazing

It's not the full screen type
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by mormoney85(m): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2020
Gptech:

grin
waoh thank for d infor
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by Blastedholligan: 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
Way too expensive abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is The Most Data Suppressing Android Web Browser / 9mobile Launches N14,000 Rhino 2 Android Phone / Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.