Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Who Is Ready For A #100million Profit? (SCRAP PIC INCLUSIVE) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is Ready For A #100million Profit? (SCRAP PIC INCLUSIVE) (907 Views)

No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote / FOR A FRIEND / What Company Can someone Establish With With #100million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Ready For A #100million Profit? (SCRAP PIC INCLUSIVE) by slyB1(m): 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2011
Hello forumists,

Some people will wonder,how true is this.

Below is the gist and mathematics.
HISTORY

A vessel  of weight 6000mt is for sale.
location is Port harcourt

The original papers of the vessel is not available because the vessel was ceased years age by the federal Government.
Now due to Govt new driver to decongest the waterways,the Govt LOTTED them out and auction to current owners.
who bought them as SCRAP.
Govt also issued papers (Board of internal revenue etc)to the current owners to back the transaction.

OPTIONS FOR BUYING
1,You can buy,renovate for use
2,You can buy to scrap it

sincerely,option 1 is good but i also have goodnews for option 2,WHY?

1, i have the owner with me,i will take you to him.
2, i have already found buyers.if you are in lagos, the problem is half solved.

THE MATHEMATICS

At katangwa,Lagos
A kg of scrap goes  for
#20 to #25
literally,6000mt =6,000,000kg
At #20 per kg
6000000kg will give #120,000,000
EXPENCES INVOLVED
Price of the vessel=8million
1, Floating the  vessel about 1.6 million
2, cutting the vessel about 5million
3, transport and contingency 5million
Lets say a total of #20million for purchase and expences

interested call me on 08063842418
And this is not the only vessel,there are many other scraps

Re: Who Is Ready For A #100million Profit? (SCRAP PIC INCLUSIVE) by slyB1(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2011
Still available
Re: Who Is Ready For A #100million Profit? (SCRAP PIC INCLUSIVE) by gdarain: 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2011
Am well interested,but am having 14million to offer.Looking at the vessel,It's a scrap but one will need to spend money on it to put it back in shape.
So my affordable amount for it is stated.
Re: Who Is Ready For A #100million Profit? (SCRAP PIC INCLUSIVE) by slyB1(m): 11:55am On Mar 18, 2011
gdarain:

Am well interested,but am having 14million to offer.Looking at the vessel,It's a scrap but one will need to spend money on it to put it back in shape.
So my affordable amount for it is stated.

Am sorry gdarain,this vessel was sold and paid for last week.
And as i said in my last post,more is still available.
Expect the pictures here soon.

(1) (Reply)

He Sold My Car And Refused To Pay / Looking For Small Business Partner In Nigeria / How To Scam A Scammer (hilarious!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.